Tamir    1,237

Cool

Thanks =)

This is really cool. I love Wilsons facial expression when he looks up into the sky...great

Thanks, yeah I think that turned out pretty well. And it was the easiest frame to draw :3

Amazing!

Aye thanks ^^

Wao, nice! Looking forward to the next update.

Thank you, I'll release a new page as soon as my studies allow me. Finals end in two weeks.

Tamir    1,237

I love the rough kind of edge tone you have in the art, can't wait to see more. It's amazingly awesome!

Thank you, I'm usually against the way I drew this comic but it turned out good in the end. In fact, this is the first time I went for a colour palette like that, I usually draw like this: http://theonlyhorse.deviantart.com/art/Flowers-of-Sanity-371312839Posted Image

The suspense!! O_O

Love the colors~

What's going to happen to Wilson o__o ah gawd dat cliffhanger asfgsdshf

And thank you ^^ As I said to LemonRobot above, this is my first time trying a new colour palette.

Edited by Miss
failed img link
  • Like 2

Tamir    1,237

Ahh, these colors. I like your art : D make sum more :3

Thanks! Yesh I will draw moar :3

Holy bacon. That is amazing.

I have been blessed by the holy Bacon... I am honoured!Oh and page 2 will be up today!

Tamir    1,237

Double post, I finished this :3

PAGE 2

"Wilson is suffering from more than just starvation and troubled thoughts, a hound attack injured him not long ago and more of the beasts have been summoned. There is no way to escape. Wilson however has no plans in fighting for his survival and someone else's joy. Tired of everything he takes a risk, after all there's nothing to lose?"

don_t_starve_comic___blood_eagles__page_

Edited by Miss
  • Like 2

Peculiar    225

Bigger cliff hanger!? This is worse than last time!! xDAlso I liked how you incorporated the hound noises with the border.

Syd    232

How have I not seen this thread yet? This is really good!

Tamir    1,237

Buhu, have mercy...*crouching on the ground*.....

Cliffhanger....even a pun....^^

hehe :p

This is amazingly awesome! :):D

The suspense, the colors, the style, the excitement!

Love it! Can't wait for more Comics+Art from you!

1+

Thanks a lot, more stuff is in the making!

Bigger cliff hanger!? This is worse than last time!! xD

Also I liked how you incorporated the hound noises with the border.

Oh yes those hounds... They scared the crap outta me the first time and I was wearing a 5.1 headset. I don't recommend that xD

How have I not seen this thread yet? This is really good!

Dunno, sometimes people don't click threads that end up too far at the bottom of the art/lore section :p And thank you!

Tamir    1,237

PAGE 3

"Wilson is falling towards sharp beach rocks facing a certain death. Is there anyone out there hiding the answers for his purpose? Perhaps..."

don_t_starve_comic___blood_eagles__page_

This is really good! I'd like to see more! :wilson_goodjob:

Thanks, I appreciate it =) Edited by Miss
fixed introduction story
  • Like 2

LindLund    18

Ahh oh man oh man, this comic is excellent so far! I really like your style, I love how painterly it is! Looking forward to how this goes, keep on pushing them out, please! :D

Peculiar    225

Fly Wislon! Wilson awayyyyyyy~Still looking as gorgeous as ever! Can't wait to see what you have planned. (haha Maxwell looks so chill.)

Tamir    1,237

Ahh oh man oh man, this comic is excellent so far! I really like your style, I love how painterly it is! Looking forward to how this goes, keep on pushing them out, please! :D

Thanks! I'm actually getting used to draw like this, didn't try it before I started this comic. Good practise for me and entertainment for you :D

Fly Wislon! Wilson awayyyyyyy~Still looking as gorgeous as ever! Can't wait to see what you have planned. (haha Maxwell looks so chill.)

Thank you! I'm the kind of artist that builds a mystery through some pages and then it all comes down to one point for best wtf reaction.

Ellebelly24    187

This is brilliant! Absolutely brilliant! I just wanna make you 5 dozen cupcakes its sooooo good! But if I make you cupcakes, they will NOT be made of gobblers! That was atrocious last time I made gobbler cupcakes! *Shivers*

Tamir    1,237

This is brilliant! Absolutely brilliant! I just wanna make you 5 dozen cupcakes its sooooo good! But if I make you cupcakes, they will NOT be made of gobblers! That was atrocious last time I made gobbler cupcakes! *Shivers*

If you do make cupcakes we can eat them at my campfire! :DAnd thanks, I'm glad people enjoy my art =)
  • Like 1