Surviving and Thriving! (Roleplay Application Center)

Marcus

Me and Wimpgang came up with that his thread needed some more putting into it, as people would start posting applications all over the place while we were making the roleplay, like what happened to the last roleplay thread.. And therefor application's for "Surviving and Thriving!" goes here!

Applications

Application Template:

RP Character Name: (The Name Of Your Character)

Race: (Human, Pig, Etc.)

Looks Like: (What details does your character have physically.)

Backstory: (How Did He Get Here? What's His Past?)

Personality: (What does he act like?)

Ability: (Optional, Can he do something special?)

Etc: (Optional, Other Details.)

Summary: (Optional.)

Example:

RP Character Name: Wallon

Race: Human

Looks Like: Red Hair, Green Vest, and Brown Pants.

Backstory: Wallon worked at a farm when one day he was bored, and discovered a old house where there were a mysterious machine, and when he pulled the lever he got trapped in The Don't Starve world

Personality: Redneck, and Charming.

Ability: It's easyer for him to farm.

Etc: He loves animals, and he have a harder time hurting them.

Link to Roleplay: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?16814-Surviving-and-Thriving!-(Don-t-starve-Role-Play-Thread)

Application's can only be accepted by:

Wimpgang

Marcus

Edited by Marcus

Name: Wither

Race: Shade

Appearance: A flat, 2D shadow

Backstory: Once on a different island with a different group of survivors, Wither put together a portal to Maxwell's Dimension. There, he was sacrificed to trigger a death trap by his so-called friends. Now trapped in the form of a standard flat shadow, his only goal is to get back to his body in Maxwell's Dimension so that he can make his traitorous allies live's miserable.

Personality: Seems easygoing on the outside, but is brutal and unforgiving

Ability: Can speak, even as just a shadow

Etc:Speaks in gray text

Name: Wither

Race: Shade

Appearance: A flat, 2D shadow

Backstory: Once on a different island with a different group of survivors, Wither put together a portal to Maxwell's Dimension. There, he was sacrificed to trigger a death trap by his so-called friends. Now trapped in the form of a standard flat shadow, his only goal is to get back to his body in Maxwell's Dimension so that he can make his traitorous allies live's miserable.

Personality: Seems easygoing on the outside, but is brutal and unforgiving

Ability: Can speak, even as just a shadow

Etc:Speaks in gray text

Let's speak in quote so that they get the little message thing up there.. Either way you are accepted.

Name: ShelbyBackstory: the former wizard of the SSS (secret society of snails), his kingdom was distroyed by Maxwell, and his powers were stolen. All that was left was his immense knowledge of nearly everything.Appearance: a snail with a white shell and dark green body.Personality: Shy and scared of nearly everything.Ability: knows pretty much everything, and his shell is made of a very hard to break material.Etc: is very weak, as he is a snail.

well the normal thread kinda died so I was hoping to revive it

REVIVE IT! YEAH! lol it will be fun, the 3 other rps im doing keep me busy so i might not do this one alot, but i love rps so i will be in this one. but i will try somthing other then a human.

- - - Updated - - -

REVIVE IT! YEAH! lol it will be fun, the 3 other rps im doing keep me busy so i might not do this one alot, but i love rps so i will be in this one. but i will try somthing other then a human.

let me think about my character a bit k>

Name: NewnokomaRace: ShadowLooks: Can change whenever he wants it to.Backstory: He was once just a shadow from Maxwell's realm. He found a potion that made him able to shapeshift. He was Banished to the first world. there he has roamed, watching many humans..Personality: Verry happy, for a shadow. is on the Good side due to the fact we was Banished.Advantages: Able to speak as anything that he shapeshifted into, Shapeshifting, as true form, he has no sanity, no hunger ( How do shadows go insane or get hunger?) Disadvantages: if he shapeshifts into something, he needs to eat and not go insane. cannot attack well as true form. Shapeshifting can make him tired quickly.

RP Character Name: WarrenRace: PigLooks Like: Sports a pair of brown shorts and a straw hat.Backstory: Warren is native to the Don't Starve world. He moved out of the villages to live by himself, hunting small animals and spiders and farming for vegetables. He's tried his hand at learning to read and write by himself.Personality: Warren, being a pig, is rather simple but he's very amiable to others.Ability: His tough hide lets him take a major beating, and food is all he needs to feel healthy again. The dark doesn't frighten him. Vegetables, while tasty, don't settle well with his stomach...Etc: Dislikes the Pig King and Pig Guards in particular.

RP Character Name: I.S.A.C (Intelligent Super Advanced Computer) Race: Machine Looks Like: A gold trimmed metallic cube head, with large inter-face monitor (Get it? Cos its his/it's face?) A same colored torso, with smaller monitor with command prompt for manual convenience. 2 arms, one with a multi-purpose hand, and the other one with a drill.His waist region, he/it has interchangeable legs, on will. He can roll around slowly on a tri-set of wheels, or walk a load faster with treading tracks like a tank, or if he/it decides to move at a decent pace, he has animatronic walking legs. (All same style as the other parts) Backstory: His/its History files contain little to nothing useful, just a image of a tree, and a txt. file that says: "I.S.A.C Controls:" and continues to explain what codes to use for complex tasks, and hotkeys for basic ones. The scratches and dents in his/its chassis implies brute force was used to get him wherever he/it is now. Personality: He/it acts as a lifeless, soulless, heartless, careless machine, unless a Config file is found to change settings: "Basic, Emotional, Human", and gets corrupted via harsh climates, aggressive attacks toward cranial area, and fierce hacking. Ability: His/its prime ability is that drill, heavily fueled via bio fuel generator, and partially on the solar cells, or back-up battery reserves. The drill is not very efficient with fuel, and requires atleast 4 weeks in pure sun-shine, or 4 large meals meant for a family of 2 to run for 5 minutes. His drill can be detached with several spins, and replaced with his/its: Spare hand or a less aggressive blade. Etc: Quite fragile, Monitor is weakest region, Minor heat resistance, and major cold resistance, and cant take in too much information, during fast and deadly situations, such as a bank robbery, for example. Summary: ISAC is a vastly intelligent creation. Advanced AI, to help it think more like living beings after a short time, Fragile, Has Drill, cant handle large information dumps at a single time, and has a few personality options.I hope this isn't too long, I enjoy adding details to all of my work, written or otherwise. I can always strip it down to the essentials.

Edited by LordPersonality

Name: Shadow Race: ShadowLooks like: A ShadowBackstory: I used to be a human but I got insane, and ate Nightmare fuel, then I started seeing mandrakes. But found out my secret gift, I'm Shadow hands, I'm any show to exist. I can be big and small but I can't be light.Personality: Creepy but passive, very sad to be lonely, happy when it's day and night. Honest, Defensive. Scary...Ability: Can't die, and can scare other animals. Can turn into any thing of a shadow.Cons: I can't harm things, only scare and pick things up... Etc: Doesn't eat, but can eat if wanted to.

Name: Newnokoma

Race: Shadow

Looks: Can change whenever he wants it to.

Backstory: He was once just a shadow from Maxwell's realm. He found a potion that made him able to shapeshift. He was Banished to the first world. there he has roamed, watching many humans..

Personality: Verry happy, for a shadow. is on the Good side due to the fact we was Banished.

Advantages: Able to speak as anything that he shapeshifted into, Shapeshifting, as true form, he has no sanity, no hunger ( How do shadows go insane or get hunger?)

Disadvantages: if he shapeshifts into something, he needs to eat and not go insane. cannot attack well as true form. Shapeshifting can make him tired quickly.

accepted!

- - - Updated - - -

RP Character Name: Warren

Race: Pig

Looks Like: Sports a pair of brown shorts and a straw hat.

Backstory: Warren is native to the Don't Starve world. He moved out of the villages to live by himself, hunting small animals and spiders and farming for vegetables. He's tried his hand at learning to read and write by himself.

Personality: Warren, being a pig, is rather simple but he's very amiable to others.

Ability: His tough hide lets him take a major beating, and food is all he needs to feel healthy again. The dark doesn't frighten him. Vegetables, while tasty, don't settle well with his stomach...

Etc: Dislikes the Pig King and Pig Guards in particular.

accepted!

- - - Updated - - -

RP Character Name: I.S.A.C (Intelligent Super Advanced Computer)

Race: Machine

Looks Like: A gold trimmed metallic cube head, with large inter-face monitor (Get it? Cos its his/it's face?) A same colored torso, with smaller monitor with command prompt for manual convenience. 2 arms, one with a multi-purpose hand, and the other one with a drill.His waist region, he/it has interchangeable legs, on will. He can roll around slowly on a tri-set of wheels, or walk a load faster with treading tracks like a tank, or if he/it decides to move at a decent pace, he has animatronic walking legs. (All same style as the other parts)

Backstory: His/its History files contain little to nothing useful, just a image of a tree, and a txt. file that says: "I.S.A.C Controls:" and continues to explain what codes to use for complex tasks, and hotkeys for basic ones. The scratches and dents in his/its chassis implies brute force was used to get him wherever he/it is now.

Personality: He/it acts as a lifeless, soulless, heartless, careless machine, unless a Config file is found to change settings: "Basic, Emotional, Human", and gets corrupted via harsh climates, aggressive attacks toward cranial area, and fierce hacking.

Ability: His/its prime ability is that drill, heavily fueled via bio fuel generator, and partially on the solar cells, or back-up battery reserves. The drill is not very efficient with fuel, and requires atleast 4 weeks in pure sun-shine, or 4 large meals meant for a family of 2 to run for 5 minutes. His drill can be detached with several spins, and replaced with his/its: Spare hand or a less aggressive blade.

Etc: Quite fragile, Monitor is weakest region, Minor heat resistance, and major cold resistance, and cant take in too much information, during fast and deadly situations, such as a bank robbery, for example.

Summary: ISAC is a vastly intelligent creation. Advanced AI, to help it think more like living beings after a short time, Fragile, Has Drill, cant handle large information dumps at a single time, and has a few personality options.

I hope this isn't too long, I enjoy adding details to all of my work, written or otherwise. I can always strip it down to the essentials.

accepted!

Name: Shadow Race: ShadowLooks like: A ShadowBackstory: I used to be a human but I got insane, and ate Nightmare fuel, then I started seeing mandrakes. But found out my secret gift, I'm Shadow hands, I'm any show to exist. I can be big and small but I can't be light.Personality: Creepy but passive, very sad to be lonely, happy when it's day and night. Honest, Defensive. Scary...Ability: Can't die, and can scare other animals. Can turn into any thing of a shadow.Cons: I can't harm things, only scare and pick things up... Etc: Doesn't eat, but can eat if wanted to.

accepted!

RP Character Name:AlexanderRace:HumanLooks Like:Brown hair,Shortish beard,Average Build,Dapper Vest,Dress PantsBackstory:Alexander was a Neighbour of a gentleman scientist Wilson One night on a dark and stormy night Alexander was dragged into the world of don't starve...Personality:Calm,But Strong Minded.Ability:When he is near death or Very Anxious he will start flames.

RP Character Name:AlexanderRace:HumanLooks Like:Brown hair,Shortish beard,Average Build,Dapper Vest,Dress PantsBackstory:Alexander was a Neighbour of a gentleman scientist Wilson One night on a dark and stormy night Alexander was dragged into the world of don't starve...Personality:Calm,But Strong Minded.Ability:When he is near death or Very Anxious he will start flames.

Accepted!

RP Character Name: Ethan Race: Human Looks Like: normal weight, tall, dark haired Backstory: After witnessing many deaths, Ethan decided to take his own, the moment he fell onto the pavement the last thing he remembered was the island in front of him Personality: Relatively calm, Ability: He has boosts in magic and gemology, but his sanity is lowered easily and often blacks out when it is too low. Etc: He has high health and hunger, but low sanity and his sanity is drained easily. He also can summon spirits of people he knew

name:genevieverace:mermaid/sirenlooks; in human form looks like a 18 year old girl with blond hair ragged clothing and a starfish in her hair.in mermaid form long silky blond bair witha blue starfish in it and a blue fish tailbackstory: other sirens banned her due to the fact she had a tail and they dident roamed arout the sea and was being chased by sharks found a door went through ended up hereadvantages:can controllpepole with singing and use magicdisadvantages:will not eat fishpersonality:happy ,butafal,cheery,and hopefull