Sign in to follow this  
Yome

Only Google wallet?

Yome    10

Someone could tell me if we can buy the game by other way than google wallet?:confused:P.S.: Don't worry if you don't understand, it's maybe because I'm french^^

Edited by Yome

MrMob42    10

Hello from Germany ;),i have the same question. Is there any other way to preorder the game. I really want to, but in Europe Credit Cards arent very common, so Google Wallet. PayPal would be nice. I know isn't the cheapest way, but i would pay the paypal fees.Maybe there is a way for the european fans? ;)Greetings from Bremen

JoeW    28144

Hey Guys, I don't have a timeline for you, but we are looking into alternatives. We'll update here when there is more information.

WIELKIMARIAN    10

I would love to buy this game, I enjoy the demo very much. I'd be awesome if i could buy it while the early-beta promotion is going on..buut no credit card = no google wallet = :(

Edited by WIELKIMARIAN

JoeW    28144

News is coming Soon. Like... any moment, Soon. We are just getting all the pieces together.

We actually have it ready so as Soon as we can, we will turn it on and you will be good to go.

Laurens    10

Came across this game today and I'm really intrigued by the artwork and mechanics, I'd like to buy my ticket into the beta, but we're not big on creditcards here in Holland either, so Paypal would be great indeed!

News is coming Soon. Like... any moment, Soon. We are just getting all the pieces together.

We actually have it ready so as Soon as we can, we will turn it on and you will be good to go.

is there something wrong with google wallet to where it wont always accept visa cards?? I've been trying for the last few days ):