Buying through Humble Page gives you 4 keys?

You get 2 Chrome keys that can be "translated" to Steam keys.

This means that you could have 2 people playing ONLY on Chrome and 2 different people playing ONLY on Steam, yes. But Steam offers things that Chrome doesn't, like saving games on "the cloud", full screen¹ and silent updates. So it would be really unfair for those who get the Chrome key to not get a Steam key also.

Everybody gets the "full game", the original buyer and the lucky ones who received the gift.

¹ Chrome's version too can be played in fullscreen (F11).

Edited by Excess
ninja'd by Fu, as usual

You get 2 Chrome keys that can be "translated" to Steam keys.

This means that you could have 2 people playing ONLY on Chrome and 2 different people playing ONLY on Steam, yes. But Steam offers things that Chrome doesn't, like saving games on "the cloud", full screen and silent updates. So it would be really unfair for those who get the Chrome key to not get a Steam key also.

Everybody gets the "full game", the original buyer and the lucky ones who received the gift.

Chrome has full screen, either make it a "application link" OR simply press F11. And then increase the zoom level as required/needed/wanted.

What exactly do you mean translated to steam keys?

Essentially I get to play my copy on steam, someone else gets another steam key and then 2 other people get the chrome version right?

And wouldn't the people from the Chrome version technically also get it on Steam when it's launches since it states on the 5th line.

The Early-Access Beta includes 2 copies!

Get the full game for free when it releases!

Regular updates with new content!

Talk to our devs & help evolve the game!

Both copies will get the Steam version when it launches!

Edited by aceofpilots

Chrome has full screen, either make it a "application link" OR simply press F11. And then increase the zoom level as required/needed/wanted.

You are right. I forgot about it because some time ago doing that would f*** up the mouse alignment and you wouldn't be able to play, but now it's fixed.

Essentially I get to play my copy on steam [...]

No. you get to play a Key for Chrome. With that, you get an extra Chrome Key.

So now you have too Chrome Keys. What you can do now is what Fu said, go to the menu, and, using your Chrome keys, "transform/translate" them to Steam Keys.

What you do now with those 2 Steam Keys ain't of nobody's concern. Most people do what's intended, and install the same again, for themselves, on Steam; thus, having two separate working version of the game, with separate savefiles.

You may want to choose to give away that "translated" key to somebody else, but then YOU won't have a Steam key to play with, and THEY won't have a Chrome key to play with.