Sign in to follow this  
Locoraptor

How to escpae werepigs ?!

Locoraptor    10

Hi guys, it´s still my first life but it will end pretty Soon, if you don´t help me :( .

So I went to my all time favourite pig village one day and suddenly two werepigs came across.

I ran away but they are faster until they try to hit me, then they stop shortly. Then they try to get me again and again. I can´t run away forever, it gets night and dark I don´t have much food and torches -.- Will they ever let go of me and let me life me life ?

greetings Locoraptor

sorry for my poor english I´m german ;)

cptCalavera    616

No, they will chase you until they kill you, you kill them or they find something else to chase. If they are not to many you can kill them if you have a spear and a logsuit. If you dont, try to lead them in to a swamp and let them fight the tentacles.

Morda    10

The best way to avoid werepigs is to drop meat, even if they're chasing you they will stop to eat the meat. That's how I survive!

cptCalavera    616
The best way to avoid werepigs is to drop meat, even if they're chasing you they will stop to eat the meat. That's how I survive!

Oh yeah, forgot about that. Probably a better tip than running in to the swamp :p If you have meat that is.

mobius187    29

All I know is that I stumbled across them for the first time once and four of them chased me. I Soon discovered they were as fast, or faster, than me. In the end I turned on them and managed to kill them all. Cost me a perfectly good log suit and 25% of my health though.

NippleKing    14

Build small walls of trees perfectly in a line so that you can't pass through it and when you're getting chased make a sharp turn behind the wall and get them stuck.This also works with berry bushes.I plan ahead and learn from my mistakes :)

Locoraptor    10

another way is just escaping, then going to the main menu (quit,I said!) and then press continue, you will spawn at the last save which is, if you are lucky a point they were not chasing you.. some people would call that cheating ;)

Aidybear    10

Went on a 3 day expedition - came back to find all my pigs had turned to the dark side; all 10 of them :3

Ran them into swarms of spiders. (Y)

SAAj    10

It's also worth mentioning that they will eventually turn back into normal pigs. You'll find them sleeping, which means they're no longer aggressive. If I'm not mistaken, they only transform following a full moon.