Tamir    1,237

If you don't mind Miss...but as I said on DA...shortly after I scribbled that

(img)

Imagine this as Maxwells response to Wilsons question...perhaps it generates a smile...^^

I never read or watched Dragonball. I don't get it.

I love how you censored Wilson with another speech bubble. Wilson, you insane little potty-mouth!

Maxwell interrupted Wilson before he got a chance to swear. If anything needs censoring it would be all violence :U

ommmmmm......

peace...calm....serenity....

And munch the deerclops's eye like a ravenous hungry crow!!

omnomnomnomnomnom!!!

I'd never eat that thing xD

Amazing like always! <3

Me waiting for the next page: (img)

Please edit your previous post, picture questiong clogs the page ;) Other than that, I'm glad you liked this page.

I was half-expecting Wilson to stand up with a dorky smile and say, "That was easy."

Not when dorkwell arrives and starts smooth-talking :grin:

MilleniumCount    2,160

He wants the eye, I think. They are called ''Window to the soul'' It's about perceiving someone by looking in his eyes. Also having no eyes is a figure of speech fo being soulless. Like the missing mirror image of vampires.

Edited by MilleniumCount

Percival    766

He wants the eye, I think.

I have no eyes. Thus, I am soulless.

Although, now that I think of it, the Deerclops' eye wouldn't be of much use if it is the size of my head.

Tamir    1,237

gosh, your comic is absolutely stunning!

Hey thanks a lot, I'll definitely upload more pages :wilson_cool:

Noot    38

Hey thanks a lot, I'll definitely upload more pages :wilson_cool:

*wiggles* can't wait to read them! :grin: 

Tamir    1,237

Then how come Maxwell didn't have them when he was ripping Wilson's wings off?

I doubt this is normal if that's what you're implying:

post-235175-0-97820200-1394432492_thumb.

post-235175-0-71546500-1394432479_thumb.

Shadow hands, claws, teeth, generally uncomfortable speech :grin: Seems to be enough signs of insanity here.

But Maxwell is one hella dapper bastard. Wilson starts to flip tables because he can't handle the influence of them.

• Like 4

Tamir    1,237

Im just gonna say the color choices on the first two panels is beautiful (the comic I mean)

Haha thanks, although I'd like to change a few things by now :razz: Been like a half year since I submitted that page.

"totally_normal_dude1.png"

I put great care into my file-names yes. huehue

daderpy8    0

I doubt this is normal if that's what you're implying:

attachicon.giftotally_normal_dude1.png

attachicon.giftotally_normal_dude2.png

Shadow hands, claws, teeth, generally uncomfortable speech :grin: Seems to be enough signs of insanity here.

But Maxwell is one hella dapper bastard. Wilson starts to flip tables because he can't handle the influence of them.

Thanks for explaining, happy day after pi day!

If you still believe that people on the internet bash you for no reason you live in a very strange world. Everything you do WILL trigger a response, especially if it's written in self-pitying and provocative ways. I don't see why you still wish to bring your failure on DeviantArt to my thread. What will you, I and the other forum members achieve from it besides from another off-topic discussion? I don't respond to this because I care personally, I respond to it because the latter of your reply can apply to anyone who weren't of exactly the same opinion as you, that's one heck of an insult. I have no plans on kindly tagging along with such ways of thinking. Now if you don't mind but I'd rather stick to what we're supposed to do here, have a screenshot of I'm Blue Da Ba Dee uh yeah...

I don't want to derail the thread, but I just want to say that the whole idea that other people won't treat you badly as long as you're not a jerk...uh....no. Especially on the internet. If that were the case we'd have no problem with crime. There'd be no need for laws, civil rights movements, abolitionists, suffragists, cops etc. But as we all know that hasn't been the case.

I only wanted to say that.

Also, comic is still amazing.

Edited by Gentleman Mad Scientist

Tamir    1,237

I don't want to derail the thread, but I just want to say that the whole idea that other people won't treat you badly as long as you're not a jerk...uh....no. Especially on the internet. If that were the case we'd have no problem with crime. There'd be no need for laws, civil rights movements, abolitionists, suffragists, cops etc. But as we all know that hasn't been the case.

I only wanted to say that.

Out of all possible posts in this thread you decide to bring up an old topic and derail, and then say "I don't want to derail". As unnecessary as it was there's a point I guess, we could use less jerks on the forums indeed.

Thanks, I'm working on Page 23 at the moment.

• Like 1

Tamir    1,237

I thought it was obvious that a machine involving a giant potato-like lump would end in disaster.

It's the greatest plan ever to an insanity-high wreck-of-amnesia like Maxwell! : D

• Like 1

Noot    38

new page!!!! *squeals*

gosh, the wings are just gorgeous~~~ especially the last panel with the b&w silhouettes looks stunning.

Edited by Noot