[WiP] Don't Starve parody of Dumb Ways to Die

Well, I think you can give us some help. Log in Steam and accept my friend request if you haven't already, then I'll get you into the conference.

I got three friend requests, but I declined all of them; I didn't think they were from forum members.:wilson_facepalm:

It should be, Dumb ways to Starve.

A good name. I'll consider it, but for now, this has the highest chances.For staying constantly updated in how the animation is going, you can check out this link. It will have all of [MENTION=1981]vingw[/MENTION]'s progress on the animations. Also added to the Progress section in the main post.

A good name. I'll consider it, but for now, this has the highest chances.For staying constantly updated in how the animation is going, you can check out this link. It will have all of [MENTION=1981]vingw[/MENTION]'s progress on the animations. Also added to the Progress section in the main post.

Those look seriously painful...now I'm glad my idea wasn't implemented.

thanks

[MENTION=13073]~Matt[/MENTION] i would like to help you but my editing skills may be too good for the project.

Keep in mind: The editor of this gets to have the video in his/hers youtube channel. You're really gonna refuse something like this that might get you views from this whole generation of the community and the ones that are yet to come? (:<

Hah! This looks amazing!I'll be like.. The mod of this thread or something, this is just awesome!

Thanks bud! I will put you in the main post as the mod of the thread (: Edited by ~Matt

Keep in mind: The editor of this gets to have the video in his/hers youtube channel. You're really gonna refuse something like this that might get you views from this whole generation of the community and the ones that are yet to come? (:<

HEY, If he's going to pass it up, I'm totally in! I can export in 1080p, and I can also remove those other silly little videos on my YouTube channel, given that I don't really care for them anymore.

You upload it if you want Snob was just thinking i should do it because i have 161 subs.

You can upload it. Don't worry about me and my pathetic 26 Subscribers I have from just the fact I was mentioned in a video. Go ahead. DO IT, YOU BACON EATING, MAJESTIC ROBOT!The reason I don't have subscribers is because I don't have any videos to show, and I don't have any videos to show because I don't have enough subscribers to have the drive to make a good video... it's a paradox.

Say, vingw, you can post the 1080p music video on your channel, this is where it will be featured.Mentlegen, you should post a video teaser of the music video itself, which would link to the music video!See, it's a win-win!

Say, vingw, you can post the 1080p music video on your channel, this is where it will be featured.Mentlegen, you should post a video teaser of the music video itself, which would link to the music video!See, it's a win-win!

No, because now it seems like I was whining that the video wasn't on my channel and you caved in, making me a subscriber who-*JoeW peers around corner*.... uhm... HOARDER! Yes, hoarder. Yes, no inappropriate language here!--Snob, [MENTION=3998]sirmentlegen[/MENTION] , please excuse my tired-drunken ramblings. When I'm tired, I go loopy. Just don't mind what I say, and sorry if I do sound whiny or complainy or offensive.

Mentlegen.. Do you agree to post the video teaser? I feel bad for vingw, he is the one who's going to animate it, after all!

Not all of it, just the chorus! Shouldn't we let our overlord post said video?Also, I would feel guilty posting the video... after all, it's ~Matt's call, and he said the editor. Mentlegen is obviously a great editor!

Ill do whatever is needed Ill take up the job of editing. (Keep in mind i can't overlay sound clips unless one is attached to the video due to me technology.)

Thanks bro. I'll get in contact with you soon, 'cause there are some things you can actually start doing for the editing.

Can't work on it in school, it'll be 7 hours before I'll be on again.To make it worse, Newgrounds is blocked on the system network at school, so I can't even access and update the file.

Sad to read this bud. But don't worry, we can be patient (: