Sign in to follow this  
DeathWing

Easy Science Points [Steam/Chrome?]

DeathWing    10

Grass Tufts give 20 research points each,

Berry bushes (Actual bushes) give 15 research points each.

Not sure if this is a bug or if it is intended, but it should really be nerfed due to the fact that grass tufts are very, very common and can be used to easily get lots of science points.

This is on steam version and possibly chrome (haven't tried out on chrome).

DeathWing    10
Welcome!:) Not a bug. But a lot of people think this should be nerfed, 20 is quite a lot…

Thanks :D! Also, yeah it really should. Grass tufts give 20 research points while gold nuggets give only 15, kind of unbalanced and makes the game alot easier.

Excess    53

It's not a bug in the sense that you are loosing a source of infinite material. A very common at that, but valuable nonetheless. It is somewhat unbalanced though.

taylynne    10
It's not a bug in the sense that you are loosing a source of infinite material. A very common at that, but valuable nonetheless. It is somewhat unbalanced though.

I was going to say the points are ridiculous, however when you put it that way it makes a bit more sense. 20 is a bit much though I think... I have seen a few dozen in a small radius, while berry bushes not nearly as often.

LadyD    3,223

Just remember they can burn and DO not come back. And I think Kevin is up to something with fire again.... I am scared Soon i will have no grass because of fires.

MilleniumCount    2,160

Hello everybody. First I'm not a native english speaker so please don't bash me for my, presumably, not perfect posts, thanks.^^

I'm not sure if this is a bug, but when you throw Wet Goop in the science machine you got 30 Exp, like other ''crook potted'' foods. I think this is not wanted, because infinite wet goop is easy to achieve.

Have a nice day.

LadyD    3,223

They are updating the value of all things all the time Millenium. Don't get too attached to any points.

Toaster Fu    101

Welcome!:) Your English is great! And that is more of an oversight by the Devs then a bug, but still a good find. Well done!

Edit: Ninja'd again, but yet again, not really…

Sign in to follow this