Sign in to follow this  

Rosten    916

If you don't stop with these cliff-hangers, eventually someone is gonna fall of said cliff, and that said someone may just be me,

JeMiChi    233

Gentlemen, please, calm down! >_<

Okay, I mean.. Wilson, calm down, and Maxwell, stop abusing your powers and start taking people seriously (and scientists with bird wings count as people)!

I love their expressions so much!!! And I love Maxwell's new hair decorations, and Wilson's majestic wings, and even that cliffhanger! Your comic is full of awesomeness as always! :D

Tamir    1239

Oooh, TONS of new Content! 

And I Love Maxwell's...nonchalant face as he picks out feathers from his hair as he's losing his supernatural charge and they (apparently) are going to freeze to death shortly. bravo sir! 

(And brava too Miss/TOH/Ecfor!)

Regarding that...other face that makes many uncomfortable...It's Maxwell. He's always forcibly Minfd-Fing you! :razz:

Feathers aren't green in this comic, nor do they have the shape of a conifer :]

Maxwell has been abusing those powers way too much and he's going batsh*t crazy at the same time. Somebody needs to raise his sanity level :grin:

Maxwell on the the third panel, pulling the twig out of his hair is legen.......wait for it.....dary!!!   XD

Yay, another page!!!

He such a sassy demon hehe

Can't wait for a human bird versus giant deer showdown thing.

I'm sure Deerclops can't wait either >:3

Yes! I'm so HAPPEH!!!!

*reads*

CLIFFFFFF-HANNGGEEEEERRRRRR!!!!!!!!

I already can't wait for the next one. Good job Miss!

I love how the word cliffhanger describes the very start of this comic huehue

I'll work as fast as I can when it comes to Page 20, but remember, I spend 10 - 15 hours a day on work and daily chores. There's barely any spare time left for art ><

GAH, THE CLIFFHANGERS ARE GOING TO KILL ME.

But nice comics.

I wish I could say more.

Thanks man =)

Panel 6 is definately a **** face

Since when did Maxwell NOT have a **** face? : P

• Like 2

Tamir    1239

dat face...

it reminds me of Alucard from Hellsing .

oh..no.

in coming deerclops!!

do the attack of titan style!!

I couldn't help but think of Attack on Titan when doing this Deerclops thing :grin:

If you don't stop with these cliff-hangers, eventually someone is gonna fall of said cliff, and that said someone may just be me,

Oh noes D: I'll stand below and catch you!

Uggh, that WAS tree stuff, fixing my earlier reply...

Once:

(img)

That was before he became Maxwell on the throne me thinks : P

the truthseeker    1561

That was before he became Maxwell on the throne me thinks : P

Yep. After Charlie found out about his "Secret Room" and fled, while he could barely keep the Nightmares from attacking her inside the portrait. 

Strampunch    161

Somebody better stuff pumpkin cookies or taffy in Maxwell's mouth before he goes absolutely crazy. That or give him a top hat.

And as I said in DA, amazing expressions, especially on Maxwell :)

Battal    9888

But if he eats taffy at this point, he'll probably drop dead.  Then Wilson will be stuck on the Throne, and all their work so far will be for naught.

(I did my homework!)

• Like 1

ARamblingSpider    1536

But if he eats taffy at this point, he'll probably drop dead.  Then Wilson will be stuck on the Throne, and all their work so far will be for naught.

(I did my homework!)

B+ for effort but you could've done better.

Tamir    1239

Awesome work as always, Miss. :grin: Maxwell grows more and more handsome and makes me less able to deflect his dapper radiation.

He also lost like 90% of his sanity haha

Somebody better stuff pumpkin cookies or taffy in Maxwell's mouth before he goes absolutely crazy. That or give him a top hat.

And as I said in DA, amazing expressions, especially on Maxwell :-)

Posts like these are the best :razz: So many people on DA don't understand sh*t about in-game mechanics such as sanity and how certain items/actions affect it. Glad you got it haha

(I did my homework!)

But Maxwell loves taffies! Why would he die D:

Oh yeah, sorry. Diabetes, and his HP is lower + fragileness xD

• Like 3

Tamir    1239

Hmm, hope all is well Miss, but Work and Health do come first.

*Still sad there is no recent strip*

I hope you understand that real-life work and daily chores are more important, not to mention I'll have sh*tloads of needles stung into my face and then electric shocks. I'll be quite busy this week due to this neuroligical check-up: http://theonlyhorse.deviantart.com/journal/Neurologic-check-up-424674206

Oh my, Miss got a new avatar and I didn't notice!

I failed you.

Yah this dude:

post-235175-0-16460800-1388942792.png

It is quite the awesome avatar.

Maxwell approves.

• Like 1

the truthseeker    1561

Absolutely I do which is why I noted Health in my reply. Didn't know if you wanted to go into detail but *mildly winces* I see you did. One day at a time and rooting (and praying) for all to go well. 

Edited by the truthseeker

Ephyb7    221

When I saw your new avatar, I`m like *Staring contest initiate* =O)_(O= =-_-= =O)_(O= "Damn, I blinked. Wait...Where did he go? Oh sh-*Silence*"

Tamir    1239

Not exactly a piece of art but if you lads are wondering where I draw my

Don't Starve comics and all that http://ecfor.tumblr.com/post/72666590650

tumblr_mz3aa7v2Fo1sfi4c3o1_1280.png

Absolutely I do which is why I noted Health in my reply. Didn't know if you wanted to go into detail but *mildly winces* I see you did. One day at a time and rooting (and praying) for all to go well.

Hmm both good and bad news regarding that neck check-up, I'll link my DeviantArt journal as it's not really related to my art thread: http://theonlyhorse.deviantart.com/journal/Neurologic-check-up-424674206

When I saw your new avatar, I`m like *Staring contest initiate* =O)_(O= =-_-= =O)_(O= "Damn, I blinked. Wait...Where did he go? Oh sh-*Silence*"

One does not simply stare down Maxwell, he's been staring you down for a long time...

Nor does Maxwell use light switches, he haunts the darkness out of the room.

Edited by Miss
  • Like 2

the truthseeker    1561

(Posts surgery follow up comment on Deviantart thread)

Is it wrong (as awesome as your drawing station is,) I'm more interested in the stuff on the bookshelf above it? :)