Tamir    1,237

i wonder if Charlie will get angry on him for that...

He's just bringing more helpless victims to be tormented by Charlie. That's a sweet gift right? :3 It works on fangirls...

You can't pokerface Maxwell, touche. I'm grinning.

The amount of dapperness is too high! D:

What'd I say, what'd I say :wilson_sneaky:

Willette    3,639

He's just bringing more helpless victims to be tormented by Charlie. That's a sweet gift right? :3 It works on fangirls...

...Max has fangirls? Well, if he does, bringing them to Charlie would sure be a good gift...

diekunstler    141

You've gone past the point of saving. Maxwell's got you. Sorry dude, this is the end for you... You will be missed...

Wut O.o

One does simply not pokerface Maxwell, he'll get you for that.[image]True story bro! ^

WHAT KIND OF CAR IS THAT?!

Tamir    1,237

WHAT KIND OF CAR IS THAT?!

Ford 666-SWAGSpecial Edition of the 1920's.<- Perfect for this guy.

diekunstler    141

Posted Image

=.=

I don't think they had vehicles like that in the 1920s. Unless she popped a car back from the future in order to suit Maxwell? Or- idk. When I hear ford 1920s I think of this baby-

Posted Image

Yay old cars <3

ARamblingSpider    1,536

I don't think they had vehicles like that in the 1920s. Unless she popped a car back from the future in order to suit Maxwell? Or- idk. When I hear ford 1920s I think of this baby-

Posted Image

Yay old cars <3

look at dat ride

it is amazing

Tesability    88

Posted Image

Yay old cars <3

Ya know, this picture really makes me question the age gaps there is between Maxwell and some other characters...

Tamir    1,237

Ladies and gentlemen, may I inform you that Maxwell's car is completely made up. Ford 666-swag? Good luck finding that model xD Only picked Ford because the T-Ford was popular back then.

LoneMoon    3

Ladies and gentlemen, may I inform you that Maxwell's car is completely made up. Ford 666-swag? Good luck finding that model xD Only picked Ford because the T-Ford was popular back then.

I got one! want to see it?

Sarcosuchus    455

It's already been stated that you can't pokerface Maxwell, but I'd be very impressed if he himself could say the name of the car with a straight face. I'm cracking up just thinking about it. M- "Jealous of my car, Wilson? It must be so tiring having to scurry around on foot all day."W- "Sure. Having a car in a wilderness without real roads must be thrilling. Save your boasting for someone who cares, Maxwell. I don't even know what kind of car that is."M- *silent for a moment.""....it is a Ford 666-SWAG."W- "...""...Swag. Really."M- *completely straight faced* "Yes. Swag."*a long silence*W-"You just made that name up didn't you."M- "...You can't prove that."W-:wilson_unimpressed:
  • Like 1

diekunstler    141

You bloody swine! I can't believe I even looked for that. Regardless, still a nice car from what small percentage one can see of it.

Tamir    1,237

I got one! want to see it?

Haha, go ahead :D

It's already been stated that you can't pokerface Maxwell, but I'd be very impressed if he himself could say the name of the car with a straight face. I'm cracking up just thinking about it. M- "Jealous of my car, Wilson? It must be so tiring having to scurry around on foot all day."W- "Sure. Having a car in a wilderness without real roads must be thrilling. Save your boasting for someone who cares, Maxwell. I don't even know what kind of car that is."M- *silent for a moment.""....it is a Ford 666-SWAG."W- "...""...Swag. Really."M- *completely straight faced* "Yes. Swag."*a long silence*W-"You just made that name up didn't you."M- "...You can't prove that."W-:wilson_unimpressed:

That made my day xD Dang we really need to find some Brits to voice act Maxwell and Wilson, that'd be hilarious. Sucks to be a woman right now lol :<

You bloody swine! I can't believe I even looked for that. Regardless, still a nice car from what small percentage one can see of it.

I just love messing with you lads :3
  • Like 1

Sarcosuchus    455

That made my day xD Dang we really need to find some Brits to voice act Maxwell and Wilson, that'd be hilarious. Sucks to be a woman right now lol :<

Glad you found it as funny as I did :D. And I agree, this must become an audio recording. There have got to be some Brits in the DS fandom lurking around somewhere. I really wanted to doodle this scene, but then I realized i'm out of tablet nibs. Plus, I'm terrible with expressions, so it's probably for the best :/ Still, I just love the mental picture of Wilson being 110% done with taking Maxwell's BS, which is probably why I like your comic so much. But once you start thinking of that stuff, you can't stop....so in my head, that scene looked a little something like this. Maxwell goes from "Look at my sweet ride, peasant"post-6023-13764596891603_thumb.gifto "Forget what you think, Judgey Mc Judgerson: you're just jealous "post-6023-13764596892375_thumb.gifWhile the entire time Wilson is justpost-6023-13764596892074_thumb.gifMan, their dialogue is just way too much fun to think up. Dangit Miss, cease and desist this excellent tomfoolery this instant! XP
  • Like 1

Jim    80

I'm from Scotland, but I hardly think I could voice either of them...

Tamir    1,237

Hey lads, update regarding page 10It's been an incredibly busy week and I'll do my best to finish page 10 before Sunday, which is the day when I travel to middle Finland and won't be able to bring my drawing equipment with me. I spent last weekend rescuing data from my sister's broken HDD, then I traveled to Sweden, now I have this flu because some derp-head in Sweden must've sneezed on me. So yeah I'm pretty screwed atm but I'll do my best and try to get this done if my health allows me.

Maxwell's got all the swaggeroni.

Don't look at him for too long I heard swag-radiation may cause brain damage D:

DarkRobert52    11

Hey lads, update regarding page 10It's been an incredibly busy week and I'll do my best to finish page 10 before Sunday, which is the day when I travel to middle Finland and won't be able to bring my drawing equipment with me. I spent last weekend rescuing data from my sister's broken HDD, then I traveled to Sweden, now I have this flu because some derp-head in Sweden must've sneezed on me. So yeah I'm pretty screwed atm but I'll do my best and try to get this done if my health allows me.

Im loving this comic its amazing !and I hope you get well soon =)

TrebleStudios    187

Get well soon! :D

Tamir    1,237

Im loving this comic its amazing !and I hope you get well soon =)

Thanks a lot man, I appreciate it. Going to stuff myself with nose spray all day eugh :[

Get well soon! :D

Aye thank you.

Eeeh, life's been cheapshotting you a lot, it seems. Hopefully, you get better quicks.

It's been a week of bad bad luck indeed... Ugh, soon I'll have blood flooding my nose and tear ducts because of all this sneezing T_T Thank you for caring, I need it :wilson_cry:f'ck this flu...
  • Like 1

Tesability    88

and I didn't expect Wilson to slice Max's face... sh*t just got real.

...again, Wilson actually catches Maxwell in the neck, not the face...I don't think Miss wanted to wreck that pretty face she's given Maxie. :3

joonfish25    32

...again, Wilson actually catches Maxwell in the neck, not the face...I don't think Miss wanted to wreck that pretty face she's given Maxie. :3

It's funny how I saw how he actually cut his neck and I still wrote 'face'..... I think I need to get out of the aquarium for a while.

Tamir    1,237

Or Wilson figured out the best way to stop a demon is blood loss if you have nothing but a piece of flint :D After all, Maxwell never finished the process of taking back the powers. Leaving both of them half human half demon.

It's funny how I saw how he actually cut his neck and I still wrote 'face'..... I think I need to get out of the aquarium for a while.

I don't think that's good for your branchia :[