Sign in to follow this  
Arichman

No Sound or Music

Arichman    10

This is a pretty big problem. Am I really the only one having it? Have the devs seen this thread? I just want to make sure this bug is known.

JoeW    24,303

First I have heard if it. Can you do me a favor and paste chrome://gpu into chrome and PM me the results?Thanks.

SkyWolf    10

Same problem here, sadly. If you want i can contribute with my chrome://gpu results.Also, could this be related to USB headsets (Razer Megalodon here)? With the search function i read that some USB headset owners had other sound related bugs.

Bolt404    10

I get no sound in any chrome application, youtube and such works fine it's only Don't Starve and other games found on the Web Store.I been searching for well over an hour now and I have found nothing on the subject :( I'm starting to think it may be G930 headset drivers or something, I just don't know, any help would be great.

Blitze    10

I get no sound in any chrome application, youtube and such works fine it's only Don't Starve and other games found on the Web Store.I been searching for well over an hour now and I have found nothing on the subject :( I'm starting to think it may be G930 headset drivers or something, I just don't know, any help would be great.

I have a G930 Headset and the same problems like u :( Fixed this please this game without sounds suckz

Sign in to follow this