[Gameplay]

Platform

• Steam

Issue title

Vanishing food?

Steps to reproduce

Have not reproduced it yet...

Describe your issue

I have had food vanish from my inventory for no reason, approximately 20 berries and 5 morsels just were not there any more after I walked from one island to another.

JoeW    25,581

Thanks for reporting this issue Arrow. We will see if we can reproduce this Monday when we return to the office. If anybody else runs into this issue, please make sure to post here.

Lohkay    10

I'm having the same issue but even worse... can't seem to collect more than 1 morsel. I had 8 and the next one made it reset to 1, then couldn't collect more.

Lohkay    10

Humm so I am able to duplicate the vanishing morsel bug:

1- build a trap

2- set trap at the rabbit entrance while its outside its nest

3- scare rabbit to its hole trapping it

4- pickup morsel

5- repeat steps 2-4 until stack disappears, from then on anytime you do 2-4 it makes the previous morsel disappear.

I've noticed that the morsel disappears from inventory as Soon as the trap is set off

Kevin    887

Thanks for the repro steps. They are like gold for us!

I'll look into this when we get back to the office on Monday.

Arrow Del    10

I just had berries vanish from my inventory again, I did not eat them nor used them for traps, so I am going to be restarting my play and see if I can figure out the timing on that.

Arrow Del    10

Ok, I used the same character and repeated the same things three times as far as I can remember and it did not happen again...so I do not have any ideas on the vanishing berries part.

Rabenfeder    10

Same problem here...

tried it with willow and wilson...

If a trap is set at a bunny hole while the bunny is running in, as far as the trap snaps (i was standing in all cases on the trap) berries or meat dissapear.

dragonx    10

Not exactly the same...

Food stacks of cooked morsels vanished while the game was saving. Also, I was standing near a trap, but I don't think that had anything to do with it because trap not set off. I think it had more to do with the fact I was changing out items in a chest when they vanished.

Same thing happened with cooked carrots a couple days ago.

Arrow Del    10

I just repeated this glitch, I walked toward a rabbit hole, startled a nearby rabbit, it was already in the hole when I sat the trap down, walked away a few steps, the trap snapped and my stack of 17 berries vanished...

Arrow Del    10

And I have top change my previous report of this glitch, it seems to only happen to me when the trap is sprung by a rabbit running INTO the hole...doesn't matter how long the trap has been there.

Edited by Arrow Del

Kytra    10

This bug just happened to me. On my second playthrough in Day 2. Had 10 stacks of rabbit meat.. trapped another rabbit and my stack reverted to 1. Then stacked 5 from that 1 it reverted to and the stack went from 5 to 1 instead of 5 to 6. I died.. cause I had no foods.. :(

Kytra    10

It is continuing to happen.. I've noticed it happens when the meat and my trap switch places in my inventory when I pick up a trapped rabbit. Just had 2 and went to 1 after trapping and rabbit meat switched places to an open inventory slot, while the 40% trap went to the slot my meat was in previously.

Smsweet    10

I just had the same problem only this time not with food.(also 1st time as Willow) I just made a Straw Roll, used it once, next day i do my daily routine, collect stuff (my 1 bunny trap included) and then come night it's gone.

Griffawn    10

not sure if its relevant but i have had a few stacks of stuff vanish from my inventory also.

out of curiosity was any of your inventory's full at the time of disappearance???

i have posted a thread about stacks of anything getting reduced down to 2 of the stack you used.

TheJuicemanJ    10

Yup same problem so i started putting the bunny meat inside of a chest after collecting it and it seems to stay in place so for now you can do that if you're getting annoyed. It's tedious but hey...whatever works.

wStix    10

I've been having this issue, only for the "cooked" morsels. My berries, carrots, etc. are all fine. It seems that my cooked morsels get replaced with the uncooked. Mine disappeared when I was standing near one of my traps & a bunny got caught in it. Hope my input helps.

Lucian    10

I had this issue too, sometimes cooked morsels vanish from inventory while playing I had a stack of 40, and one time all meat and food vanished when I resumed a saved game