Tamir    1,237

Page 10

"Wilson previously stopped Maxwell by slicing his throat with a piece of flint, interrupting Maxwell's attempt to take back his powers. What Wilson doesn't know is that these powers are gruesome demons striving to become whole again. Furiously Wilson continues to fight against an opponent who shows fear in his eyes rather than fighting back. Pain awakens the human mind, dealing pain awakens the demons..."

don_t_starve_comic___blood_eagles__page_

Edited by Miss

Page 10 - Gore warning, scroll down if you wish.

Don't Starve Comic - Questions and Answers take a look if you wonder about things.

"Wilson previously stopped Maxwell by slicing his throat with a piece of flint, interrupting Maxwell's attempt to take back his powers. What Wilson doesn't know is that these powers are gruesome demons striving to become whole again. Furiously Wilson continues to fight against an opponent who shows fear in his eyes rather than fighting back. Pain awakens the human mind, dealing pain awakens the demons..."

http://theonlyhorse.deviantart.com/art/Don-t-Starve-Comic-Page-10-385178832

Sorry Klei your antagonist just got pwned...

wattttttttttt

Tamir    1,237

wattttttttttt

Please don't picture quote, this whole page will be spammed with the same comic :p

Tamir    1,237

Annnnnnd that would be Wilson's mind breaking.

He's infested by the same demons who controlled Maxwell, combine that with anger and hatred and you'll have a gentleman berserk scientist :3 I really recommend the Don't Starve Comic - Q&A if you want to know more.

diekunstler    141

That picture of Maxwell laying there still makes me angry but, slightly melancholic. Its calming, despite the blood. He looks so peaceful it even makes me want to sleep haha.

DarkRobert52    11

Don't Starve Comic - Questions and Answers take a look if you wonder about things.

I want to know what happens next.

Its tormenting me not to know !

and very good job =)

Edited by DarkRobert52

Peculiar    225

Oh man... What's really going to happen now!? O_O;

You are here by dubbed the queen of cliff hangers. May your rein of the cliffs be long and prosperous.

Tamir    1,237

Oh man... What's really going to happen now!? O_O;

You are here by dubbed the queen of cliff hangers. May your rein of the cliffs be long and prosperous.

Why thank you! :3 *curtsies* This cliffhanger will last for longer than usual I'm afraid, I'm heading on vacation until July 25 and won't be able to draw anything :<

I want to know what happens next.

Its tormenting me not to know !

and very good job =)

Hehe, my speciality. Thanks man :D

That picture of Maxwell laying there still makes me angry but, slightly melancholic. Its calming, despite the blood. He looks so peaceful it even makes me want to sleep haha.

Poor thing deserves some peace after listening to that annoying gramophone for decades :[ Edited by Miss
ops wrong vacation date

Tesability    88

At least Wilson here managed to maintain JUST enough sanity to stop himself from further bloodshed and start to realize what's going on. Who knows what would have happened if he hadn't. O_O

TrebleStudios    187

AHHHHGH! *crying like a baby* You lied to me!!! You said he'd be okay...! NOOO! MAX! Well done! I'm very impressed, as always! :D But I just got over crying myself to sleep after reading it on deviantart last night...Rest in Peace, Maxie..*wipes tear*

Battal    9,883

Why thank you! :3 *curtsies* This cliffhanger will last for longer than usual I'm afraid, I'm heading on vacation until June 25 and won't be able to draw anything :<

Good thing it's July 14. xDAt least, I think it is.

Tesability    88

I think dear Miss meant to say July 25th, which still leaves us at least 11 days to debate with ourselves about what shall happen next. All I can say is this, "Hang on to your hats, because this is gonna be a wild ride!"

Sarcosuchus    455

Good gravy. I'm gone for one weekend, and this happens. I'd say I'm dying to find out what happens next, but that might be in poor taste, considering the circumstances :\ . Long story short, I'm with [MENTION=59607]Tesability[/MENTION] on this one. Let the rampant speculation begin! Miss is going to find such a slurry of weirdness when she gets back...:D

knight    17

WHHHAAATTT did not see that comeing(just saying I recently beat advancer mode of don't starve and this dos not work with the ending)

Battal    9,883

WHHHAAATTT did not see that comeing(just saying I recently beat advancer mode of don't starve and this dos not work with the ending)

Doesn't have to fit, it's a fanfic.

ARamblingSpider    1,536

Posted Image

On a positive note, Wilsons day keeps getting more interesting..Well, mainly for us.

post-17183-13764597097292_thumb.png

Tamir    1,237

At least Wilson here managed to maintain JUST enough sanity to stop himself from further bloodshed and start to realize what's going on. Who knows what would have happened if he hadn't. O_O

He would probably finish off Maxwell and gain even more power. But then again we shouldn't blame Wilson and use the word power :p The demons are in charge of Wilson's fury as they strive to become whole again. They used to control Maxwell completely but now they're split up. Why they split up in the first place to save Wilson from suicide is still a mystery, or maybe Maxwell managed to slip through and do some actions of his own?

Mwahah I just love how mindf'cking this is >:3

AHHHHGH! *crying like a baby* You lied to me!!! You said he'd be okay...! NOOO! MAX!

Well done! I'm very impressed, as always! But I just got over crying myself to sleep after reading it on deviantart last night...Rest in Peace, Maxie..*wipes tear*

Wilson recovered from a lot of damage right? ;)

Good thing it's July 14. xD

At least, I think it is.

Oh crap I meant July 25 xD Fixed my typo.

Enjoy your vacation Miss !

Geared up with tissues and nose spray, I f'cking hate this flu. But recovering slowly :]

Good gravy. I'm gone for one weekend, and this happens. I'd say I'm dying to find out what happens next, but that might be in poor taste, considering the circumstances :\ . Long story short, I'm with @Tesability on this one. Let the rampant speculation begin! Miss is going to find such a slurry of weirdness when she gets back... : D

Hey who said I couln't get granma's crappy laptop running and browse the forums ;)

I don't understand why Wilson's wings grew back. Was it because he was becoming evil, and the evil manifested into the wings?

Maxwell has been controlled by demons through the entire comic until page 10 where he shows a clear sign of fear towards Wilson and barely fights back. This suggest both Wilson and Maxwell are now infused with demons as well as being humans at the same time. Remember, Maxwell never finished taking back what belonged to him. That line was a cover up for demons striving to become whole again.

As I told Tesability above, why the demons split up in the first place to save Wilson from suicide is still a mystery, or maybe Maxwell managed to slip through and do some actions of his own? May the mindf'ck continue ladies and gentlemen!

On a positive note, Wilsons day keeps getting more interesting..Well, mainly for us.

%7Boption%7D

Indeed :]