Surviving and Thriving! (Don't starve Role Play Thread)

Wimpgang

Warcus is walking in the forest unknown of any dangers there might be, when he sees from the forrest 2 men disgussing with eachother.Warcus then leans up of the tree and whispers to himself.. "Yes! Brilliant!.. Some people.. Some people that might help me expand my knowledge! It is perfekt! I must kill them! And keep my mind clean and fresh!.. Yes that is the plan.."Warcus carefully looks at the 2 men from the tree, and walks slowly to a berry bush where he hides, when he spots a house in the distance behind the 2 men."Yes.. YES!! This is perfekt! Theese people clearly know what they are doing.. Maybe i should stick with them for a while" Warcus said with a smile, when he walks slowly forwards the 2 men, and he starts talking when he finally aproaches the 2 men."Hello you two? Have you been here... For.. Awhile? Do you have electrisity? Or maybe som... Oh i'm sorry my name is Warcus... Do you maybe have some uhm... Food!? Or maybe some living creatures?"Warcus smiles very creepy, and looks towards the 2 men

Sam is lying in the middle of the forest. His head hurts. Probably from the dark hands and that weird fall..."...pal...look so good...eat...night..." I open my eyes just to see a puff of smoke and a grin...I stand up looking around: "This must be one of Wilsons tricks... Alright buddy! Come out! I learned my lesson! Sorry about touching that machine!" No answer. I start walking: "Heh-hehe-haha*nervous laugh* HELLO!? ANYONE HERE!? MY HEAD HURTS hehe..."Thinking: "Sam! Get yourself together! Youre in a forest! Theres probably bears or wolves or *Looks up* OR A FREAKING EYEBALL!"I start running from the tallbird looking back just to see that thing pound me once. "OW! HEELP SOMEONE!" *hits tallbird once in the knee and keeps "running" this time as fast as he can.* Not looking back...

[MENTION=23279]Wimpgang[/MENTION]Ignoring the new guy, because i've stopped questioning what's going on, i head for the house i see i the distance."Well, dear fellow Wimpgang, i assume this is your house? Let's talk there and stop wasting time! Maybe our little friend here could join us. I'm not going to stand around any more, though."

Edited by Palpetinus

...I were standing on a small patch of grass in the middle of a thick pine forest.After checking for suit damage I started walking into the forest.It was dark even though it was middle of the day.I stopped to examine one of the trees."Never seen this kind of tree before, better scan it.... What? Where's my omni-tool!? Bosh'tet must have taken it! Well, nothing I can do about that now, need to figure out where the heck I am"After walking for almost an hour my stomach started to growl, so I looked around for anything to eat but the forest were empty; just some pine-cones and dirt.After walking for another few hours I came out on a field filled with rabbits."Food!" I shouted and ran straight at the closest one, but before I even got close it screamed and ran down into it's little hole.I turned around to seek out my next victim but all rabbits where gone.Hungry, thirsty and alone I wandered over the field for another hours before finding a berrybush."I hope I can eat these, dying from an allergic reaction is a bad way to go"So I got them into my helmet via an emergency induction port and ate them.They weren't so filling but it had to do, night was falling...

[MENTION=23279]Wimpgang[/MENTION]Ignoring the new guy, because i've stopped questioning what's going on, i head for the house i see i the distance."Well, dear fellow Wimpgang, i assume this is your house? Let's talk there and stop wasting time! Maybe our little friend here could join us. I'm not going to stand around any more, though."

Warcus is looking annoyed at Harold for ignorring him, when Warcus looks in his backpack after food, where he draws a dead rabbit cut up and burned.. Warcus then eats some of it and puts it back in his backpack..Warcus then looks at Harold."Say pal, you don't apreciate my kind-ness do you? Either way, i would like to join you in your house.. It must have taken years to build..."

Warcus is looking annoyed at Harold for ignorring him, when Warcus looks in his backpack after food, where he draws a dead rabbit cut up and burned.. Warcus then eats some of it and puts it back in his backpack..Warcus then looks at Harold."Say pal, you don't apreciate my kind-ness do you? Either way, i would like to join you in your house.. It must have taken years to build..."

Annoyed, i stop for a second, not turning around."Look, "pal", i've just gotten here and i don't know what's going on." Turning around, i say "I just want some answers and Wimpgang here may have them, but i'm really tired of standing around. You either come with us or stay here, but i'm going".I continue to walk towards the house.

Annoyed, i stop for a second, not turning around."Look, "pal", i've just gotten here and i don't know what's going on." Turning around, i say "I just want some answers and Wimpgang here may have them, but i'm really tired of standing around. You either come with us or stay here, but i'm going".I continue to walk towards the house.

Warcus looks for a second and thinks for a second, when he whispers:"He isn't good enough to help me survive, but i will give him a chance to prove himself.."Warcus then looks up at Wimpgang, when i walk in the house..

As I keep "running" through the forest I come across some grass, flint, sticks and berries.Thinking: "Well I got nearly all badges in boy scouts... so why not try to survive here until I figure out whats going on."I pick the berries and get a half-decent "axe" prepared. I start to chop down a tree and make a fire with some of my flint, grass and logs. "Right, now all I need is some bandages or something and then Ill be ready to continue searching for Wilson"I suddenly feel tired. I throw some more firewood on the fire and curl up near it. "zzZZZzzZZZzZ"

We arrive in the house "Hello Spidey . Calm down Jack! Sit down Chester we have visitors . Follow me to the front room Gentlemen . We have much to discuss . Tea anyone?" We sat down and I brought them both cups of Tea."Shall we begin?"

I wake up warm and rested and start walking: "There must be people nearby, theres gotta be, I dont know how much longer I can survive like this" *I look at my bleeding leg* "Probably less than 3 days... Well i hope Wilsons got a good explenati-" *I see Wimpgangs house.*"YES, PEOPLE! ahem HELLO!? ANYONE IN THERE!? IM BLEEDING! I COULD USE SOME FOOD OR SOMETHING!"

Just as i sit down, i hear someone yelling for help outside. He sounded really in pain.I might be annoyed, but i am not a heartless scumbag. "Wimpgang! I think the person outside said something about bleeding! Are there any medical supplies around here?!"I wait for no answer and see a honey poultice on one of the shelves. I grab it along with some berries next to it and rush outside.I see a man on the ground, bleeding.As i reach him, i see that his leg is bleeding like hell. As i bandage it, i say: "Good lord, you're bleeding all over the place! What happened? What's your name?"I came to the conclusion that the wilderness out here must be really dangerous...

"Oh dear another Guest I'm not used to having company " I thought to myself. "Excuse me I never got your name." I said. "Warcus" he said. "Well Warcus are you coming? Because that person sounded like he was in trouble!" I say as I walk outside expecting Warcus to follow.

Thinking: "Dear lord.. now he passed out. Let's hope he's not too heavy."After treating his leg, i attempt to pick him up. I am not strong, but i am just strong enough to carry him. I throw him over my shoulder and head back to the house...Passing the other two, which just went outside, i go into the house, head to the nearest table and put "Sam" on it. "Look what i caught!", i joke, as i stretch my arms and my shoulder.

"Dear me you two take him to the guest bedroom down the hall to your left and i'll make him some herbal tea and medicine for his leg a know I thing or two about healing my cousin in London was a healer he taught me everything he knew about the subject" I turn to look at them but they were already in the guest bedroom.

"Dear me you two take him to the guest bedroom down the hall to your left and i'll make him some herbal tea and medicine for his leg a know I thing or two about healing my cousin in London was a healer he taught me everything he knew about the subject" I turn to look at them but they were already in the guest bedroom.

Warcus follows up to the others in the rest-room, when Warcus says to the others "We should just let him die, he is not worth our time.. He could be usefull to expand our minds further.." Warcus graps a knife from his pocket made of flint, rope, and a stick..

*Gladly takes the tea and drinks*"Mmm.. Thank you."Thinking: "Well a maniac and two anonymus gentlemen are not that bad, now are they, Sam? See? your vision is clearing up and youre feeling all better now, get some of that medicine on your leg and youll be fine."