Tamir    1,237

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER, I decided to make a Blood Eagles group at DeviantArt to gather all the fan art that has accumulated over the years.

bloodeagles.deviantart.com

bloodeagles_banner_by_ecfor-d9lk7s7.jpg

Free suffering and despair for everyone, yep

Edited by Miss
  • Like 2

DragonMage156    24,458

This brings back the feels of the William Carter puzzles (right after things started going to sh-)

Also, his dialogs are getting darker. If I remember correctly, that isn't good.

Quoth143    11,846

Out of all the characters, I feel like Charlie is the most tragic out of all of them. Her fate is so sad and all she did was become an assistant to Maxwell. So many feels. 

• Like 2

Mobbstar    13,860

Asking a scientist to stop listing possibilities is like asking a watermill to stop turning. Maxwell, you big dum-dum, just talk about something else and he'll shut up! You can trust me on that, I gotta know.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

minespatch    56,499

Thank you so much for being my gateway drug to Don't Starve both in community and game. Your comic has been such a education and I wouldn't have been so knowledgeable about it without your help. Thanks so much for everything.

Tamir    1,237
12 hours ago, minespatch said:

Thank you so much for being my gateway drug to Don't Starve both in community and game. Your comic has been such a education and I wouldn't have been so knowledgeable about it without your help. Thanks so much for everything.

Holy applecakes xD I log in and have 100+ notifications, how dare u like-spam my thread

Glad you like the comic, if you want to know more there's a Blackboard thingy :3

Edited by Miss
  • Like 2

minespatch    56,499
11 hours ago, Miss said:

Holy applecakes xD I log in and have 100+ notifications, how dare u like-spam my thread

arielbadskelly.pngSorry...

11 hours ago, Miss said:

Glad you like the comic, if you want to know more there's a Blackboard thingy :3

I have it in my don't starve webcomics bookmark folder. Especially to check up on more news.

minespatch    56,499

The little green lines on the leaves are a nice touch.

For some reason, the digital inkwork feels different. Not sure where I can put my finger on it. It's a nice small piece.

Tamir    1,237
19 hours ago, minespatch said:

The little green lines on the leaves are a nice touch.

For some reason, the digital inkwork feels different. Not sure where I can put my finger on it. It's a nice small piece.

The picture was drawn in less than 2 hours and to be honest, it doesn't have the same quality as the comic frames seen in Blood Eagles :D
I drew "tropical wilson" to show a friend how I work in Paint Tool SAI ^^

• Like 2

minespatch    56,499
52 minutes ago, Miss said:

I drew "tropical wilson" to show a friend how I work in Paint Tool SAI ^^

Usually takes me five hours to make a piece like that. Did your friend like the piece?

• Like 1

Mobbstar    13,860
4 hours ago, Miss said:

drawn in less than 2 hours

I died inside. For me that'd be two days.

• Like 1

Tamir    1,237
6 hours ago, minespatch said:

Usually takes me five hours to make a piece like that. Did your friend like the piece?

I think so, it was more of a stream thingy where we showed art techniques ^^

2 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

I died inside. For me that'd be two days.

I'm using a Wacom Intuos 5 and Paint Tool SAI. Decent equipment helps a lot o:

If you're new to drawing humans you could try stuff like http://www.posemaniacs.com/ or http://senshistock.deviantart.com/ One common mistake among digital artists is to start with manga/anime characters and divide the painting into too many layers. Same-face syndrome is very common as well, avoid that.

Edited by Miss
  • Like 4

Mobbstar    13,860
59 minutes ago, Miss said:

Decent equipment helps a lot

Heh, yes, hence "2 days". Im not new to drawing, but I'll look at the sites nevertheless, thank you! ^_^

• Like 1