Sign in to follow this  
Hungertuch

Minor Bug - "I can see again" at game start [Steam]

Hungertuch    15

Before the bug the facts, first:

When getting into the dark willson says something like: "It's so dark, I can't see anything!"

When getting back into the light (e.g. near the fire pit) willson says something like: "Now I can see again!"

Now the bug:

I ran around to far away from the fire pit. When I got "bitten by something in the dark" I rushed back into the direction of my fire pit, but died really near of the pit, but ALSO really near the break of dawn.

After that I started a new game (without exiting the program) and immideately at the beginning, while Willson was still lying in the floor and this strage guy tells me: "Hey pal, you aren't looking very well...", Willson said: "Now I can see again!". :confused:

I know (at first glance) this bug is such a small one that it seems it's not worth reporting it. But this may be an indication for a buggy initialisation! I think it's quite strange, that there are "things" taken over to a new game after dying. Because it would be very heavy and time consuming to reproduce this bug (die near the pit at the break of dawn), I didn't even try to do so! :mrgreen:

Edited by Hungertuch
corrected misspellings

Excess    53
[...] this bug is such a small one that it seems it's not worth reporting it.

You never know, this bug may lead to bigger bugs in the future. It's perfectly fine (and encouraged) that you report ALL bugs encountered, specially with the level of detail you added.

Sign in to follow this