Sign in to follow this  
Otto Van Candlefield

Don't Starve... Pixelated!

Heya; I've made some... "Art", if it even qualifies as that, of Don't Starve. Almost all of it is/will be pixelated, as that's really how I draw stuff... My coordination isn't quite good enough to make slightly respectable drawings. Anyways, I'm going to primarily be doing Minecraft skins and/or Textures for blocks. Honestly, I don't play it all too much, but I enjoy making textures for it. At the moment, I don't have too many, but I'll go ahead and show them. If you'd like the actual textures for one, just ask me. Anyways, here are a few of the things I've done already. Kinda mediocre, but they're alright.Basic Wilson, lacks the fancy hair or the new shading I'm currently using:Wendy in a Top Hat, because top hats are cool.Wendy in a backpack.That's it for now, but I've got some stuff planned.PLANNED:Otto Von Chesterfield, Esq, Human VersionMaxwell/WaxwellUpdated Wilson.Feel free to leave suggestions. I'm willing to try almost anything "Don't Starve". I also do pixel art, but have just started, so don't expect anything good.

Haha, great job!

Heh, thanks, I guess. Not really any relation to minecraft that caused me to do this (I don't even play it anymore) but I make textures for it as a hobby. Figured Don't Starve would fit nicely :)