LazyRabbit's Fanart Thread

Hey [MENTION=27586]LazyRabbit[/MENTION], we loved your Don't Starve Money Bank so much that we featured it, your fanart thread, and your Tumblr page on our Don't Starve Fan Art Spotlight! Thanks so much for sharing your art and projects! Looking forward to seeing more of it!

OMG! Thank you soooo much. ;w;Anyways, I might not draw (in computer) as much as previous pages. Haha, school stuff.But I sure I will painting (like this money bank one) more, because that is one of my school works!And I will find some free time at school to draw in the paper. lol

Hey I notice your art skills are amazing I'm just interested in drawing my own art and obviously I'm horrible at it :) and am wondering what class in high school should I take? There's lots of art class but I don't know which is the beginners level or the advance level so just give me the name because I would love to get good at it and make my own wills and desires for art :D

Hey I notice your art skills are amazing I'm just interested in drawing my own art and obviously I'm horrible at it :) and am wondering what class in high school should I take? There's lots of art class but I don't know which is the beginners level or the advance level so just give me the name because I would love to get good at it and make my own wills and desires for art :D

I'm so sorry. I really want to help you, but I really don't know.I'm Thai, live in Thailand, and study in Thai high school. I DON'T know anything about other countries education. :((But it sounds like in other countries there're so many art class for high school out there? Wow, really cool. I wish my country supports something like that :T)But if you want to ask me if I took some art class or not. Actually, I never take a *serious* art class before. Well... their art subject here. But only 1 times per week. So, let not talk about it.I start draw by my own, never took a class and rarely use How to stuffs. It was really difficult. My suggestion (other than take a class because I really don't abou that. But I think it's a good idea.) is, start drawing now, at this moment as you can. You can use any reference as you want, or not use it is okay too. Maybe it will be crappy, but it will make you learn, certainly.

---edit---

Omg. I can't believe I forgot to post this pic from 5-6 days ago!

http://lazy-rabbit.tumblr.com/post/53038732734

Posted Image

Yeah, I haven’t drawn in computer for a while.

Well… people mostly think that Willow is about same age as Wilson. But I think she is arounf 15-16. Her speech and the teddy bear in portrait made her look more younger and innocent to me.

And Wendy, I think she’s about 12-13 years old. Because she read so much of thing Alice in wonderland, Hamlet, The raven, Lord of the flies, Memento mori and more. (I’m not English speaker, so I’m not sure that all of it is normal to below 10 years old girl?)

---update!---

http://lazy-rabbit.tumblr.com/post/53520782573

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ah, I use my whole week for school! Now, it’s time to post some Don’t Starve. <3

The first pic is the hounds. When I draw the little one on the left, I just want to draw a serious one too. So the big and humanized one appear. lol.

Secord one happen when I read character rebalance thread.

The last one… well… it’s some fan OC design who is the werehound. Actually, I got an idea from the Howl Hound, so I will call him howl werehound.

He used to be a member of the gangster. But his crew collapsed and he can’t accept that. So he still fight with other gangs, by himself all alone. But the lone wolf easily got beaten by pack of wolves. That made him more and more despair. At the bottom of his life, evilest demon offered “a monster strength” to him. You know what heppen next…

Edited by LazyRabbit

Ah, I fanart Wilson(s).

---update!---

http://lazy-rabbit.tumblr.com/tagged/art

Posted Image

Okay! I fanart Wilsons from [MENTION=40798]Miss[/MENTION] and [MENTION=26113]ZombiDJ[/MENTION] 's comics! They’re so amazing. <3

As you see, I draw those Wilsons’s hair follow their style because it’s fun and so interesting that the artists can make their own Wilson unique, although it’s the same character! (I think I should do this more. There’re so many great artists here after all.)

And bonus doodle because I have a hard time to draw their hair. I miss my Wilson. LOL.

Posted Image

• Like 1

Ah, I fanart Wilson(s).

---update!---

http://lazy-rabbit.tumblr.com/tagged/art

Posted Image

Okay! I fanart Wilsons from [MENTION=40798]Miss[/MENTION] and [MENTION=26113]ZombiDJ[/MENTION] 's comics! They’re so amazing. <3

As you see, I draw those Wilsons’s hair follow their style because it’s fun and so interesting that the artists can make their own Wilson unique, although it’s the same character! (I think I should do this more. There’re so many great artists here after all.)

And bonus doodle because I have a hard time to draw their hair. I miss my Wilson. LOL.

Posted Image

omg you drew shadow hand wilson haha thank you! this is too cute! I actually know miss a bit, we talk on the side so this was super adorable´, thank you! :wilson_blush:

%7Boption%7D

Okay! I fanart Wilsons from @Miss and @ZombiDJ 's comics! They’re so amazing. <3

I find it interesting to see how people interpret styles and then draw them side by side. I really do, and that picture is cute as well :D Now we got two cursed Wilsons taking on Maxwell's crap! MAYHEM WOHO Edited by Miss
grammar fail >_>

OMG. Thank you that you guys like it! <3

---

I post OCs this times.

---update!---

http://asksleepybunny.tumblr.com/post/53671705566/bigger-pic-here-soooo-yes-i-really-have

Posted Image

((Soooo, yes… I really have to apologize for the dead of this blog. UwU I put my weeks to school and since there isn’t any message here so I put my time to my homework. But I did miss my and other OCs in this fandom.

Last week, I got some Idea to made Vampire and Werehound OCs. I will update them later. But when I tried to design werehound one, I stucked because I don’t know how to draw them??? I decided to draw OTHER werehound OCs to know how people mostly draw them. This is the result.

Wolfert The Werehound - Wow… I just love this guy. He’s cute and funny little werehound. One of my favorite Don’t Starve ask blog 4ever!

Wictoria The Red Werehound - Ah! Female werehouund. XD I like the art style. The back story for her is so attractive. Oh, I like Wic’s personality too.

Warick The Ice Werehound - Omg this style is so unique I feel like I ruin it. *Slightly sobbing* He’s really fun to draw! ;w;

Williwoof The Reverse Werehound - Although the blog seems dead, but I still looking forward to see it active. Will and Paul have amazing design.

Alfred The werewolf (The original pic have been deleted. But you can find sketch of him here.) - Not so well-known like other. But I remember that he’s the first werehound OC I saw.

And so… there’s this guy, after I tried draw other werehounds as many as I know. I got inspiration from Howl Hound. (I think it’s concept of unimplemented mob.) Later I draw him full body and upload summary of his back story in my main blog here.

And GOOD news, I just open Characters Detail Page for you guys! Well… it’s not finish yet. But you will find The mod’s blog, Char’s perks (I chance it because the character rebalance.), Wollip’s back story and two new secondary characters I will introduce later!

Thank you for being so patient with me and my blog! <3))

Yay! Weekend comes again. <3 I can post art!

---update!---

http://lazy-rabbit.tumblr.com/post/54112712475

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I draw first one while reading my friend’s book "Pantomime" The guy who read it surely really funny. XD

The secord looks random. But I was ill that day, cough and sneeze a lot. So I draw Wes silently sneeze. And he doesn’t want to be wet too, so WX help him a little bit because WX might be only one in the gang who has umbrella all the time.

Oh! I draw human!lucy too! I love her a lot. <3 Yes, you too wendy.

Last thing I draw this week is werebeaver. My… that is the most cutest creature I ever draw. (And quite creepy at the same time.)

Posted Image

woah, i didn't know there are so many hound/wherehound persons. everything else you drew is awesome too :3 and yes, every Wilson is a unique Wilson... maybe one day there will be a huge drawing made by all the don't starve artists of a huge group of wilsons...

Hi DS forums! long time no post. I have a midterm test in coming up tuesday… so yay.

---update!---

http://lazy-rabbit.tumblr.com/post/55429472976

Posted Image

Soooo, some days ago I saw bonnca’s art and it looks so cartoon-y! I really like it and I thought “Wow, I want to draw some thing like that as well." Yeah, that’s why I draw this. Trying something new is fun.

And about 2 days ago that homework strike me like a wave of hound. So I don’t have time AND idea to draw the rest characters… I decide to post it here before I forget about it hahaha.

Oh! and some critiques are welcome here. <3