Sign in to follow this  
SAAj

Health = Hunger On Continue

SAAj    10

When continuing a game, my health sets itself to my hunger value. I didn't notice this bug while using Wilson, but it has happened at least twice with Willow.

Mad_orbitz    10
When continuing a game, my health sets itself to my hunger value. I didn't notice this bug while using Wilson, but it has happened at least twice with Willow.

Yup and also when your hunger hits 0 your health with go to 100 no matter what your health was while you starve.

juliette    14

oh yeah that happened to me but i just wondered how I could possibly have gotten hurt. So I just thought it was part of some update that made it harder to remain healthy...? (e.i. too hungry --> Health goes down?)

Slipfish    12

I am playing Wilson, and what happens to me is when my click Continue, my hunger level goes down (as in gets more hungry than before). Some screenshots:

at Day 35 : http://www.freeimagehosting.net/newuploads/jsnms.jpg

at Day 36 : http://www.freeimagehosting.net/newuploads/zyc9l.jpg

As you can see when Day 35 ends and gets saved, I quit. And then I click Continue to start Day 36. You can see at the start of Day 36 I still had my fire going, so I was not attacked in the dark, and you can see I was at Full when Day 36 ended. Hence it looks like a bug is causing my avatar to be mysteriously getting hungry (went from 100 to 64 in the space of one click).

Smeggit    11

Well that explains what happened to me. Once when I exited the game I had just a tiny sliver of health but when I restarted I had around 3 quarters health. Then later when I got hungry and ate some monster meat I went from 3/4 health to dead.

JoeW    23,651

We have added this issue to be fixed. Please watch future update notes for status on this issue when it it pushed live.

Sign in to follow this