Tamir    1,237

Your comics are amazing! I love the way you draw them!

Thank you ^^ I'm cleaning up page 9's line art at the moment :D

There is only one thing I can say to these amazing comics-:wilson_goodjob:

Aye thanks, I'm glad you like them :wilson_smile:

Tamir    1,237

I'm really really looking forward for more :wilson_blush:

Yuss :3 You'll like page 9 once it's done... Well at least Maxwell does...

Sarcosuchus    455

Yuss :3 You'll like page 9 once it's done... Well at least Maxwell does...

Darn it, now I'm all conflicted... I'm still excited for the update, but the fact that Maxwell likes it makes me distinctly uncomfortable. :\ Make like a tree, Wilson, and get the heck out of there!

Tamir    1,237

Darn it, now I'm all conflicted... I'm still excited for the update, but the fact that Maxwell likes it makes me distinctly uncomfortable. :\ Make like a tree, Wilson, and get the heck out of there!

I was making a joke there :DPage 9 should be out late tonight or tomorrow afternoon CET. Depends on how much work I have to do regarding this house, removing and re painting an entire facade right now.

Sarcosuchus    455

I was making a joke there :DPage 9 should be out late tonight or tomorrow afternoon CET. Depends on how much work I have to do regarding this house, removing and re painting an entire facade right now.

I know. I thought I would play it deadpan and just run with the joke, but looks like I did less running and more faceplanting :)Still, best of luck with the housework: that sounds like a project of epic proportions!

Tamir    1,237

I know. I thought I would play it deadpan and just run with the joke, but looks like I did less running and more faceplanting :)

Still, best of luck with the housework: that sounds like a project of epic proportions!

Yeah there's lots to do. Adding extra plates of isolation material to make the electricity bill less expensive during winters.

On the good side. All pictures for page 9 are finished, now I just need to put these together and add text :]

EDIT It appears Maxwell occupied my avatar space.

Posted Image

- I know your password >:3

Edited by Miss
  • Like 1

Ooh...*gazes vacantly at pretty pictures* I hope you're continuing this. The way you've captured that weird sense of purgatory the game's story has is actually kinda impressive. (And damn, is Maxwell a bastard. I love it.)If you can continue, will any other characters be making their way in? I really want to see more of the cast in your style.

Tamir    1,237

PAGE 9

Scroll down at your own risk! GORE WARNING

"Maxwell gently promises that everything will be just like before, but not does he mention what that involves... Wilson, twisting in pain and agony, has his newly grown wings ripped straight off the back. After what feels like an eternity Wilson is dropped on the ground, cold and bleeding. Maxwell begins to take back the powers he granted Wilson to prevent him from using them any further. Satisfied Maxwell reclaims the other half of what belongs to him. Entirely sure that Wilson is unconscious he does the mistake of not listening to thoughts. Nobody can have the will to fight after this, why would I care while thriving in success?"

don_t_starve_comic___blood_eagles__page_

Ooh...*gazes vacantly at pretty pictures* I hope you're continuing this. The way you've captured that weird sense of purgatory the game's story has is actually kinda impressive. (And damn, is Maxwell a bastard. I love it.)

If you can continue, will any other characters be making their way in? I really want to see more of the cast in your style.

I'll continue to draw until the story reaches it's end ^^ And thank you for the comment, I really appreciate when users write what they think about the comic! I will most certainly draw all characters of Don't Starve, but they are not in the script for this comic. But there's nothing stopping me from drawing more comics and fan art after this :grin: Edited by Miss
Grammar
  • Like 1

RinnKruskov    11

Now I'm doubly terrified. First, the fact that Maxwell gazes into my soul everytime I saw your avatar. Second... you're in par with Alan Edgar Poe on horror storyline.

Tamir    1,237

Now I'm doubly terrified. First, the fact that Maxwell gazes into my soul everytime I saw your avatar. Second... you're in par with Alan Edgar Poe on horror storyline.

Maxwell is secretly stalking this forum... Trying to implement ideas into the dev's heads <_< >_> *cough*Good to see I'm creeping out people with this comic hehe, thanks!

RinnKruskov    11

Maxwell is secretly stalking this forum... Trying to implement ideas into the dev's heads <_< >_> *cough*Good to see I'm creeping out people with this comic hehe, thanks!

Well, I thought Maxwell will take the wings in a more... *cough* traditional way.

Sarcosuchus    455

Holy crap, Miss. That was not at all what I expected.

I'm speechless. In a good way. :wilson_shocked:

Oh, and remember the whole "Maxwell liking things is a cause for concern" line from earlier? Your avatar isn't helping. AUGH.

(Protip: if attempting to keep yourself warm in the winter, forget the electric bill. There is only one possible solution. Enormous beards must be grown! For heat! For dignity! And most importantly, for science! :D)

Tamir    1,237

Holy crap, Miss. That was not at all what I expected.

I'm speechless. In a good way. :wilson_shocked:

Oh, and remember the whole "Maxwell liking things is a cause for concern" line from earlier? Your avatar isn't helping. AUGH.

(Protip: if attempting to keep yourself warm in the winter, forget the electric bill. There is only one possible solution. Enormous beards must be grown! For heat! For dignity! And most importantly, for science! :D)

Haha, glad you liked it :D The more wtf from my reader's the better.

PS: <- That Maxwell can hear your thoughts.

(I'm gonna do my best when it comes to growing a beard as woman! >:3 )

Sarcosuchus    455

Haha, glad you liked it :D The more wtf from my reader's the better.PS: <- That Maxwell can hear your thoughts.(I'm gonna do my best when it comes to growing a beard as woman! >:3 )

Then I shall shout a mighty stream of WTFs from the rooftops! But then again, you probably already know that, since your avatar can read minds :p. I refuse to be intimidated by his increasingly creepy glare! Still, it's one of those drawings that the longer you look, the more you're like "Yeah. Yeah, that guy would have no problem scooping out someone's organs for kicks. I'll just stand way over here for now, thanks." :\(I know your struggle well: I can't grow a beard either, since I'm also female. But science has taken this into account, and allows women like ourselves to create the ultimate beard substitute: Shrodinger's beard! Simply stick a box on your face, and state that your face may or may not have begun to spontaneously generate a beard. As long as you do not remove the box, it cannot be proven if you are bearded or not, allowing your chin to exist in a hypothetical flux state between bearded and bare. Another resounding victory for science! )

Tamir    1,237

Then I shall shout a mighty stream of WTFs from the rooftops!

But then again, you probably already know that, since your avatar can read minds :p. I refuse to be intimidated by his increasingly creepy glare! Still, it's one of those drawings that the longer you look, the more you're like "Yeah. Yeah, that guy would have no problem scooping out someone's organs for kicks. I'll just stand way over here for now, thanks." :\

My dear I don't read what's stored in your mind. I hear present thoughts.

Picking up information that flow through my world is they key to control.

Posted Image

http://theonlyhorse.deviantart.com/art/Don-t-Starve-Comic-Page-8-380606366 So not a pure mind reader ahe ;)

Words must be read carefully, they possess great value in this comic. [insert cryptic Miss here]

Edited by Miss

Tesability    88

Ow, ow ow, owowowowow OW MY SIDES! I had to take some ibuprofin after seeing the wings emerge, then seeing them ripped off literally! Being able to put myself into a character's shoes is a painful thing at times. I know what's it's like to be in so much pain that you can't scream as well, which makes it MUCH more vivid and real to me. >.>Poor Wilson has been put through a whole LOT of hurt by the very fans that enjoy seeing him in such interesting predicaments. Makes me wonder who's more evil, Maxwell or us players!

Willette    3,639

*comes here to check out the comics progress* *sees the avatar*...i think i'd better slowly move back a little bit

Jim    80

... Please excuse me while I have nightmares about growing wings, then having them ripped out... And I thought meet the medic was gruesome... :wilson_dead:

Tamir    1,237

Ow, ow ow, owowowowow OW MY SIDES! I had to take some ibuprofin after seeing the wings emerge, then seeing them ripped off literally! Being able to put myself into a character's shoes is a painful thing at times. I know what's it's like to be in so much pain that you can't scream as well, which makes it MUCH more vivid and real to me. >.>Poor Wilson has been put through a whole LOT of hurt by the very fans that enjoy seeing him in such interesting predicaments. Makes me wonder who's more evil, Maxwell or us players!

Well written, I'm glad this comic brings some feelings to the surface of its readers. It wouldn't be a good comic without that :D

You know you're watching a good artist when you can actually feel the pain emerging from the picture :wilson_horror:

Haha, well said :D

*comes here to check out the comics progress* *sees the avatar*...i think i'd better slowly move back a little bit

If you read my signature you can see Page 9 was released yesterday ^^

... Please excuse me while I have nightmares about growing wings, then having them ripped out... And I thought meet the medic was gruesome... :wilson_dead:

TF2 Medic doesn't stand a chance against Maxwell :DBut I admit it's quite fun to kill players with my übersaw...

Willette    3,639

If you read my signature you can see Page 9 was released yesterday ^^

yes i saw it, thank you.thank you very much.

Peculiar    225

GHFFoKBHF$^GDoAKF well that escalated quickly!! O_O Flipping AMAZING job! My heart rate is still pounding in my ears!