Sign in to follow this  

Tamir    1237

Perhaps not the most relevant news but I was granted an alpha invite to Toyhou.se so I decided to set up a profile http://toyhou.se/ecfor It's mainly about creating characters and then sell, request or trade them. Pfff, I'm more proud of drawing and coding my profile

tumblr_nle2d1d9H01sfi4c3o1_1280.jpg

Hope you get better ;A; double influenza is bad. Take your time, your health matters and real life matters no matter what ;v; Hope you have a nice day

That influenza haunts me with coughing but I'm fine otherwise :]

Miss , you are so talented and looks so good ! Good job , man!

Thanks man, I have a day off tomorrow so I can draw this comic all night huehue

Welp, good to know. Sorry for not checking your DA. I barely use this site... If ever. Not to mention any social networking website.

Btw. You just tasted the life of developer/artist/actor/anyone-popular. :-)

Handy links! They're on the first page of this thread : P

DeviantArt: ecfor.deviantart.com

Tumblr: ecfor.tumblr.com

Toyhouse toyhou.se/ecfor

Edited by Miss
  • Like 2

Zhuzha    1288

I'll never be stopped being blown away by the quality of your art.

The perspective on the first panel is just beautiful.

Tamir    1237

I'll never be stopped being blown away by the quality of your art.

The perspective on the first panel is just beautiful.

Thanks, I have fun playing with colours : D

Ms(?) Miss! So good to see you again!

I've been here all the time :]

Oh mate, please don't picture quote, these comic pages are really long and people end up scrolling. You can avoid picture quoting by editing your post and then remove the IMG tag.

EDIT Nevermind it's been fixed :grin:

Edited by Miss

Tamir    1237

Been a while since I read these, lookin good still!

Yo welcome back 8D

Aw man, these are amazing! :encouragement::excitement:

Thanks, there will be more art and comic pages in the future :]

Beautiful colors in your art, Miss. Your style fits the game so well. Can't wait to see more :>

I'm glad they go together well xD

Always love your stuff!

Hope you've been doing well!

:-)

Aside from my third influenza this year I'm doing alright >< I'm happy to have my computer and tablet, I'd go crazy bored without them.

• Like 1

Damn.  I've never, ever felt so enthralled by a Fanart before in my life.  Honestly, this is all perfect.  The writing is pretty damn good, the art is fuckin' fantastic (agree with a previous comment: pg 28~'s first panel's perspective was beautiful - make that a wallpaper!) and the gameplay isn't tedious.

You somehow managed to immerse me not only into your comic, but also further into the world of Don't Starve.  I've never had a piece of fanart do this... they've always felt separate, or as if they forgot to add in the magical Don't Starve 'touch'.  

:)

Tamir    1237

I should probably explain why Comic Page 31 is taking so awfully long. The major factor is me REDRAWING the whole thing. When I first started Page 31 I was under pressure of work, bad flu and broken ankle. My artwork looked kinda stiff so I decided to redraw the page and do it properly.

I'm currently trying to finish a bunch of private commissions because of said broken ankle. You know what broken limbs mean - sh*tloads of medical bills and pain. I've suffered from this since early May and it's still not okay :(

Damn.  I've never, ever felt so enthralled by a Fanart before in my life.  Honestly, this is all perfect.  The writing is pretty damn good, the art is fuckin' fantastic (agree with a previous comment: pg 28~'s first panel's perspective was beautiful - make that a wallpaper!) and the gameplay isn't tedious.

You somehow managed to immerse me not only into your comic, but also further into the world of Don't Starve.  I've never had a piece of fanart do this... they've always felt separate, or as if they forgot to add in the magical Don't Starve 'touch'.

Page 28? That's Wilson's hand but alright xD

I'm terrible at finding words for these kinds of posts but I'm glad you enjoy so many aspect of the comic :grin: And things are far from over, you won't be disappointed in future events >8D

This story is so deep, and the art is beautiful!

Now to wait for the next page...

Ah yes there will be a next page soon enough :3

Edited by Miss

Page 28? That's Wilson's hand but alright xD

I'm terrible at finding words for these kinds of posts but I'm glad you enjoy so many aspect of the comic :grin: And things are far from over, you won't be disappointed in future events >8D

Haha... perhaps not.  I checked again, and it's the first part of p30.  That one that you're probably really freakin proud of ;P

And is okay, I have a fun time trying to get my mind to express it's words aptly.

Tamir    1237

They should tie their wigs together, apparently that shares minds too.

Wigs? I thought it was 20% hair and 80% keratine products.

Edited by Miss
  • Like 1