Tamir    1,237

Page 8

"It has all come down to a point where Wilson discovers he's nothing but a plaything, and Maxwell intends to keep it that way until Wilson dies in the wilderness. But leaving a mere mortal with such powers is no good idea, better take them back before any silly ideas come to his mind."

don_t_starve_comic___blood_eagles__page_

Edited by Miss
  • Like 2

Tamir    1,237

You and your cliff hangers!!! Run Wilson Ruuuuunnnnnn!!!!(Creepy Maxwell smile is creepy.. @_@)

I doubt he can outrun those shadow hands D: Oh noes what we gonna do

Tamir    1,237

good work yet again!

Thanks ^^ Plenty of hours went into making that.

Peculiar    225

I doubt he can outrun those shadow hands D: Oh noes what we gonna do

Call his bird people and have 'em peck Maxwell's eyes out! :p

Tamir    1,237

He needs to fly away! I believe Wilson can fly!

Wilson, may these users with hope be with you :D

Call his bird people and have 'em peck Maxwell's eyes out! :p

That'd be pretty messy :3

Tamir    1,237

Run Forest!!! Run!!!I'd say Maxwell is creepy but I'll have to prepare offerings again, wouldn't I?

Maxwell appreciates offerings >:]

Tamir    1,237

he looks like he's ready to eat that cigar...

When doing a maniacal smile you can't hold a cigar between your lips :D

Wilson don't be so ungrateful. He gave you wings man, WINGS.

Maxwell gave Wilson wings so he'd survive the fall and then die in the wilderness just like everyone else. As Maxwell said "You'll die by my ways." As of page 8 it's not looking to good regarding those wings :p

Deathbladezs    11

When doing a maniacal smile you can't hold a cigar between your lips :DMaxwell gave Wilson wings so he'd survive the fall and then die in the wilderness just like everyone else. As Maxwell said "You'll die by my ways." As of page 8 it's not looking to good regarding those wings :p

Maxwell looks like an escaped man from a insane asyulmy

johnsnake71    49

Will other characters be in these comics? I'm very interested on seeing Woodies Beaver transformation and how Maxwell reacts to that....

Tamir    1,237

Will other characters be in these comics? I'm very interested on seeing Woodies Beaver transformation and how Maxwell reacts to that....

I honestly haven't decided yet :D The script for Wilson and Maxwell is finished, I also believe Maxwell keeps one "plaything" at a time and when it dies he gets a new one. If they stumbled across any of the other DS characters in my comic that would break the rule. But then again I could be completely wrong, perhaps there are multiple worlds created by Maxwell and each one them containing a poor victim. Maxwell seems to be re-using his worlds as well, just look at all those skeletons and graves...

johnsnake71    49

I honestly haven't decided yet :D The script for Wilson and Maxwell is finished, I also believe Maxwell keeps one "plaything" at a time and when it dies he gets a new one. If they stumbled across any of the other DS characters in my comic that would break the rule. But then again I could be completely wrong, perhaps there are multiple worlds created by Maxwell and each one them containing a poor victim. Maxwell seems to be re-using his worlds as well, just look at all those skeletons and graves...

Alright good luck on that but seriously I would love to see Maxwell freak out at Woodie's transformation :)

Sarcosuchus    455

Would it be redundant for me to state that this comic is glorious, since so many people have already voiced that opinion? It would have been enough with just the great art, but you also have the characters nailed. Wilson is a great blend of exhausted and defiant, and Maxwell is both perfectly dapper and exceedingly nasty. In summary: Your comics are good! I like them!post-6023-13764596040344_thumb.gif

Edited by Sarcosuchus

Tamir    1,237

Would it be redundant for me to state that this comic is glorious, since so many people have already voiced that opinion? It would have been enough with just the great art, but you also have the characters nailed. Wilson is a great blend of exhausted and defiant, and Maxwell is both perfectly dapper and exceedingly nasty. In summary: Your comics are good! I like them![GIF]

Redundant? Of course not, I appreciate every comment ^^ In fact, I'm interested in reading what people have to say about the comic.

Man, it looks pretty pretty good, Make more!! =DDD

Aye thanks :D I'll definitely draw more.

Jim    80

Man, it looks pretty pretty good, Make more!! =DDD

Pretty good? One does not simply say it is pretty good, one shall say that they are... *clears throat*... SUPER-AWESOME-EPIC-BRILLIANT-AMAZING-BEST-ART-EVER-SEEN. In your face Leonardo da Vinci. Your no match for Miss' art. :3

Tamir    1,237

Pretty good? One does not simply say it is pretty good, one shall say that they are... *clears throat*... SUPER-AWESOME-EPIC-BRILLIANT-AMAZING-BEST-ART-EVER-SEEN. In your face Leonardo da Vinci. Your no match for Miss' art. :3

I can't agree on the latter but I'm glad you like the comic anyway xD

Tamir    1,237

I would comment again but I'm already sure you know my opinion on the current page and the whole comic in general, heehee.

hehe yes, still much appreciated tho ^^