Bug Submission

Please choose a category

[Graphics]

Platform

• Chrome

Issue title

Berry Graphic disappears

Steps to reproduce

I was picking berries, and what I believe was the gobbler popped out, ran around, and jumped in a nearby berry bush. After he hopped in it, the berry graphic disappeared.

Describe your issue

I was just picking berries, on my first day (in a new world, during the evening time right before it goes dark), and the gobbler (turkey bird?) popped out.. He ran around for a moment, then ran towards another berry bush that was unpicked. As
Soon
as he jumped into it, the berry graphic disappeared. The next morning I walked up to it, to see if I could do anything to the bush (I figured perhaps he ate the berries as he jumped into it?!) and was surprised to see I could pick the bush, and received some berries from it.

JoeW    23,438

This is not the first time I have heard of disappearing berries today. We just made some changes to berries this morning. I am going to leave this thread here until we can investigate the issue monday.

If anybody else runs into this issue, please reply here.

mehtarlam    10

Bug Submission

Please choose a category

[Graphics]

Platform

• Chrome

Issue title

Berry Graphic disappears

Steps to reproduce

I was picking berries, and what I believe was the gobbler popped out, ran around, and jumped in a nearby berry bush. After he hopped in it, the berry graphic disappeared.

Describe your issue

I was just picking berries, on my first day (in a new world, during the evening time right before it goes dark), and the gobbler (turkey bird?) popped out.. He ran around for a moment, then ran towards another berry bush that was unpicked. As
Soon
as he jumped into it, the berry graphic disappeared. The next morning I walked up to it, to see if I could do anything to the bush (I figured perhaps he ate the berries as he jumped into it?!) and was surprised to see I could pick the bush, and received some berries from it.

This happens to me too. I just assumed that the gobbler eats the berries since he pauses and seems to do a stuffing his face animation. After reading this I let the bush sit (maybe one night, could have been two) and the berries were back. This was well before they would respawn if I picked them.

Sign in to follow this