joonfish25    32

Wilson is my favourite character... but I somehow enjoy the sad comics where he nearly dies.(Yush, I am waiting for more :D)

Tamir    1,237

Wilson is my favourite character... but I somehow enjoy the sad comics where he nearly dies.(Yush, I am waiting for more :D)

Haha, main characters are made for being thrown into trouble and then watch them trying to solve it ;)

Peculiar    225

I have to agree with the text fading and re-bolding matching with Wilson's psychological state being really well done! The angles on the last couple panels were great too playing with the shadows and keeping poor Wilson hidden in a way that still showed more than enough! (Jeez Maxwell why didn't you teleport him in the first place you jerk! :p)

Tamir    1,237

I have to agree with the text fading and re-bolding matching with Wilson's psychological state being really well done! The angles on the last couple panels were great too playing with the shadows and keeping poor Wilson hidden in a way that still showed more than enough! (Jeez Maxwell why didn't you teleport him in the first place you jerk! :p)

Thanks! ^^ I went on a little experimenting spree with the text but seems like it turned out good in the end :) Maxwell could have teleported Wilson in the first place, but if we read my image description again:

"Despite having a pair of wings Wilson is too weak to pull himself out of trouble. Rambling silently to himself he passes out while Maxwell seems displeased with the show, yet he decides to make another quick rescue attempt and teleport Wilson nearby. As objects keep their speed through teleportation Wilson's "landing" becomes more of a crash. Maxwell investigates the scene and carefully moves the wing that covers Wilson's body. Is there anyone alive?"

This indicates that objects keep their velocity through teleportation. Wilson was falling straight down those beach rocks so teleporting him would indeed move him from one place to another but the result upon impact with the ground would be the same... One heck of a bloody mess.

There are more goodies to find and think about in my comic, I'm just waiting for people to find em :3

• Like 1

Peculiar    225

Thanks! ^^ I went on a little experimenting spree with the text but seems like it turned out good in the end :) Maxwell could have teleported Wilson in the first place, but if we read my image description again:

"Despite having a pair of wings Wilson is too weak to pull himself out of trouble. Rambling silently to himself he passes out while Maxwell seems displeased with the show, yet he decides to make another quick rescue attempt and teleport Wilson nearby. As objects keep their speed through teleportation Wilson's "landing" becomes more of a crash. Maxwell investigates the scene and carefully moves the wing that covers Wilson's body. Is there anyone alive?"

This indicates that objects keep their velocity through teleportation. Wilson was falling straight down those beach rocks so teleporting him would indeed move him from one place to another but the result upon impact with the ground would be the same... One heck of a bloody mess.

There are more goodies to find and think about in my comic, I'm just waiting for people to find em :3

Oh duh! That makes sense. xD Haha oh Maxwell trying to do the right thing but acting like a jerk about it...

It's stories like this that really make you think that I like the best. Not when things are blatantly explained and told, so awesome job at that! I must look over your comic again when I'm not about to fall asleep at any second. :)

Tamir    1,237

Oh duh! That makes sense. xD Haha oh Maxwell trying to do the right thing but acting like a jerk about it... It's stories like this that really make you think that I like the best. Not when things are blatantly explained and told, so awesome job at that! I must look over your comic again when I'm not about to fall asleep at any second. :)

Aye good luck ^^ As I release more pages I recommend reading through everything again, a new mystery may've been solved!

Jim    80

Wilson! "Don't be such a baby, ribs grow back! No they don't." Your art is epic! Love how the shadow effects capture the feel of don't starve. I can't wait for the next installment :3

Hrm, I don't know how you did it, but you've managed to make Maxwell- who is the ugliest, yet most dapper fellow in the entire game- fairly attractive. I'm off to pretend I never said that now.

Tamir    1,237

Page 6

"Confused and battered Wilson opens his eyes, he's still alive... A man speaks to him presenting himself as Maxwell. Seemingly calm and pleased he sits there with a smile on his face. Something is wrong, just horribly wrong... Not waiting a second Wilson attempts to flee from what he believes is pure insanity, but it all turns into a puny attempt getting off the ground... The pain may no longer be overwhelming but it's enough to keep Wilson in place. Maxwell doesn't seem to care and continues to talk, he mentions something about answers..."

don_t_starve_comic___blood_eagles__page_

Wilson! "Don't be such a baby, ribs grow back! No they don't."

Your art is epic! Love how the shadow effects capture the feel of don't starve. I can't wait for the next installment :3

haha medic's quote fits perfectly xD May I gladden you with a new page below? :grin:

Hrm, I don't know how you did it, but you've managed to make Maxwell- who is the ugliest, yet most dapper fellow in the entire game- fairly attractive. I'm off to pretend I never said that now.

I don't think Maxwell is ugly lol, he's a caricature just like the other characters. Turning him into my style means I keep facial features that stand out and throw a little bit of anatomy on it xD Voila! Edited by Miss
fixed introduction story
  • Like 2

MilleniumCount    2,159

Holy...your Maxwell could work as Men's fashion model or as an highly paid actor...^^And Wilson looks like he was overrun by a rhinoceros...as you should look if you think of it...Very well, this is great...I know I'm repeating myself here...but I don't care...

Tamir    1,237

Holy...your Maxwell could work as Men's fashion model or as an highly paid actor...^^And Wilson looks like he was overrun by a rhinoceros...as you should look if you think of it...Very well, this is great...I know I'm repeating myself here...but I don't care...

If Maxwell ever set his foot in a studio it wouldn't last very long xD Rhinoceros? Don't you mean Koalefant ;) hehe, thanks for the comment anyway!

There is no word to describe how beautifully this comic is made!

Thank you, I'm glad people appreciate the effort I put into this comic.

Ellebelly24    187

Thank you, I'm glad people appreciate the effort I put into this comic.

We are glad you make these comics!!! :D they always brighten my day!

Peculiar    225

Ahhh Love love love your work as always~! =D The plot thickens! What will Maxwell reveal along with what does a man who can mind read want to know? Your cliff hangers are always the worst! :p

Al3x    24

I know I'm late to the thread, but, Holy crap! The color looks fantastic, all I can to in SAI paint is make a decent looking apple. You really know how too keep a feeling of suspense too.

Jim    80

haha medic's quote fits perfectly xD May I gladden you with a new page below? :D

You did indeed gladden me! Infact, I grinned like an idiot! Awesome work as always, but your cliffhangers are killing me :cower:

Tamir    1,237

We are glad you make these comics!!! they always brighten my day!

Yay :3 Makes me happy

Ahhh Love love love your work as always~! =D The plot thickens! What will Maxwell reveal along with what does a man who can mind read want to know? Your cliff hangers are always the worst! :p

If we dig a little further into the subject, Maxwell mentions he can hear Wilson thinking and he replies to Wilsons present thoughts by speaking. So far there's no evidence of Maxwell digging up stored memories. In my meaning Maxwell has perfected powers to keep track on what's going on in his world, watching everything knowing anything :p

I know I'm late to the thread, but, Holy crap! The color looks fantastic, all I can to in SAI paint is make a decent looking apple. You really know how too keep a feeling of suspense too.

Thank you, I just recently started playing around with that palette :D

You did indeed gladden me! Infact, I grinned like an idiot! Awesome work as always, but your cliffhangers are killing me :cower:

Oh yes dem cliffhangers... I wish everything in my head could be printed instantly so I could show all my stories to the world :D Sadly that is not the case and I end up cutting parts of the story after about 25 hours of work... I guess all comic artists deal with this dilemma, wanting to draw their story but not being able to do it all in one shot. Edited by Miss
Fail english :D

Vyoletta    0

This is awesome! I can't wait to see the next one. You've been added to my bookmark's bar of comics I check daily!

Tamir    1,237

This is awesome! I can't wait to see the next one. You've been added to my bookmark's bar of comics I check daily!

Thank you :3 I feel honoured.

Tamir    1,237

I don't know why, reading your stories gives me goosebumps

hehe, I love when my art trigger reactions. That's what art is for <3 Thank you ^^

holy frijoles.. I wish I could draw that well using Gimp haha. Good job!

I use Paint Tool SAI for the art. GIMP serves as text editor.

Jim    80

I don't suppose I could get a link to Paint tool SAI? I really want something I can use for drawing on PC that isn't windows paint c:

Tamir    1,237

I don't suppose I could get a link to Paint tool SAI? I really want something I can use for drawing on PC that isn't windows paint c:

You can download Paint Tool SAI here: http://www.systemax.jp/en/sai/When you launch the software for the first time it will trigger a 31-day trial. This way you get to try the software for a while in case you aren't sure about purchasing it.

A_Bard    10

... I hate cliff hangers, especially on great stories like this one. keep it going don't stop, for you are starving us who feed on your great talent. (that sounded creepy)...