Sign in to follow this  
Wimpgang

Surviving and Thriving! (Don't starve Role Play Thread)

Recommended Posts

ok then! one last thing when we are talking out of character type ooc: or ofrp: e.g. i look at the dragon . ooc: Bob are you going to do anything

[ooc] I already knew that lol, right when you posted. I posted the same thing... Also! do we take turns talking? or do we just go on and along with other peoples posts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wimpgang    32

*Yawn* "Chester what time is it?" "woof!" "oh no! is it that time already? I must get going!"

- - - Updated - - -

[ooc] I already knew that lol, right when you posted. I posted the same thing... Also! do we take turns talking? or do we just go on and along with other peoples posts?

ofrp:I think we should have some sort of order

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Yawn* "Chester what time is it?" "woof!" "oh no! is it that time already? I must get going!"

- - - Updated - - -

ofrp:I think we should have some sort of order

[ooc] alright.

Shadow picks up Nitre.

Shadow: What the heck is this stuff?

Shadow: well, I think it's time to make a axe to make a shelter, I don't know what evil things are lurking. I'm pretty sure I don't wanna know...

*Shadow Chops*

*A giant spider approaches Shadow*

*Shadow turns*

Shadow: Oh god what are you! Stay back! or else...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shadow: Stay back! I Said Stay back!!!

*Spider agros Shadow*

Shadow: That's it!

*Shadow chops spider in half with axe*

Shadow: Ugh, I could of died. I need to find a peacful place so nothing harms me...

*Shadow picks up monster meat and silk*

*Shadow sees a weird silky type next*

Shadow: What is that thing? What are tho- are they legs?

*Spider queen awakes*

Shadow: Oh god! NOO! BACK!

*Shadow runs*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-Initiates bootup sequence 4.8-*Powers on*"Calculating inactive time...""Null""How peculiar. Booting Survivalsetup.exe""Done. Time to acquire resources for survival, before dusk."*Switches to solar cell energy usage*"No need to waste good biological oil-alternative."*Drills several trees into plentiful logs*"Constructing docking center."*Begins to build a large, wooden house. Fancy looking, that of a pigs hut*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Finishes the house*"Adequate living space for any of the squishy life forms out here, so I suppose it should be good enough for I"*Switched drill to blade, and goes to cut some grasses and twigs*"Odd how these patches grow much quicker than the grass around it. No signs of any biological or organic fertilizer.""Secondary Task: Find GPS location. GPS malfunction. This area seems populated, but no mapping have occurred."*Activated a GPS tracker, to record area*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blewcheese    886

*Finishes the house*"Adequate living space for any of the squishy life forms out here, so I suppose it should be good enough for I"*Switched drill to blade, and goes to cut some grasses and twigs*"Odd how these patches grow much quicker than the grass around it. No signs of any biological or organic fertilizer.""Secondary Task: Find GPS location. GPS malfunction. This area seems populated, but no mapping have occurred."*Activated a GPS tracker, to record area*

*secretly puts bundles of grass behind the house*That outta do it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wimpgang    32

I take out a strange purple charm and drop it in the pond. I mutter an incantation and the pond turns into a portal . I jump in it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aleyck    1

*Wakes up, exits walls of his camp within vision of the robot* IT IS GOOD DAY! *Checks on drying racks with morsels on them next to a couple of basic farms* HMM. NOT DRY ENOUGH...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Detects loud shouts from a short distance*"Analyzing... Potential Life form. Investigate."*Strolls over to where the creature had shouted from, very slowly to conserve solar energy*

Edited by LordPersonality

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"The pig. Genus Sus. Mammal.""I am I.S.A.C, and I require assistance. Starting Backup-File dump""I need to learn from you, as being the most intelligent life form in the immediate area, to be more "Humanly" natured."*Large interface monitor now shows a large, pixel-based face, in place of the vocal sound graph*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shadow: Aww! Get back you thing!

*Spider queens spreads a cocoon around shadow*

Shadow: Ahh! Noo! stop! Ple-

*interupted by silk covering Shadow's mouth*

*Shadow sees insanity creatures*

*Shadow has gone insane...*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aleyck    1

HMMM... I LEARN SO MUCH SINCE I LEAVE PIG VILLAGE.. NOW, I TEACH? *Sighs* I TRY. YOU LEARN LOT BY WORKING WITH ME, AND WHEN SUN GO AWAY, I TALK ABOUT WHAT I THINK IS GOOD. THAT BEST WAY I CAN THINK OF TEACHING.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aleyck    1

......IS GOOD. *Goes back to gathering resources for the day*(Shadow, how far away would you say you are from what we're doing?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this