Tamir    1,237

And I'm the only one that can never get 3/4 view.

No wonder, it doesn't exist in the DS world D: I broke Maxwell's laws by doing this!

AAGGHH The way you draw Wilson's hair is SO AWESOOOOOMMME

Yay glad to hear that. I see lots of Wilson pictures every day and they all have cool hair-styles so I don't really pay attention to how I draw his hair.

I agree w TMHH on that. I'm also a fan of those lips!

Most people draw a horizontal line and believe they drew a mouth. Especially male characters T_T

Guys have lips, eyebrows and hips just like women. I fail to understand why people keep hiding such important aspects.

the truthseeker    1,560

Most people draw a horizontal line and believe they drew a mouth. Especially male characters T_T

Guys have lips, eyebrows and hips just like women. I fail to understand why people keep hiding such important aspects.

Some fear of effeminateness I bet, but that's a whole other thing on psychology.

You have great detail and I appreciate it! 

Tamir    1,237

I remember in kindergarten and I drew lips on my self portrait.

So much teasing.

If the portrait was far away from realism then I understand the other kids...

HoneyHam    435

If the portrait was far away from realism then I understand the other kids...

Well were in kindergarten;It was basically an upgraded stick man.

Tamir    1,237

That is one of the best drawings of Wilson I've seen!

There are lots of awesome fan works out there and I wouldn't claim my own as the best, but still, thanks a lot. Cheers me up after a tough day at work.

His chin is very pointy.

No sh't sherlock :grin:

Wilson_ingame.png

• Like 1

Tamir    1,237

Hey lads,

ZomdiDJ, Chris and I launched an unofficial Don't Starve - Movie Poster Contest at DeviantArt. In order to participate you need a DA account but you're of course welcome to follow the progress as you like. I'll copypaste what I wrote on DA so you can read it here =)

Dont Starve the Movie - Poster Contest

INTRODUCTION

Your task is to make a movie poster featuring Don’t Starve! You have great amount freedom and may use whatever style you prefer. Doesn’t matter if the poster is digital or traditional, we’ll love it anyway! Keep in mind this poster should not contain OCs or content that could be considered 16+ (mature rating). The poster must contain text that indicates it’s a movie, give your movie a name or simply type “Don’t Starve the Movie”. DO NOT use other user’s work or in-game screenshots, this poster must be a creation of your own. The competition will end March 31 at 11 PM (GMT). Use a time converter if you don’t know the time for your country. 

JURY

PRIZES!
  • Winner: Three month premium membership at DeviantArt. Fullbody mini-character drawn by ZomdiDJ. Digital copy of Paint Tool SAI
  • Runner up #2: Three month premium membership at DeviantArt. Digital copy of Paint Tool SAI
  • Runner up #3: One month premium membership at DeviantArt. Digital copy of Paint Tool SAI
When the winners have been declared Miss will gift the premium memberships right away. In order to receive your digital copy of Paint Tool SAI you must have a chat client such as Skype or an e-mail such as Gmail, we will not use file uploaders as this is considered an illegal act. Miss is sending you a Note regarding this so you don’t have to throw around your contact details. ZomdiDJ will provide #1 with a fullbody painting of a mini-character. She will send you a Note as well! Every participant of this contest will be featured at DeviantArt! :grin: 

RULES

• Must draw a Don’t Starve movie poster
  • 1 poster per user
  • Digital, traditional or mixed is your choice
  • Give your movie a name or type “Don’t Starve the Movie”
  • Poster must be vertically aligned
  • No OCs or content considered 16+
  • Do not use in-game screenshots or someone else’s work
  • Deadline is March 31 at 11 PM (GMT)
  • TIP: If you draw something entirely traditional please use a scanner
  • TIP: Digital art will look better if you save the image as PNG
SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS

Submit your poster at Miss’s journal entry. You will find additional instructions over there! 

Guess that's it. Feel free to ask questions :]

Edited by Miss
  • Like 2

Percival    766

Oh my god. How come I never heard of it?

I'll try it, even if my art style isn't well defined; I needed practice anyways.

Tamir    1,237

Oh my god. How come I never heard of it?

I'll try it, even if my art style isn't well defined; I needed practice anyways.

Either way we'll look forward to your contribution :grin:

I gave it a shot, and spent a good long time laughing about what I drew.

You've only given a shot if you spent a couple of weeks on your creation ;)

deerlet    199

If only we had the power, in game, to totally shred the deerclops. WHAT A FEAT THAT WOULD BE.  I'M DIGGING THE BLOOD TEXTURES *v*

Tamir    1,237

If only we had the power, in game, to totally shred the deerclops. WHAT A FEAT THAT WOULD BE.  I'M DIGGING THE BLOOD TEXTURES *v*

Well I did burn my first Deerclops to death, that was pretty fun >:3 Uh there are no blood textures, I drew all that by hand :grin: But the red/purple'ish background behind Wilson on frame 2 consists of a fuzzy brush.

deerlet    199

Well I did burn my first Deerclops to death, that was pretty fun >:3 Uh there are no blood textures, I drew all that by hand :grin: But the red/purple'ish background behind Wilson on frame 2 consists of a fuzzy brush.

nO YEAH. I MEAN, I like the texture that you achieved with the blood uvu;;; yes

and yo that's crazy! i haven't actually encountered a deerclops in game yet... I'VE HEARD IT COMING BEFORE but then it's just like nah, i ain't attackin i'm just playin. smfh unreal.

MilleniumCount    2,160

If you don't mind Miss...but as I said on DA...shortly after I scribbled that

dragonpal_by_milleniumcount-d7825u7.png

Imagine this as Maxwells response to Wilsons question...perhaps it generates a smile...^^

• Like 1

Raven Crow    3,397

ommmmmm......

peace...calm....serenity....

And munch the deerclops's eye like a ravenous hungry crow!!

omnomnomnomnomnom!!!

• Like 1

Muffycake    65

PAGE 22

Creepy pasta warning! Kids view at their own risk.

Comic related goodies and FAQ - The Blackboard.

Awesome fan art related to this comic - Fan art collection

Don't Starve poster contest on DeviantArt - Don't Starve the Movie

"The once mighty Deerclops has met his match... Maxwell attempts to prevent Wilson from reaching complete insanity which would cause a temporarily loss of Wilson's abilities, including the gift of healing. Maxwell suggests against his own will that they need to stay sane so they later can look for the machine and its things. This enrages Wilson who discovers that Maxwell's memory doesn't go along with the plan. Is there something the great Maxwell doesn't know?"

Amazing like always! <3

Me waiting for the next page: tumblr_inline_mtnp0xClPb1ra8a56.gif

Edited by Muffycake

Battal    9,884

I was half-expecting Wilson to stand up with a dorky smile and say, "That was easy."

Edited by Lord_Battal