Tamir    1,237

I like your approach to the drawing of the characters, more realistic and serious then the original take. Do you work in other mediums? From one artist to another, keep up the great work!!

Thank you :] I draw like 90% digital stuff. I got all of it on my DeviantArt TheOnlyHorse or Tumblr Ecfor. On rare occasions I mess around with traditional ink and promarkers.

LadyAzure    322

Ahhh I see, I am more traditional. I sometimes put my work into Adobe but it takes awhile to turn it digital so I usually keep it restricted to ink, pencil, paint, or charcoals. I really do love your artistic fingerprint!

Tamir    1,237

Ahhh I see, I am more traditional. I sometimes put my work into Adobe but it takes awhile to turn it digital so I usually keep it restricted to ink, pencil, paint, or charcoals. I really do love your artistic fingerprint!

I assume we're talking Photoshop here? Adobe is a company.

blood eagle...

they are so badass

That stereotype when two men walk towards the sunset after a great adventure. Wilson and Maxwell are doing the exact opposite haha

• Like 1

LadyAzure    322

I say Adobe because I use several of their programs for one piece, its easier then saying, Photoshop, Illustraitor, or Indesign.

Vanderer    68

Someone will probably metaphorically kick me in the teeth for this but the title Blood Eagles makes me think of a rock/metal band.

Now it just gives me even more of a reason to picture them as a heavy metal/rock duo. The horror. The terror. The laughter.

Tamir    1,237

Someone will probably metaphorically kick me in the teeth for this but the title Blood Eagles makes me think of a rock/metal band.

Now it just gives me even more of a reason to picture them as a heavy metal/rock duo. The horror. The terror. The laughter.

I have no clue what band that is but alright.

Tamir    1,237

My apologizes for drawing Page 25 so slow, life became more of a hell than usual http://ecfor.tumblr.com/post/88137603199

I thought I would just kinda.. Appear in this thread to tell you how Awesome your art is!

Oh hey I've seen you around, thanks a lot : D

If you dont mind me asking, what ever made you decide to be an artist?

Nothing, it's just a hobby I've been doing since toddler-times. But back in 2007 I discovered the Castle Series which was so awesome I couldn't help but draw some fan-art. I wasn't satisfied with the results so I started drawing almost every day. 2008 I decided to join DeviantArt and buy my first tablet, that boosted the amount of art sessions as well.

And well now... I'm an adult and all these responsibilities + job kill art sessions effectively.

• Like 1

Raven Crow    3,397

yay, finally.

hm..it seens no taffy or green mushroom could save his sanity.

nightfall, will they meet charlie?

Tamir    1,237

Insanity is always the better option.

They can't really help it :[ But hey, Wilson didn't finish off "Maxwell" in the end.

yay, finally.

hm..it seens no taffy or green mushroom could save his sanity.

nightfall, will they meet charlie?

Don't Starve logics still apply so taffy, funny shrooms and sleep will still increase sanity xD

If you sleep through night you wont meet Charlie.

Parrotoss    214

Dude, did Maxwell just become blind it one eye?...hardcore...and regardless if true or not...that likely hurts, a whole lotta lot.

Parrotoss    214

It doesn't hurt that much. Ask Tina Nash.

140412-eye.jpg

Oh wow, the poor lady has gone through pure nightmare after the other, but she is an inspiration since she has been able to stay so strong--it's really daunting and depressing how the world can be.

Um, yeah, eye injuries tend to be the most highly rated on a scale of pain. The nerve endings behind the eyes as well as skin in the socket are arguably the most sensitive in the body--having a tiny strand of hair is like having several sequential paper cuts with salty tears to fester the wound--good god, I can't even imagine the mental and physical terror involved in having the eyes ripped out. D':

Hopefully adrenaline and shock will play a big enough role to block out most of the pain, but geez...so horrible.

Percival    766

Hopefully adrenaline and shock will play a big enough role to block out most of the pain, but geez...so horrible.

I find it quite fascinating; the way the eyelids fall down limply over empty air, the pain that you have described to me, it makes me want to stick my fingers into there and twist all the nerves together.

Parrotoss    214

I find it quite fascinating; the way the eyelids fall down limply over empty air, the pain that you have described to me, it makes me want to stick my fingers into there and twist all the nerves together.

Well, aren't you just the friendliest little fellow, now, ain't yah?

I'm not letting you near my eyes.

Also, you got those crazy super nova eyes I gave yah...remember? Yah you do...

Ugh, and a button, being sown in...Caroline  horror everyone.

Anyway @Miss

"I discovered the Castle Series which was so awesome I couldn't help but draw some fan-art. "

I fricken love the Castle Series! It was one of the first things I remember about finding on the internet, oh goodness, and here it is again! Thank you, Miss!

• Like 1

Percival    766

I'm not letting you near my eyes.

If you really think that's unnerving, then you shouldn't see the latest thread I made.

"I discovered the Castle Series which was so awesome I couldn't help but draw some fan-art. "

Looks nice.

Parrotoss    214

Cluster headaches and a woman's period are worse.

I love learning and for this, I am equally fascinated and terrified. Such a phenomenon seems to be one of the underlining symptoms of "Exploding Head Syndrome" and "Idiopathic stabbing headaches," which all and most likely all terrible, hmmm, Maxwell doesn't seem like a hardcore camping Rambo anymore.

Oh goodness, and that Carter sure has seen somethings. Haha, you are gonna have to face a lot more, buddy--for sure.