Sign in to follow this  
Darkelru

Stacking Cooked morsels can cause them to restack at 1. Serious Bug

Darkelru    10

As it says in the title, if you're cooking morsels there appears to be a bug which will cause the stack size to go from whatever number it was previously to 1, so you can have a stack of 40 and be cooking for another stack and all of a sudden oops you've now got a stack of 1. It also happens at lower numbers than 40 such as 20. This is a serious game breaking bug if it's happening for cooked morsels what else could it happen for? This is making it very difficult for me not to starve heh.

Wanted to add that as of the moment the game is unplayable because of this and I suspect it might be linked to the recent stack size changes? I don't know. Please fix as Soon as possible.

Falco    10

in my gameplay too, but only happen with the uncooked bunny morsel hunted with a trap. Every time they accumulate five, its decrease to zero again...so terrible :D

sorry my poor english

handofcode    10

I had this bug as well hunting rabbits. Except it doesn't reset to zero it vanishes when I picked up the trap. And it also took my cooked meat with it at the same time! I had 3 cooked meat in my inventory then the morsel stack reset and the cooked meat was gone as well.

accton    10

I also have this issue once.... Think only for traps... It does not disappear when i physically hunt them....

JoeW    25,513

I will have an update on the status of this issue for you guys Monday.

This may be related to the "missing berries" issue, but not sure yet.

Thanks for the report everybody.

Darkelru    10
I will have an update on the status of this issue for you guys Monday.

This may be related to the "missing berries" issue, but not sure yet.

Thanks for the report everybody.

You're very welcome, it's good to see a active development crew.

Sign in to follow this