Tamir    1,237

new page!!!! *squeals*

gosh, the wings are just gorgeous~~~ especially the last panel with the b&w silhouettes looks stunning.

Thanks! That frame was my favourite :3

I'm curious if the comic is almost over or it's going to be 90 pages or something crazy.

I think there'll be something like 30 - 40 pages.

there is no way out?

so one of them must heir the throne.

Not according to The Blackboard : D

Fascinating!

Show me more!

Will do, just need to finish it :grin:

O-O

:wilson_horror:

• Like 1

daderpy8    0

:wilson_laugh:It's sort of funny how Wilson is sort of standing up to Max even though Wilson is like a whole foot shorter, and Maxwell is backing down

Tamir    1,237

It's sort of funny how Wilson is sort of standing up to Max even though Wilson is like a whole foot shorter, and Maxwell is backing down

Doubt Maxwell agrees :grin: He temporarily wasted his abilities while Wilson didn't. Don't mess with him at this point.

daderpy8    0

Doubt Maxwell agrees :grin: He temporarily wasted his abilities while Wilson didn't. Don't mess with him at this point.

I bet Charlie would be taller than Wilson if she was in the comic

Willette    3,647

✓ Discussions

✓ Blood

✓ Someone dying

✓ Stupid Maxwell

Everything seems to be alright once again here!

• Like 1

Tamir    1,237

I bet Charlie would be taller than Wilson if she was in the comic

Wilson isn't short, Maxwell is tall for his time. Charlie is most likely the shortest one of them.

Or well actually no, she might be a huge monster. What do we know...

✓ Discussions

✓ Blood

✓ Someone dying

✓ Stupid Maxwell

Everything seems to be alright once again here!

Yeah :wilson_cool:

Tamir    1,237

The first page of this thread has been edited to contain all comic pages as well as previously submitted art. Take a look, maybe you missed something ;)

post-235175-0-33554200-1396458408_thumb.

My Tumblr blog Ecfor has been updated as well, mostly design-related changes. There's some creepy-pasta in the art section if you want that stuff :grin:

post-235175-0-87282500-1396458423_thumb.

Edited by Miss
  • Like 1

HoneyHam    435

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ I AM THE SADISTIC BEAR AND I LOVE HOW THE DEERCLOPS' CLAWS PIERCE WILSON'S BODY LIKE WARM BUTTER ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Tamir    1,237

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ I AM THE SADISTIC BEAR AND I LOVE HOW THE DEERCLOPS' CLAWS PIERCE WILSON'S BODY LIKE WARM BUTTER ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

And his internal organs are shredded to pieces but he's so batsh*t insane he's walking around like nothing happened : DDD

• Like 1

Parrotoss    214

And his internal organs are shredded to pieces but he's so batsh*t insane he's walking around like nothing happened : DDD

When I saw that the deerclops had stabbed Wilson when he was picked up, I was like "OMG, he is dead next page!" Nope, forgot he was a demon halfling.

Oh, and on page 23, when Wilson makes that point. What about the skeletons that are sometimes found in sandbox?...Just curious, it seems like evidence.

Tamir    1,237

When I saw that the deerclops had stabbed Wilson when he was picked up, I was like "OMG, he is dead next page!" Nope, forgot he was a demon halfling.

As long as he has the ability to heal he'll be fine. Then again, Maxwell mentioned Wilson was wasting too much time on being an angry little prick (Page 22, frame 6). Wolsin calm da fudge dowwn : D

Oh, and on page 23, when Wilson makes that point. What about the skeletons that are sometimes found in sandbox?...Just curious, it seems like evidence.

Yes indeed! :grin: That was included in the early script written months ago, but right before the release of Page 23 I decided to ditch the whole idea. I had enough text cluttered on that frame already xD Wilson's evidence seemed solid enough.

I'm thinking of moving that part about the skeletons to another comic page. Not sure which one tho, can't promise anything.

Parrotoss    214

Yes indeed! :grin: That was included in the early script written months ago, but right before the release of Page 23 I decided to ditch the whole idea. I had enough text cluttered on that frame already xD Wilson's evidence seemed solid enough.

I'm thinking of moving that part about the skeletons to another comic page. Not sure which one tho, can't promise anything.

I figured as much. One of the worst things you can do in writing is explain too little or too much at once--it's especially vital to get writing right when dealing with something as detailed as a comic. The comic can be one of the most beautiful and radical works ever, but, if the writing doesn't grip a viewer...eh, that's bad.

Plus, it's possible for Wilson to have not encountered a skeleton, especially if he never saw a deerclops  before. There is still lots of exploring to be done!

Parrotoss    214

It may not be obvious, but Wilson's bright brain is beaming with radical energy! Of course, being trapped in an insane wilderness tends to keep one's mind busy, and he seems pretty tired of it--might go full blown feral or something.

Tamir    1,237

It may not be obvious, but Wilson's bright brain is beaming with radical energy! Of course, being trapped in an insane wilderness tends to keep one's mind busy, and he seems pretty tired of it--might go full blown feral or something.

I guess you've never seen a sun behind a person.

• Like 1

Tamir    1,237

I heard it's a once in a lifetime opportunity to see that.

Yeah, it's not like the sun is out there in space shining on things causing highlights to appear.

Parrotoss    214

I guess you've never seen a sun behind a person.

I don't like the outside.

Plus, I used to live in Alaska, so every ray of light was magical and annoying. XD

Tamir    1,237

Working hard on Page 24 huehue

tumblr_n4eqv9Sbov1sfi4c3o1_1280.png

*Sees the sun rise*

GO AWAY, NOBODY LIKES YOU!

*sun slowly backs away*

Oh if it was that easy :razz: The sun turns my workspace into a sauna every summer...

Edited by Miss
  • Like 3

daderpy8    0

Working hard on Page 24 huehue

(img)

Oh if it was that easy :razz: The sun turns my workspace into a sauna every summer...

Dinosaur assistant X3

Edited by Miss
REMOVED PICTURE QUOTE

Tamir    1,237

Dinosaur assistant X3

Dude, stop picture quoting. It takes up page space and people with crappy internet will end up sitting there waiting because something has to load twice.