Battal    9,883

I like this page being such a dark contrast to the other bright ones.

My thoughts exactly. Great comic!

Tamir    1,237

Yaayyy! You're back! :D Hope you had a great trip!I like this page being such a dark contrast to the other bright ones. Weeeee can't wait for your next page. Thank you for such an amazing comic!

If you look at the background of each page they become darker and darker as the sun goes down ;) And thanks a lot!

My thoughts exactly. Great comic!

Glad you like it man :]

diekunstler    141

This page gives me mixed feelings, good feelings of course. I'm all happy but sad and stuff, like- warm and fuzzy. Idk. I wanna give them both hugs.

deerlet    199

I JUST READ THIS WHOLE THING TODAY AND IT MAKES ME SO GLAD.your interpretation of these characters is lovely and the art of COURSE is STUNNING especially the poses and stuff SO DYNAMIC i'm so excited for more *v*not to mention the gore is right up my ally hollAAA

Sarcosuchus    455

Great work on the new page, as per usual. And welcome back, [MENTION=40798]Miss[/MENTION]: long time no see! Hopefully your vacation helped you recharge your batteries a little. :)

Tamir    1,237

MAXWELL RAVE

Posted Image

Don't ask because I don't know either :wilson_cool:

This page gives me mixed feelings, good feelings of course. I'm all happy but sad and stuff, like- warm and fuzzy. Idk. I wanna give them both hugs.

They probably need one, both of them got pretty screwed over :[

I JUST READ THIS WHOLE THING TODAY AND IT MAKES ME SO GLAD.

your interpretation of these characters is lovely and the art of COURSE is STUNNING especially the poses and stuff SO DYNAMIC i'm so excited for more *v*

not to mention the gore is right up my ally hollAAA

Thanks a lot :D More pages are on the way, I'm sure you'll enjoy them ^^

Great work on the new page, as per usual. And welcome back, @Miss: long time no see! Hopefully your vacation helped you recharge your batteries a little. :)

Hey thanks ^^ I was back on June 25 but it took me one week to finish the page. I had a nice vacation, got myself a pair of new Creative T20 speakers. I gladly recommend them! Edited by Miss
what the heck is grammar?
  • Like 1

Sarcosuchus    455

Hey thanks ^^ I was back on June 25 but it took me one week to finish the page. I had a nice vacation, got myself a pair of new Creative T20 speakers. I gladly recommend them!

I'm going to go out on a limb here, and guess that at some point, you used those sweet new speakers with this gif

Posted Image

wub wub wub wub :3

Tesability    88

I'm limited to text when it comes to character speech :[ but if I got back into animation and had the luck to find a suitable voice actor things would sound a whole lot different.

I meant the fact that his speech isn't even broken or stuttered.<---*author in me being OCD again, don't mind me...*

Tamir    1,237

I'm going to go out on a limb here, and guess that at some point, you used those sweet new speakers with this gif[GIF]wub wub wub wub :3

Haha yeah all music sound much better now

I meant the fact that his speech isn't even broken or stuttered.<---*author in me being OCD again, don't mind me...*

I guess Maxwell was lucky enough to not have his vocal cords sliced to pieces. I mean hey it's much better to be completely paralyzed from your neck down! :D
What kind of insult is this? I see lots of monsters but not Maxwell! He's the worst of them all : DAlso:

Tamir    1,237

I was drawing Maxwell when TrebleStudios mentioned "Town Crackers" and this happened:

maxwell_on_crack_by_theonlyhorse-d6gn77y

After these depressing and violent comic pages we need

some troll-sauce in here. MAXWELL ON CRACK, LITERALLY

maxwell_rave_by_theonlyhorse-d6g9hdt.gif

Edited by Miss
grammar fail
  • Like 1

I was drawing Maxwell when TrebleStudios mentioned "Town Crackers" and this happened:

%7Boption%7D

After these depressing and violent comic pages we need

some troll-sauce in here. MAXWELL ON LITERALLY CRACK

That made me laugh so hard that I started to cry.

Hugo M.    843

When i saw this maxwell drawing the first thing i thought was that his teeth were broken.Really nice drawing.

Edited by Hugo M.

Tamir    1,237

That made me laugh so hard that I started to cry.

I think I killed one of the Treble sisters 9 lives while drawing this, as it was rather hard to define each others words between the hysterical laughing.

When i saw this maxwell drawing the first thing i thought was that his teeth were broken.Really nice drawing.

After stuffing and entire cracker package in his mouth like that the risk for suffocation exceeds broken teeth /end of Miss's medical analysis. Edited by Miss
What is grammar?

Sarcosuchus    455

*gruesome demonic comic strip**rave maxwell**crackers maxwell*welp, this works well.

Even demons need time to unwind. Apparently for Maxwell that means flashing lights and crispy wheat products. :3

TrebleStudios    187

He will haunt you in your dreams! >:D

I'll also throw this little poem-clue-thingy here, good luck figuring out the comic plot! >:3

Of wings they have taken shape

Behind lures horrific shades

Thoughts they utter through mortal souls

Turning them into tools of the world

United they stand

Divided they fall

Suffering once and for all

Unless united

Souls remain cursed and despised

Only one may leave

At the expense of one's grief

Not too bad considering I've been teaching myself english over the years...

How did I not see this earlier! Miss, I'm in tears. Why you always make me cry? Nice poem, btw. Your English is great!

Tamir    1,237

*gruesome demonic comic strip**rave maxwell**crackers maxwell*welp, this works well.

Your latest Maxwell stuff was pretty hilarious as well.

Even demons need time to unwind. Apparently for Maxwell that means flashing lights and crispy wheat products. :3

Could not have said it better myself.

That was awesome! I was laughing harder than you, Miss!

I remember more than well xD

How did I not see this earlier! Miss, I'm in tears. Why you always make me cry? Nice poem, btw. Your English is great!

It's kind of cheesy in a way but every word is true. At least it'll make sense once I finish my comic.

Hugo M.    843

I love the way you draw maxwell.Your style is so creepy that always makes me remember of DS style itself.

Tamir    1,237

I love the way you draw maxwell.Your style is so creepy that always makes me remember of DS style itself.

Thank you :3 I always think my style is too realistic for Don't Starve but hey glad people find some resemblance!

oh no he's hotMiss, your consistency is amazing!!

post-40798-13764598072571_thumb.png
  • Like 1