Sign in to follow this  
Wimpgang

Surviving and Thriving! (Don't starve Role Play Thread)

ok then! one last thing when we are talking out of character type ooc: or ofrp: e.g. i look at the dragon . ooc: Bob are you going to do anything

[ooc] I already knew that lol, right when you posted. I posted the same thing... Also! do we take turns talking? or do we just go on and along with other peoples posts?

Wimpgang    32

*Yawn* "Chester what time is it?" "woof!" "oh no! is it that time already? I must get going!"

- - - Updated - - -

[ooc] I already knew that lol, right when you posted. I posted the same thing... Also! do we take turns talking? or do we just go on and along with other peoples posts?

ofrp:I think we should have some sort of order

*Yawn* "Chester what time is it?" "woof!" "oh no! is it that time already? I must get going!"

- - - Updated - - -

ofrp:I think we should have some sort of order

[ooc] alright.

Shadow picks up Nitre.

Shadow: What the heck is this stuff?

Shadow: well, I think it's time to make a axe to make a shelter, I don't know what evil things are lurking. I'm pretty sure I don't wanna know...

*Shadow Chops*

*A giant spider approaches Shadow*

*Shadow turns*

Shadow: Oh god what are you! Stay back! or else...

Shadow: Stay back! I Said Stay back!!!

*Spider agros Shadow*

Shadow: That's it!

*Shadow chops spider in half with axe*

Shadow: Ugh, I could of died. I need to find a peacful place so nothing harms me...

*Shadow picks up monster meat and silk*

*Shadow sees a weird silky type next*

Shadow: What is that thing? What are tho- are they legs?

*Spider queen awakes*

Shadow: Oh god! NOO! BACK!

*Shadow runs*

-Initiates bootup sequence 4.8-*Powers on*"Calculating inactive time...""Null""How peculiar. Booting Survivalsetup.exe""Done. Time to acquire resources for survival, before dusk."*Switches to solar cell energy usage*"No need to waste good biological oil-alternative."*Drills several trees into plentiful logs*"Constructing docking center."*Begins to build a large, wooden house. Fancy looking, that of a pigs hut*

*Finishes the house*"Adequate living space for any of the squishy life forms out here, so I suppose it should be good enough for I"*Switched drill to blade, and goes to cut some grasses and twigs*"Odd how these patches grow much quicker than the grass around it. No signs of any biological or organic fertilizer.""Secondary Task: Find GPS location. GPS malfunction. This area seems populated, but no mapping have occurred."*Activated a GPS tracker, to record area*

Blewcheese    886

*Finishes the house*"Adequate living space for any of the squishy life forms out here, so I suppose it should be good enough for I"*Switched drill to blade, and goes to cut some grasses and twigs*"Odd how these patches grow much quicker than the grass around it. No signs of any biological or organic fertilizer.""Secondary Task: Find GPS location. GPS malfunction. This area seems populated, but no mapping have occurred."*Activated a GPS tracker, to record area*

*secretly puts bundles of grass behind the house*That outta do it!

Wimpgang    32

I take out a strange purple charm and drop it in the pond. I mutter an incantation and the pond turns into a portal . I jump in it.

Aleyck    1

*Wakes up, exits walls of his camp within vision of the robot* IT IS GOOD DAY! *Checks on drying racks with morsels on them next to a couple of basic farms* HMM. NOT DRY ENOUGH...

*Detects loud shouts from a short distance*"Analyzing... Potential Life form. Investigate."*Strolls over to where the creature had shouted from, very slowly to conserve solar energy*

Edited by LordPersonality

"The pig. Genus Sus. Mammal.""I am I.S.A.C, and I require assistance. Starting Backup-File dump""I need to learn from you, as being the most intelligent life form in the immediate area, to be more "Humanly" natured."*Large interface monitor now shows a large, pixel-based face, in place of the vocal sound graph*

Shadow: Aww! Get back you thing!

*Spider queens spreads a cocoon around shadow*

Shadow: Ahh! Noo! stop! Ple-

*interupted by silk covering Shadow's mouth*

*Shadow sees insanity creatures*

*Shadow has gone insane...*

Aleyck    1

HMMM... I LEARN SO MUCH SINCE I LEAVE PIG VILLAGE.. NOW, I TEACH? *Sighs* I TRY. YOU LEARN LOT BY WORKING WITH ME, AND WHEN SUN GO AWAY, I TALK ABOUT WHAT I THINK IS GOOD. THAT BEST WAY I CAN THINK OF TEACHING.

Aleyck    1

......IS GOOD. *Goes back to gathering resources for the day*(Shadow, how far away would you say you are from what we're doing?)