Sign in to follow this  
Jowii

Exp

Jowii    10

How does the exp system work? i want to play as other characters, but have to die for my exp to count. Im at day 60 or so.

501105    20

Agreed, funnily enough though, Kevin started a new thread (it is stickied) a few hours back saying that he wants to change to xp and research point systems.

Violeteer    10

You should be careful, as I heard that the xp caps to the next unlockable character. So if you are aware that your xp count is too much and you only have few xp left until next unlock, you should die early. But I dont know if this has been proven.

taylynne    10

I'm curious: if I create a new world will I still get exp? or no, only if I die?

Also, I don't believe it caps! I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure when I died, and unlocked willow, the exp continued to add to next unlock. :)

Pig    10
You should be careful, as I heard that the xp caps to the next unlockable character. So if you are aware that your xp count is too much and you only have few xp left until next unlock, you should die early. But I dont know if this has been proven.

it doesnt cap with a character i just got to day 60 and died and I now have every character

Stefferty    10

I don't know if I am the only person with that problem, concerning the lvling process but after I unlocked Willow I certainly survived more than one day. But the bar only shows 1 Day and I get no exp at all.

Raveneye    11

That's because Wolfgang and Wendy (the next one) require quite a bit of xp to unlock compared to willow. Not too hard to unlock them if you live at least 20+ days per game, though.