Sign in to follow this  
AndyBundy

3 minor bugs

AndyBundy    10

First of all: I love it so far. Time consuming, yet really interesting and entertaining.

I've noticed some things:

When I try to chop or mine faster, I can use the fast clicking method. This method doesn't work for taking food. I need to wait for the animation stop and if I click too fast, the animation retriggers but I didn't eat anything yet. Maybe it could be fixed that way that it doesn't retrigger the animation before at least one type of food has decreased.

The biggie piggie wants me to examine his berries, when I want to examine the piggie. Just needs to be renamed, nothing else.

When I'm wearing a hat, it says I can examine it but instead I'm putting it back in to my inventory. Either change the action being described or add a description text for it.

That's what I've noticed so far.

Edit: Another bug I've noticed: Before I'm about to starve, I was eating some food and always died. I don't know at what percentage it happened but I died immediately after I've eaten something.

Edited by AndyBundy

Excess    53
Edit: Another bug I've noticed: Before I'm about to starve, I was eating some food and always died. I don't know at what percentage it happened but I died immediately after I've eaten something.

Some food hurt when eaten, like monster meat and one of the veggies. Don't go eating something you didn't before unless you are %100 healed.

AndyBundy    10
Some food hurt when eaten, like monster meat and one of the veggies. Don't go eating something you didn't before unless you are %100 healed.

Well I noticed that with spider meat but not with berries, which should actually work.

Sign in to follow this