TrebleStudios    187

He would probably finish off Maxwell and gain even more power. But then again we shouldn't blame Wilson and use the word power :p The demons are in charge of Wilson's fury as they strive to become whole again. They used to control Maxwell completely but now they're split up. Why they split up in the first place to save Wilson from suicide is still a mystery, or maybe Maxwell managed to slip through and do some actions of his own?Mwahah I just love how mindf'cking this is >:3Wilson recovered from a lot of damage right? ;)Oh crap I meant July 25 xD Fixed my typo.Geared up with tissues and nose spray, I f'cking hate this flu. But recovering slowly :]Hey who said I couln't get granma's crappy laptop running and browse the forums ;)Maxwell has been controlled by demons through the entire comic until page 10 where he shows a clear sign of fear towards Wilson and barely fights back. This suggest both Wilson and Maxwell are now infused with demons as well as being humans at the same time. Remember, Maxwell never finished taking back what belonged to him. That line was a cover up for demons striving to become whole again.As I told Tesability above, why the demons split up in the first place to save Wilson from suicide is still a mystery, or maybe Maxwell managed to slip through and do some actions of his own? May the mindf'ck continue ladies and gentlemen!Indeed :]

I trust you...:) You'll take good care of the both of them. :D

Raven Crow    3,386

that's really surprise when i saw page 9.i probably know the demon intent to but i won't spoiled for you allso ... have a nice vacations

Net Spectre    899

Very interesting. It seems that Wilson has a dual personality(and some amazing new abilities) from now on. Page 10 was more predictable than the others, but still worth the wait. And more blood, insanity and mindf**k is coming after July 25! Oh yes. Normally I would barely able to wait for such a long time, but at July 17 I'm heading on three-week long vacation too. So I'll manage...I think.Get well, Miss, we need more pages and more cliffhangers!

Tamir    1,237

I trust you...:) You'll take good care of the both of them. :D

I'm sitting here with a big grin on my face :wilson_sneaky:

that's really surprise when i saw page 9.i probably know the demon intent to but i won't spoiled for you allso ... have a nice vacations

I wonder, I'm sure you'll be surprised in the future ;)

Very interesting. It seems that Wilson has a dual personality(and some amazing new abilities) from now on. Page 10 was more predictable than the others, but still worth the wait. And more blood, insanity and mindf**k is coming after July 25! Oh yes. Normally I would barely able to wait for such a long time, but at July 17 I'm heading on three-week long vacation too. So I'll manage...I think.Get well, Miss, we need more pages and more cliffhangers!

Dual personality? Wilson is still himself, the problem is that those demons are very fond of using his body just like they are using Maxwell's. They're both equal, so Maxwell could tag along if Wilson went for a flight.And thanks, this flu will probably be gone in a few days. Maybe I can drag myself to the beach if this rain stops bothering Finland. I'm unable to draw anything until July 25 but I'm thinking of sorting out the Don't Starve Comic - Questions & Answers, some of the information should be changed to better suit the current situation of Wilson and Maxwell, the fact that they both host demons. Edited by Miss
grammar fail

Tesability    88

Me thinks the flu is affecting your sense of time, m'dear. You once again refer to an already-past day. o_O And there's nothing quite like demonic entities being what I like to call "equal-opportunity offenders" in their bid to make everyone's life miserable. >.>

Tamir    1,237

Me thinks the flu is affecting your sense of time, m'dear. You once again refer to an already-past day. o_O And there's nothing quite like demonic entities being what I like to call "equal-opportunity offenders" in their bid to make everyone's life miserable. >.>

Why do people make such big fuss about typos, geez. Fixed now.

Tamir    1,237

Muhahahahahahahahahaha.......ahhhh.....yes! ^^ Keep this quality up.

Aye will do :]

Tamir    1,237

In your next pages, Wilson should totally grow a beard :highly_amused:

I'm afraid Don't-Starve-Logics have forced me to do so :p

SCARY--Pig <3

So much mindf'ck o_o Will it ever sort out? Time will tell...

Tamir    1,237

%7Boption%7D

HAH, I was planning on drawing this for two million years! How about that you fortune telling ball >:3

Meanwhile you can have this Don't Starve Comic - Questions and Answers

your drawing skills are very good...

What are you using to draw?

Art software and tablet model can be found on the very first page of this thread.

Tamir    1,237

%7Boption%7D

:3

Darnit, alright fine... I admit my life-substaining-fission-battery-cells are about to run out within the nearest 100 years.

Jim    80

Miss! Maxwell just called... He was furious! Said something about no comics coming out for a long time. Says he shall soon steal your soul! Make comic, quick! D:

Tamir    1,237

Page 11

"Wilson decided to stay by Maxwell's side and hope for the best, in the meantime Maxwell looses his devil'ish appearance. A work of the demons no longer able to sustain without full control of the host. Winter is closing in and the fireflies around don't provide any heat what so ever. Sligthly overwhelmed Wilson tries to process everything that has happened when a smooth and dark voice interrupts him."

don_t_starve_comic___blood_eagles__page_

Miss! Maxwell just called... He was furious! Said something about no comics coming out for a long time. Says he shall soon steal your soul! Make comic, quick! D:

Sir, are you aware I've been on vacation for more than 1 week? Edited by Miss
  • Like 1

Tesability    88

*notices the near-matching outfits between Maxwell and Wilson now* o_O And here I thought he was pulled in with that suit, guess not. Also, even with rapid-healing, that should have messed up Maxwell's ability to speak.And I love how one can portray Wilson being able to just sit down and think things straight, even when he's been dealt all sorts of mental-screwballs not that long ago. :3 *tries to give poor Wilson a snuggle, but get sidestepped and faceplants into the ground by accident*

Tamir    1,237

such a gruesome comic... i like it

Why thank you ^^

I need to know what happens next!!!

Haha, we'll see we'll see ;)

*notices the near-matching outfits between Maxwell and Wilson now* o_O And here I thought he was pulled in with that suit, guess not. Also, even with rapid-healing, that should have messed up Maxwell's ability to speak.

I'm limited to text when it comes to character speech :[ But if I got back into animation and had the luck to find a suitable voice actor things would sound a whole lot different.

And I love how one can portray Wilson being able to just sit down and think things straight, even when he's been dealt all sorts of mental-screwballs not that long ago. :3 *tries to give poor Wilson a snuggle, but get sidestepped and faceplants into the ground by accident*

Wilson is our interpid gentleman scientist indeed.

Peculiar    225

Yaayyy! You're back! :D Hope you had a great trip!I like this page being such a dark contrast to the other bright ones. Weeeee can't wait for your next page. Thank you for such an amazing comic!