cptCalavera    616

I used to follow this comic when you first started it. But I was away from the forum for about a year and kina forgot about it :/. Need to catch up!

Very nice work anyways :)

Tamir    1,237

As far as i'm concerned, the end result of this plot is most certainly not what entertains me the most. Frankly, that may well be my least favorite part. What i'm more enjoying is the JOURNEY, not the destination!

Don't we all wish projects would last a life time : P

I used to follow this comic when you first started it. But I was away from the forum for about a year and kina forgot about it :/. Need to catch up!

Very nice work anyways  :-)

Hallåj! Dig ser man inte ofta i art section :grin: Yeah you gotta catch up aheahe, I've made a pretty good link-list at the very first post of this thread ^^

cptCalavera    616

Don't we all wish projects would last a life time : P

Hallåj! Dig ser man inte ofta i art section :grin: Yeah you gotta catch up aheahe, I've made a pretty good link-list at the very first post of this thread ^^

Ha, nej jag skriver väldigt lite. Läser och ser allt nytt numera dock :-) But yeah, I found the first post and went through all of them last night. More plz? :-)

Edited by cptCalavera

Tamir    1,237

Indeed. Keeps our minds busy. Actually, what are you gonna do when Blood Eagles is over?

Blood Eagles still has a long way to go but I always wanted to do a little Castle Series comic. Castle belongs to the "stickman" category haha. Here's a random part from 2006 among all Episodes http://deletionquality.net/animation/view/oscar/castle-iii-part-d (gore warning)

I also have this OC (original character) which I've been developing since 2008, but that's a future project for sure... I'd have to teach myself Zbrush, Maya and After Effects to put my "thoughts on paper". Here: http://ecfor.tumblr.com/post/103670742079 Click the tiny grey arrows to navigate to the next picture.

Ha, nej jag skriver väldigt lite. Läser och ser allt nytt numera dock :-) But yeah, I found the first post and went through all of them last night. More plz? :-)

There will be more for sure :grin:

Tamir    1,237

did the boy-love between maxwell and wilson happen yet? *nosebleeds*

And this is why we have Tumblr.

• Like 2

Wilson and Maxwell are fully capable of mixing them as much as they want, but it can only happen if both agree OR one of them is unconscious. Maxwell ATTEMPTS to take back the other half of them on Page 9 but fails because Wilson strikes back too quickly.

I wonder if this is something we will see later on?  Maxwell wakes up while Wilson is still sleeping and the thought occurs to him that he could put him on the throne by transferring the rest of his demons to Wilson.

HOWEVER...stupid Maxwell has to recover from his injuries and once he's recovered go at least one day without getting hurt (if that's possible).

But if given the opportunity maybe Maxwell decides against it because he needs Wilson on his side (for now).

Tamir    1,237

no more pages?

cool story and looks awesome btw.

Comic progress can be found at my DeviantArt page. The first post of this thread contains links to my DeviantArt and Tumblr account.

Interesting, although the menu sounds on that animation made my ears bleed.

I've never submitted an animation with sound in this thread, not sure what you're talking about.

Silentdarkness1    1,160

Comic progress can be found at my DeviantArt page. The first post of this thread contains links to my DeviantArt and Tumblr account.

I've never submitted an animation with sound in this thread, not sure what you're talking about.

Silentdarkness1, on 08 Dec 2014 - 1:24 PM, said:snapback.png

Indeed. Keeps our minds busy. Actually, what are you gonna do when Blood Eagles is over?

Blood Eagles still has a long way to go but I always wanted to do a little Castle Series comic. Castle belongs to the "stickman" category haha. Here's a random part from 2006 among all Episodes http://deletionquali...stle-iii-part-d (gore warning)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ -This thing here.

Tamir    1,237

-This thing here.

Yes I provided a link to flash content from 2006.

Using the quote button, rather than writing a reply that isn't connected to anything, makes it easier to keep track on things among many other.

Tamir    1,237

Ladies and gentlemen ~

Some of you know me as TheOnlyHorse at DeviantArt but I've changed that to Ecfor, the same username of my Tumblr account. Here's a little list of handy links:

Don't Starve Comic FAQ: The Blackboard

My DeviantArt: ecfor.deviantart.com

My Tumblr: ecfor.tumblr.com

And here's a piece of gruesome art. Spoiler tags because it's a bloody mess, literally.

Coronated King

tumblr_nhj6xmSo4U1ty9ivxo1_1280.png

Edited by Miss
  • Like 4

Tamir    1,237

Ow, right in the nips.

Nah don't worry that's just a pair of collarbones and lungs getting shredded.

Uncomfortable, isn't it?

You'd think they would install better furniture.

That throne's way worse than IKEA.

Edited by Miss

:squees at updated comic: :wilson_love::wilson_ecstatic:

Sleepwell uses occlumacy on Wilson...

I wait eagerly in anticipation to find out how Maxwell "the great" responds to Wilson's tender loving care. 

Edited by AlphaCentari27
  • Like 1

MrNaxeros    428

Someone has been dead for quite long time, eh?

Wonder if this comic is still going. I guess our lovely @Miss just lost motivation or willing to continue it.

Tamir    1,237

Someone has been dead for quite long time, eh?

Wonder if this comic is still going. I guess our lovely @Miss just lost motivation or willing to continue it.

I check DeviantArt, Tumblr and Klei forums every day, when I decide to reply is another matter tho. I have real life work to take care of, not to mention I've suffered from a double influensa the last 2 months. If people kept up with the updates I release on DA and Tumblr they'd know what's going on as I rarely use this thread for personal news. It's an art thread after all...

The activity of a thread is dependent on users commenting. Considering my recent works were barely noticed I'm not the one to blame when it comes to "deadness".