Shizuku    0

Wow! Just looking between page 1 and page 11 shows how much your art has improved! It was always fantastic, but now it's even better. Your comic looks really professional. *-*

Tamir    1,237

Wow! Just looking between page 1 and page 11 shows how much your art has improved! It was always fantastic, but now it's even better. Your comic looks really professional. *-*

Page 1 - 3 were affected by my programming finals, there wasn't enough time to draw properly. Was thinking of redoing them actually but not for the moment :]

EDIT

post-40798-13764598146084_thumb.png

Edited by Miss
  • Like 1

Tamir    1,237

Whoop double post.

Just updated Page one. Didn't like the way it turned out back in May when I was stressed by programming finals. Nothing major has been changed, cleaned up Wilson's face a little. Page 12 for that matter has actually been waiting on my harddrive since Sunday but I'm unable to grab any of my proof readers at the moment so prepare for a new comic page pretty soon!

Tamir    1,237

Page 12

"Wilson has the situation to his advantage and doesn't wait a second to confront Maxwell. Wilson throws the facts right on him, they are both hosts to them. Maxwell confirms this as the truth, however, all the bloodshed that have taken place was Maxwell's own plan. Something that would fool both Wilson and them to string along until Maxwell's plan succeeded. This angers Wilson greatly, he assumed it was the demons fault..."

don_t_starve_comic___blood_eagles__page_

Edited by Miss
What is grammar? Baby don't hurt me, no more!
  • Like 2

MilleniumCount    2,159

Hell yeah. Awesome confrontation...every minute of waiting for the next page is 100% worth it. And really nice expressions....you got to love Maxwell! ^^

Battal    9,883

Hell yeah. Awesome confrontation...every minute of waiting for the next page is 100% worth it. And really nice expressions....you got to love Maxwell! ^^

My thoughts exactly. Amazing job again, Miss!

Hugo M.    843

Page 12

http://theonlyhorse.deviantart.com/art/Don-t-Starve-Comic-Page-12-392700377

"Wilson has the situation to his advantage and doesn't wait a second to confront Maxwell. Wilson throws the facts right on him, they are both hosts to them. Maxwell confirms this as the truth, however, all the bloodshed that have taken place was Maxwells own plan. Something that would fool both Wilson and them to string along until Maxwells plan succeeded. This angers Wilson greatly, yet he's doesn't exactly know what this message is all about... And perhaps it's best to listen, apparently he has destroyed something of great importance to Maxwell."

%7Boption%7D

That is truely impressive not to say enoght, this comic had such realistic feelings that only a few movies,games,etc I have seem present, and put your own theory about them in it didn't you?Truely great.

Tesability    88

Everyone has their own theories about Them, the Nightmare Throne itself and how it works, how the world itself truly works and functions as well as all sorts of things. The only people that would know all of this...if they even HAVE all the answers themselves even...would be the Klei Entertainment employees. And they aren't spoiling (too) much yet.

Tamir    1,237

Random note to all of you, my Don't Starve Comic - Questions & Answers is undergoing

an update so the majority of all information has been removed. Until then, ask away :]

Thanks a lot ^^ I kinda hate-love Maxwell. He's a serial killer and makes every DS playthrough a hell but yet he's so awesome.

Amazing job again, Miss!

Thanks man, glad you enjoyed it :D

Whoo, this be deep indeed. o_O I am speechless.

Oh I love when people say that xD When friends of mine read the comic and don't understand I tell them to go back and read it again, maybe I throw a few of Wilson's and Maxwell's quotes on them.

I think the record holder of figuring out underlying plots is Chris who takes care of the Ask maxwell blog on Tumblr. Kudos to him!

That is truely impressive not to say enoght, this comic had such realistic feelings that only a few movies,games,etc I have seem present, and put your own theory about them in it didn't you?Truely great.

Words I appreciate, thank you! :D I hope Klei notices this stuff too, so far there hasn't been a sign of the staff in this thread.

Sarcosuchus    455

Oh I love when people say that xD When friends of mine read the comic and don't understand I tell them to go back and read it again, maybe I throw a few of Wilson's and Maxwell's quotes on them.

Aaah that's the worst, when someone doesn't get the source material. They can't really appreciate it without context. Hopefully the showers of praise you get from posting your work here ease the pain a little :)Also, it goes without saying that I think your new page is great. But I've sort of just said that now anyways...huh. Whatever, you get the idea.

simplex    2,607

You managed to humanize Maxwell while remaining true to his character. Amazing.

And you made such a great use of light. The lighting of Wilson follows his understanding of his and Maxwell's situation, with glimpses of truth showing themselves as a brightening of his expression. On the other hand, as Maxwell's version of the truth begins to unfold, his face goes from partial obscurity to clarity. And in the end, they both end in pitch black, as if you were hinting that what's been uncovered is nothing compared to what's to come.

Tamir    1,237

This is amazing and suspenseful. THUMBS UP!

Aye thanks ^^

Aaah that's the worst, when someone doesn't get the source material. They can't really appreciate it without context. Hopefully the showers of praise you get from posting your work here ease the pain a little. Also, it goes without saying that I think your new page is great. But I've sort of just said that now anyways...huh. Whatever, you get the idea.

Yeah, it's a good idea to play the game itself or at least check the Wiki before reading the comic. And thanks once again :D

You managed to humanize Maxwell while remaining true to his character. Amazing.

And you made such a great use of light. The lighting of Wilson follows his understanding of his and Maxwell's situation, with glimpses of truth showing themselves as a brightening of his expression. On the other hand, as Maxwell's version of the truth begins to unfold, his face goes from partial obscurity to clarity. And in the end, they both end in pitch black, as if you were hinting that what's been uncovered is nothing compared to what's to come.

I honestly never thought of it that way xD Logic "whispered" to me that Wilson's shadow should cover Maxwell if glowing fireflies were above. But I guess your version works as well :p Edited by Miss
crappy grammar

simplex    2,607

I honestly never thought of it that way xD Logic "whispered" to me that Wilson's shadow should cover Maxwell if glowing fireflies were above. But I guess your version works as well :p

Damn, so I was just overreading into it. :PNevertheless, I guess if anything it was a compliment on your "artistic instincts".

Tamir    1,237

Hmm, that Carter guy looks rather suspicious :wilson_curious:

Posted Image

Edited by Miss
  • Like 1

Sarcosuchus    455

Hmm, that Carter guy looks rather suspicious :wilson_curious:[ATTACH=CONFIG]13812[/ATTACH]

He certainly does...post-6023-13764598256875_thumb.jpg...post-6023-13764598257125_thumb.gifWhat has been seen cannot be unseen.I am so sorry T_T Edited by Sarcosuchus
  • Like 1

Tamir    1,237

He certainly does...

%7Boption%7D

What has been seen cannot be unseen.

I am so sorry T_T

I thought exactly the same once I saved that screenshot. Although their hairstyle, nose structure and ears don't resemble each other at all. I'm blaming those silly awesome glasses!

ARamblingSpider    1,536

Thank you :3 I always think my style is too realistic for Don't Starve but hey glad people find some resemblance![ATTACH=CONFIG]13412[/ATTACH]

stop maken me blush

Tamir    1,237

Hes...pretty? Idk if a man can be pretty, but hes dorky too- dorky and loveable. Love the glasses and all of it, eee.

Gonna be more pretty with fancy show clothes : D *gets back to SAI*

stop maken me blush

Your soul belongs to him now >:3

Sarcosuchus    455

I thought exactly the same once I saved that screenshot. Although their hairstyle, nose structure and ears don't resemble each other at all. I'm blaming those silly awesome glasses!

Curse you, awesome eyewear, and your confusing identity blurring properties! They are pretty different, but similar enough that the glasses are disconcerting. I think the jawline, chin and the side of the head also add to the resemblance a little. Of course, now that you've said that you thought the same thing, William has become Milo Thatch in my head... and there's so many pictures on google of Milo... making all these faces post-6023-13764598263775_thumb.jpgI can't stop laughing Miss what have you dooooone :wilson_laugh:

Tamir    1,237

Curse you, awesome eyewear, and your confusing identity blurring properties! They are pretty different, but similar enough that the glasses are disconcerting. I think the jawline, chin and the side of the head also add to the resemblance a little. Of course, now that you've said that you thought the same thing, William has become Milo Thatch in my head... and there's so many pictures on google of Milo... making all these faces

%7Boption%7D

I can't stop laughing Miss what have you dooooone :wilson_laugh:

You're pretty much responsible for your own imagination ;)