Surviving and Thriving! (Don't starve Role Play Thread)

Wimpgang

Welcome to the Don't Starve Second Role Play thread...Surviving and Thriving!

rules

*No Foul language/Racism/Prejudice

*No Joining Without in Application

*If You Joined In When The Role Play Starts, You Must Think Of A Creative Way To Fit In

Applications

Application Template:

RP Character Name: (The Name Of Your Character)

Race: (Human, Pig, Etc.)

Looks Like: (What details does your character have physically.)

Backstory: (How Did He Get Here? What's His Past?)

Personality: (What does he act like?)

Ability: (Optional, Can he do something special?)

Etc: (Optional, Other Details.)

Summary: (Optional.)

My Application:

RP Character Name:Torin Wimpgang

Race: Human

Looks Like:British Gentleman with Top Hat Suit and shoes

Back story: Was abandoned as a child but was adopted by Charlie Fancypants the Third . When Maxwell took him to his arc he grew bored of watching him so he just left him to survive. Built house in woods and struggles to chop down trees and mine because he is so weak.

Personality: Polite , dapper and slightly insane.

Ability: Can talk to nature and heal nearly anything

Etc: Needs a friend. Doesn't eat meat.

post your application here http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?16906-Surviving-and-Thriving!-(Roleplay-Application-Center)

Have fun!:biggrin-new:

Edited by Wimpgang

Alvhem's application

RP Character Name: Wor'tooks

Race: Quarian

Looks Like: Unknown, wears a full body environment suit at all times.

Back story: Unknown, he doesn't remember much.

Personality: He thinks other people are in the way and prefers to be alone while tinkering with machines.

He usually takes everything seriously and have a hard time to understand humor.

As he kept to himself so much he has few friends so there are no emotional bonds keeping him from progressing;

But also no bonds to keep him going.

Ability: Technical expert with basic combat knowledge.

((OOC: Hello! I am an avid RPer and I am interested in joining your thread, Wimpgang. Would you mind if I asked for a basic rundown of how this will work? Like plot-wise, what do you have in mind, and is this solely dedicated to Don't Starve OCs/fan characters? Don't want to detrail or anything, just want to know a bit more information...))

Alvhem's application

RP Character Name: Wor'tooks

Race: Quarian

Looks Like: Unknown, wears a full body environment suit at all times.

Back story: Unknown, he doesn't remember much.

Personality: He thinks other people are in the way and prefers to be alone while tinkering with machines.

He usually takes everything seriously and have a hard time to understand humor.

As he kept to himself so much he has few friends so there are no emotional bonds keeping him from progressing;

But also no bonds to keep him going.

Ability: Technical expert with basic combat knowledge.

Accepted :)

((OOC: Hello! I am an avid RPer and I am interested in joining your thread, Wimpgang. Would you mind if I asked for a basic rundown of how this will work? Like plot-wise, what do you have in mind, and is this solely dedicated to Don't Starve OCs/fan characters? Don't want to detrail or anything, just want to know a bit more information...))

Well it's a bit like this. You write a post from your players perspective . Then so on so on and all of are post form to make the role play.Example:I see a strange looking man standing over an Pig (if one of the characters was a pig) . I take a step closer and the man vanishes into thin air. "Are you alright ?" I shout over but there was no reply...

RP Character Name: HaroldRace: HumanLooks Like: Grey hair, grey manly beard, normal, dapper clothes.Backstory: A normal guy living in a small village. He lives by collecting herbs, mushrooms and berries from the local woods. Has no memory of how he got here.Personality: Likes most people. Wouldn't want to waste any resources. Doesn't really care for nature, even though he spends most of his time with it. Scared of big fires since his neighbors burned down.Ability: He mostly finds more where you can get something (like more berries, more flint) but spends really long time looking for things.Etc: He thinks nature is there to obey the humans, he just takes what he needs and doesn't feel like he has to give anything in return.

RP Character Name: HaroldRace: HumanLooks Like: Grey hair, grey manly beard, normal, dapper clothes.Backstory: A normal guy living in a small village. He lives by collecting herbs, mushrooms and berries from the local woods. Has no memory of how he got here.Personality: Likes most people. Wouldn't want to waste any resources. Doesn't really care for nature, even though he spends most of his time with it. Scared of big fires since his neighbors burned down.Ability: He mostly finds more where you can get something (like more berries, more flint) but spends really long time looking for things.Etc: He thinks nature is there to obey the humans, he just takes what he needs and doesn't feel like he has to give anything in return.

Accepted would fit well with my character as he loves nature he even has a tame spider

I wake up, lieing on some big grass field.Where am i?Standing up, i realise that i shouldn't lie around questioning my location, and look around.I have no memory of this place, so i decide gathering food would be the first task to do and head to the nearest forest...

I wake up , startled , as if something was wrong. I peer out the window and see a strange looking man in a suit standing over and unconscious dapper man with grey hair and a rugged grey beard . "Chester go investigate and bring them both a cup of tea." As Chester approached them the tall one disappeared . I came outside and offered the man a cup of tea . "I'm Wimpgang and this is Chester. What's your name?" "Harold" he said drinking his tea "the names Harold."

Edited by Wimpgang

I wake up, lieing on some big grass field.Where am i?Standing up, i realise that i shouldn't lie around questioning my location, and look around.I have no memory of this place, so i decide gathering food would be the first task to do and head to the nearest forest...

sorry i didn't read yours when i posted mine and by the way i have to do the first post.

sorry i didn't read yours when i posted mine and by the way i have to do the first post.

((Yeah, but you took pretty long, so i assumed i should just start..))

"Wait a second, this is too convenient. I wake up in a strange place and out of nowhere someone greets and invites me. Why should i trust you?"

"I've lived here for years .That man talking to you he brought me here too but he just forgot about me and leaves me to survive . Look I've built a house , I have a bed , lighting , food , lots of loyal pets and I have lived a normal life ever since ."

I opened my eyes and saw green, the entire world was green.After letting my eyes adjust to the new lightning I realized I was lying on my stomach face-down and that the green I saw was grass.I managed to flip over so I was lying on my back instead and there stood a man.The man was tall, thin and had a very dapper suit.After taking a puff on his cigar he looked at me and said:"Say pal, you look a bit beaten, you should take a nap; just don't take to long! You don't want to be without a fire when the night comes"Then he quickly turn around and started to walk away.I quickly got on my feet but to late, there were no trace of him, not even foot prints."Bosh'tet, didn't even tell me his name"I looked around to see where I was...

Can i join?My application is on the first RP thread (Bring the fight to Maxwell page 39)Its to boring to write again (and im lazeh) so its there.

if you want to join you need an application . Just copy the first one and post it on this thread.

RP Character Name: Warcus

Race: Human

Looks Like: Black Dapper vest, and a long blond beard.

Back story: Warcus had alot of social problems and often kept to himself experiencing with whatever he could find, of humans, and animals..

Personality: Doesn't talk much, and stays the same place for a really long time.

Ability: Can make more magic and potions then most people will ever learn in a lifetime.

Etc: Can't become friends with anything, and will mostly try to kill all life with his crazy experiments

(I just thought that private messages worked better, so the post doesn't get spammed with Out of charecter crap when the roleplay already started, maybe you could consider that thought! :D)

I'm already accepted, but i got a private massage from Wimpgang to post it here so everyone could see

Rp character name: SamRace:HumanAppearence: Short, brown hair, white skin, puffy vest, Blue eyes.Backstory:Went to his friends Wilsons house and as he walked in he saw a machine with a metal face. He walked to the machine and pulled the switch and screamed, as some dark hands dragged him down into the unknown...Personality:Gets angered very easily, hates losing.Ability:Makes people more sane by telling good jokes . Also hes afraid being alone and starts slowly going insane.P.S: Sorry about grammar mistakes (if there are any) I am actually from Estonia