Sign in to follow this  
TheZephyr

TheZephyr's Corner Art

Katch    20
post-42042-13764594103478_thumb.pngIt's pretty good art, but it seems too happy and sunshine-y for me.But that's just grumperpuss me. In fact, you can ignore me.Oh, but do work on your posing. Some of the placement of the limbs and head seem awkward. I recommend sketching out whatever pose you are trying to make before drawing it in with a darker pencil/pen. Or get a good book on how to draw manga that will teach you about the wonderful world of framework! *rainbows*You got potential. Keep at it until you get it!

post-42042-1376459410314_thumb.png

• Haha 1

Katch    20

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7496[/ATTACH]It's pretty good art, but it seems too happy and sunshine-y for me.But that's just grumperpuss me. In fact, you can ignore me.Oh, but do work on your posing. Some of the placement of the limbs and head seem awkward. I recommend sketching out whatever pose you are trying to make before drawing it in with a darker pencil/pen. Or get a good book on how to draw manga that will teach you about the wonderful world of framework! *rainbows*You got potential. Keep at it until you get it!