Upstairs Bathroom.

LadyD

As a gentleman I resent that.

1) A lady need not be thin, some girth implies a position of wealth and stature.

2) Gentlemen do not only look for petite frames, while that may be in the taste of some a true gentleman cares about the nature of a mate more than a waist measurement.

3) Men these days are sometimes subjected to the same stipulations "No six pack no way."

4) As long as a body is healthy, there should never be reason to force a change you don't desire upon yourself.

Pshaw it's an issue of the Vocal Minority I think. Men who think like I do are usually quiet or shy, I'm just one of the few outspoken Gents.

Stupid is often louder that doesn't mean it's the actual majority. But, thank you, I just can't stand that so many women try so hard to achieve an image that most men care nothing about. I'm losing weight to make myself more healthy. Should a zombie apocalypse ever occur I don't want to be huffing along out of breath to the nearest Cinnabon.

*Returns hug*

I've always found that my favorite people are those comfortable with themselves and their image. There's nothing wrong with who you are there's also nothing wrong with trying to change it, but don't make drastic changes for the sake of the uninformed I've seen marriages of dear friends end when both people start to be themselves and neither likes what the other is.

Now I'm going to stop typing before I start writing some romance novel or something. Lol, my old days writing erotica coming back to me. So much memory row today. Also, I just told a forum full of strangers one of my darker secrets. I'm going to deal with it and post this anyways.

DON'T JUDGE ME!

I wont judge too hard Royal. I almost wrote Mills and Boon to make some cash. I still considering it...

I took a lot hard knocks through teens and up into my current age. When the world tells girls that we are supposed to be thin and men are supposed to be buff.

Looking in the mirror I never really gotten what I wanted. Haha

I still dont curb my behaviour for anyone, I wanna be who I wanna be. I guess I wanna be a bit thinner at least so that 'I' feel pretty.

Victorian dresses and clothes are lovely but HOT. Would be nice to feel pretty in light clothes too.

Well good for you then. Also, there was a period where I took payment for commissioned Erotica and Fan Fics. It stopped when my work got posted under their names to garner popularity or in some cases bigger paychecks than the ones I got. Actually I still did a few more to old 'clients' but eventually the requests became so marred into just straight up smut that I wasn't really enjoying it anymore.

Old friends who knew this about me often joked that I must have written Twilight without knowing then the author ripped out all the good dirty bits. Because I had a penchant for Werewolves any time someone requested vampires I threw them in... Also, I resented it at first because I can write a better love story in my sleep, but in erotica I don't really try that hard.

Wow. Royal, just blabbing on about Royal.

Selling smut was usually pretty lucrative. If you don't mind the deep dark blackness that overtakes you pimping out your pen (keyboard) to the deviant masses. Making money off of their perversions. The worst request ever was, well I don't know how graphic to be, let's just say many character from Invader Zim, enjoying each other's company in a way most would not expect them to enjoy each other's company.

I don't know if it was really the worst or the weirdest. I'm sure I have a log somewhere of them all. But it's in a deep dark place I'd never want to go looking.

I'm much more used to /me so I'm okay for now.

/me looks down at his hands. And realizes it was all a charade.

"Oh no, I'm in that world again, I'll be stuck forever."

/me thanks his lucky stars there's no combat.

. o 0 (I'm rusty on the rules also, I'm used to writing such grand flowing paragraphs for every action but I don't want to stall the fun.)

/me snorts and lets out a dismissive chuckle.

In the times when I used to really do what we're doing, it was important to write pages and pages about every detail, and inevitably some newbie brigand would sashay into the tavern or what have you and engage every active player in combat that would last hours upon hours. Waiting for posts was unbearable and then finding an opening or a way to end the combat whilst adhering to strict rules was just mind numbing.

. o 0 (And this little trick is an out of character thought bubble)

Sorry I go way back.

D Turned in shock. It seemed that Royal was from a text role play group she was not familiar with. Did she not know so many of them? had she not grown so accustomed to being highly experienced and respected role player. And now this unfamiliar method and this mention of rusty rules. Was he from another world? What world? She had to know

"Royal where did you used to do your writing?"