osmRhodey    1,461

Why was I not here checking your stuff more often?

I must fix my lack of being here by giving you a healthy dose of notification spam.

:)

MrNaxeros    428

I must fix my lack of being here by giving you a healthy dose of notification spam.

:-)

Are you Maxwell? I was thinking exactly the same! DEMON!!!

osmRhodey    1,461

Are you Maxwell? I was thinking exactly the same! DEMON!!!

HaHa! Nope.

Just a werebeaver sniffing around the forums for friends and fun.

Tamir    1,237

"Guess he slept under my wing all night"

I knew Maxwell was secretly a bird! I KNEW IT!

BURDWELL

love the art style

Thanks man :grin:

:-)

*snorts notification spam* Got my fix huehue

the truthseeker    1,560

BURDWELL

Thanks man :grin:

*snorts notification spam* Got my fix huehue

Yeah the first one's always free Miss. Talk to me when you want more.

I always get a good supply from this Weirdo i know....

SillyWilson    287

Your art and comic storyline are so beauuuuutifuuuuul (especially WIlson. Don't tell the other characters I said that. I am the stereotypical wilson lover :razz:)

*mainlines Miss' fix straight into bloodstream, I never will quit this!*

*siphons off some of truth's to get an extra dose*

*drinks it straight from the source*

large.gif

I just binge read this entire comic. I'm hooked now. There's no turning back.. advancing towards your deviantart for more fix now.

Edited by SillyWilson

Tamir    1,237

PAGE 28

Comic related FAQ - The Blackboard

Awesome fan art - Blood Eagles fan art collection

"Thanks to the passive healing abilities of them Wilson forces himself through the simplest of surgery that would prove fatal to many. Maxwell has not yet regained conciousness and is completely unaware of Wilson's decision - to start over."

don_t_starve_comic___blood_eagles__page_

I absolutely love the feather detail in this! :wilson_love:

Thanks a lot :grin: More fluffy feathers on the way

Edited by Miss
  • Like 3

Tamir    1,237

And then Max sneezes.

I wonder if he's allergic to fur and feathers o:

Or he is allergic and wakes up like a yeast dumpling. XD

I've never seen the latter but it doesn't sound good haha

Maxwell covered in feathers?

Burdwell confirmed

Burdwell, Batwell or Butterwell. The never-ending question.

This most recent update warrants more posts...

New to the forum, but that is a different topic.

Can't wait to see what happens next!  Love the comic! :D

For some reason I can't help but think that Wilson leaving Maxwell like that is a bad thing (but maybe we're going to get more story because we had the action sequence with Deerclops?). 

Seems like Wilson could have just woken Maxwell up and asked him to make a fire?  But maybe that wouldn't be the best idea because cranky Maxwell + using his powers drains sanity + Maxwell might be able to ignite a fire, but he still needs a fuel source (?).

Hmmmm...wonder what would happen if Wilson and Maxwell died at exactly the same time (because it's been established that if one of them dies the survivor will inherit the throne)?

And something that puzzles me.  : Goes to DA to look up the right page :  So Maxwell is able to infuse Wilson's body with demons to save his life at the beginning, but then on page 16 we have this little exchange:

Wilson: "Stay away from me I don't want your demons!"

Maxwell: "A handshake will not harm you in anyway Mr. Higgsbury, it is merely a sign of putting our differences aside.  As long as you disagree I am unable to hand over them."

So...Maxwell at this point isn't able to infuse Wilson with all the demons unless he has permission? 

Heh...I suppose if Maxwell could do this I'm not sure how much better off he would be with the roles reversed.  Is it a bad thing that I find it amusing for Wilson to take a sort of devilish delight in playing with Maxwell the same way he toyed with him?

Mobbstar    13,941

Source : Bimzz Magazine

Whilst it is mind-blowing, this image is not related to Don't Starve, nor is this your thread. Please post these things in the off-topic section.

Tamir    1,237

PFFFFHAHAHAHA

This never stops being funny.

Another lost soul made happy! : D

hay

i em liv

i liek dees comiks

Velkom bak majt <3

Whilst it is mind-blowing, this image is not related to Don't Starve, nor is this your thread. Please post these things in the off-topic section.

I reported the user, well, more like told the mods to resize his pretty giraffe into an URL link :grin:

Tamir    1,237

*Miss double posting because lotsa text!*

This most recent update warrants more posts... New to the forum, but that is a different topic. Can't wait to see what happens next!  Love the comic! :grin:

Thanks :grin: I'll draw more pages as soon as real-life work has calmed down a bit.

For some reason I can't help but think that Wilson leaving Maxwell like that is a bad thing (but maybe we're going to get more story because we had the action sequence with Deerclops?). Seems like Wilson could have just woken Maxwell up and asked him to make a fire?  But maybe that wouldn't be the best idea because cranky Maxwell + using his powers drains sanity + Maxwell might be able to ignite a fire, but he still needs a fuel source (?).

You figured out the whole thing on your own xD And let's not forget that Maxwell is extremely impulsive when sanity is low. That poor bastard needs a good night's sleep, and a morning's oversleep as well :grin:

Hmmmm...wonder what would happen if Wilson and Maxwell died at exactly the same time (because it's been established that if one of them dies the survivor will inherit the throne)?

You're the first user to speculate that far and you're starting to dig into things I planned 1 year ago  :applouse: 

And something that puzzles me.  :Goes to DA to look up the right page:  So Maxwell is able to infuse Wilson's body with demons to save his life at the beginning, but then on Page 16 we have this little exchange:

Wilson: "Stay away from me I don't want your demons!"

Maxwell: "A handshake will not harm you in anyway Mr. Higgsbury, it is merely a sign of putting our differences aside.  As long as you disagree I am unable to hand over them."

So...Maxwell at this point isn't able to infuse Wilson with all the demons unless he has permission?

Wilson and Maxwell are fully capable of mixing them as much as they want, but it can only happen if both agree OR one of them is unconscious. Maxwell ATTEMPTS to take back the other half of them on Page 9 but fails because Wilson strikes back too quickly.

Heh...I suppose if Maxwell could do this I'm not sure how much better off he would be with the roles reversed.  Is it a bad thing that I find it amusing for Wilson to take a sort of devilish delight in playing with Maxwell the same way he toyed with him?

Wilson isn't really himself, he's having serious issues with this whole demon thing. Heck if it wasn't for passive healing Maxwell would've been dead twice by now D: Or maybe three... He got mashed by Deerclops as well. Wilson is violent but feels deep regret and eventually will snap out of his bad behaviour for a short time. Page 24 is an example of these mood swings.

Maxwell has been stuck on the throne for eons, he's dealt with them for an extremely long time compared to Wilson's futile three days. Maxwell is impulsive and dangerous when sanity drops but he DOES reason when pushed, Page 12 is a great example of this. Maxwell and William has 1 thing in common and that is freedom.

Edited by Miss

ShnarfBird    46

I find these comics to be above the average of 'good'.

I am unsure what I think of the plot, but it is decent enough.

Edited by ShnarfBird

Tamir    1,237

I find these comics to be above the average of 'good'.

I am unsure what I think of the plot, but it is decent enough.

You'll be less confused once I finish this comic  :grin:hehe

Edited by Miss

Silentdarkness1    1,160

As far as i'm concerned, the end result of this plot is most certainly not what entertains me the most. Frankly, that may well be my least favorite part. What i'm more enjoying is the JOURNEY, not the destination!