Sign in to follow this  
Grispinne

Grispinne's Art Thread

Symage    569

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6550[/ATTACH]Wilette on the prowl.Thank you. :)

Looks good too!But didn't stand in the description of the scarecrow, black eyes and red lens?

~Matt    402

Wow. Just... Wow. You have a true talent here, and I like to see you using it. Keep these coming!

Grispinne    31

This is so totally amazing! :oOh, can you draw Maxwell please? :)Can't wait for more awesome drawings! :D

post-34114-1376459325053_thumb.jpgI spent many hours on this one, all in all im satisfied with it. :)
  • Like 2

~Matt    402

I love Wilson's expression like "What the f*ck are you looking at?"If you're taking requests, would you make Wilson all crazed playing with a tiny rocketship?

Grispinne    31

I love Wilson's expression like "What the f*ck are you looking at?"If you're taking requests, would you make Wilson all crazed playing with a tiny rocketship?

I do, i do take requests. I'll get on drawing that after im done with my current request. :)

~Matt    402

Oh-ho! That's a great drawing right here! You're really talented, and thanks for doing my request ^^EDIT: Can I use it as avatar? I can do the cut and resize myself, and you're getting the proper credits, too.

Grispinne    31

I would be much obliged if you were to draw the cast of The Quest For Bacon Island.

I *might* sometime, but i don't really feel like it at the moment. I mostly want to draw Don't Starve stuff right now. :razz:

Grispinne    31

Can you draw the undead parade?Please?

post-34114-13764593385871_thumb.jpgIt looks rather simplistic, but i hope you'll like it anyway. I wasnt sure what era or country you wanted the soldiers to be from so it ended up as something british-looking.EDIT: They're supposed to be ghosts, but i forgot to make them semitransparent to each other. oh well.
  • Like 1

Symage    569

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6669[/ATTACH]It looks rather simplistic, but i hope you'll like it anyway. I wasnt sure what era or country you wanted the soldiers to be from so it ended up as something british-looking.EDIT: They're supposed to be ghosts, but i forgot to make them semitransparent to each other. oh well.

They look good!

meoman8    11

I have just found another amazing artist! The only reason I don't say you are a rare artist is because I only say it to relativity new people. :wilsconnivingsmile:

~Matt    402

Gonna requestbump this thread: A Portal Turret painted like a Tiny Rocketship (make the eye white with a red dot)

Grispinne    31

I'm on it, both of the requests, but they might take some time before they're done as im working alot on my game and i put my priority there: :]