Sign in to follow this  
Warden

W.A.V. (Warden's Art Vault)

Warden    125

I didn't make an art thread sooner since I wanted to pre-make a few pictures to show since I only draw/work on photoshop from time to time when I feel like it and have free time. But I figured, what the hell. Here's a couple pictures I drew, enjoy and feel free to give feedback ;) Images are now fixed :DMy Character: Wardenpost-14041-13764592759785_thumb.jpgCheshire (Idea and Fanart):post-14041-13764592760325_thumb.jpg

Edited by Warden
  • Like 1

Warden    125

Your character is so over powered :p how about super fast metabolism?

I figured he may be OP, this is just ideas I came up with a while ago. I may tweak his perks to make him less OP, perhaps he has normal metabolism that becomes super-fast in exchange for a temporary speed boost? He won't be able to use it at the same time as his time-manipulation ability since if he used both at the same time, both his hunger and sanity would both be rapidly depleted. Edited by Warden

stormfront    26

if the second piece of art is anything to go by then your char. is also a bit of an arse a small arse mind you no where as big an arse as Maxwell who is the undisputed king of arses

How could you just sit there and eat popcorn you jerk!

Warden    125

if the second piece of art is anything to go by then your char. is also a bit of an arse a small arse mind you no where as big an arse as Maxwell who is the undisputed king of arses

How could you just sit there and eat popcorn you jerk!

Would it change your perspective if I told you that Wilson murdered a whole bunch of baby rabbits earlier to summon the Krampus? Wilson is loveable at times but you have to keep in perspective he isn't the best with animals considering he experiments on them and likes seeing them in pain.

I hope to step up my jerkiness meter in future pictures ;) Also, you are a little bit of one yourself considering you hopped on my back and scratched up my jacket and drew a mustache on my face when we first met in the Pretty Princess thread :p

Edited by Warden

ddivyansh12    10

I liked the Cheshire idea but the things stored in his inventory will be stored safely and its attack and speed buffs.He should have a fire annihilating attack.After the full moon he will return to normal but there should be formula, as he can't just turn to a monster on every fortnight instead, He will become monster on the second full moon night after picking the eyebone. And then 2*2=4, so He will became monster on 4th full night, And then 4*2=8, Then on 8*2=16,Then on 16th nigh, And so on...I know that there will be a huge amount of time time between the Chester monster night, But he can't simply turn into monster every full moon night, as it will make the game very hard.......

stormfront    26

Would it change your perspective if I told you that Wilson murdered a whole bunch of baby rabbits earlier to summon the Krampus? Wilson is loveable at times but you have to keep in perspective he isn't the best with animals considering he experiments on them and likes seeing them in pain.I hope to step up my jerkiness meter in future pictures ;) Also, you are a little bit of one yourself considering you hopped on my back and scratched up my jacket and drew a mustache on my face when we first met in the Pretty Princess thread :p

first off there are two of us me (stormfront ) and Mallory (remember her text is green)rabbits aside Mallory is a demon and all demons have a jerk side to them not expecting her to take advantage of someone who is stunned is like leaving your sandwich unguarded and not expect the dog to eat it, not to mention the fact shes a child basically allowed to run wild (Wilson and Willow would not make good parents)besides letting someone die or get maimed is not the same as drawing mustaches on peoples faces (the cloak was a side effect she wasn't trying to shred it)and who's to say Wilson doesn't have a dark side in my RP have you not questioned why he and Willow live in a separate camp from the others... Edited by stormfront

Warden    125

[MENTION=10426]ddivyansh12[/MENTION] I had planned to make the items that are placed within Chester when he turns into Cheshire are converted into nightmare fuel and food turns into rot, I also remember someone making a suggestion that he could turn this way due to rabies if they ever implement diseases into the game. An alternate scenario of him turning into Cheshire is when you put too many items such as monster meat, nightmare fuel, etc into Chester. Though the idea to have him turn into Cheshire ever other full moon is a good idea so you have time to prepare for when he does turn.

Warden    125

rabbits aside Mallory is a demon and all demons have a jerk side to them not expecting her to take advantage of someone who is stunned is like leaving your sandwich unguarded and not expect the dog to eat it, not to mention the fact shes a child basically allowed to run wild (Wilson and Willow would not make good parents)besides letting someone die or get maimed is not the same as drawing mustaches on peoples faces (the cloak was a side effect she wasn't trying to shred it)and who's to say Wilson doesn't have a dark side in my RP have you not questioned why he and Willow live in a separate camp from the others...

I haven't seen your RP thread though I was just stating what Wilson actually does, he experiments on/uses animals as you plainly saw in the Forbidden Knowledge trailer with the rats as well as when he asks rabbits he captures if they like 'Science' hinting at being test subjects. Wilson just does what he must, because he can. Though that doesn't mean there aren't any repercussions for his actions, plus, would you want to intervene between him and a man-eating monster that just bit a chunk out of a mime and killed him in one bite? Edited by Warden

Warden    125

Here's something I did just for the hell of it

And to troll haters, Problem?

post-14041-13764592766349_thumb.jpgEnjoy the Crap-tacular rainbow Wilson spawned using a combination of his imagination and science, mostly the ladder.

Edited by Warden
  • Haha 1

Warden    125

Post images:

url

Posted Image

Still doesn't seem to be working for me :/

It either remains the same but with the non working or the link just disappears.

Example http://edwardodyssey.deviantart.com/art/Wilson-Nobody-Cares-366690164?q=gallery%3Aedwardodyssey&qo=0

It just disappears :/, you can see the link when you reply with quote

Edited by Warden

Warden    125

So i take it robo Wilson is replacing real Wilson?

Probably not, Robo-Wilson is superior in every way to Wilson, including a 20% increase in dapperness. He would be too overpowered to kill and 'They' don't like it when people aren't suffering and dieing in the Don't Starve world.It would be interesting to see robotic versions of all the characters with their own special abilities, Robo-Wilson would have a rust-beard that builds up over time, especially in rain or snow.