Water's Existence Needs to be better.

1: I'd like to see some new cave biomes that have large pond if not be entirely a pond themselves.

perhaps a glacier cave (seeing as currently ice is impossible to fine down under). A Cave Fish school biome full of fish from down under along with the Predators towards the fish, like a new spider (something like an Eye-like 'See' (pun intended) spider, which could be another source for milky whites) and a fisher basilisk (double batwing drops? Four-winged beast?). A Wet sunken Swamp that's ~50% land and 50% water.

2: more content on the seas above the water, and more of the constant's wildlife.

currently the seas are very empty when it comes to things that aren't just the occasional stalk of kelp or deepwater fish school, and loads of sea stacks. more plants across the sea, and creatures would always be appreciated,

3: Woodlegs DS SW?!?!

I'd like to see Woodlegs in DST, Especially if they add in water to the caves. a character that can help the team with ship duties and navigating the sea/the water down under. also let me put something that the corporates at Klei can understand, another character means more opportunities for cosmetics which means more money from the people that don't want to wait until they ither get them from the gifts drops or get the spools to weave them.

also because the Pirate Speaks funny.

• Like 11

44 minutes ago, Jakepeng99 said:

I thought you said Walter lol. I agree anyway.

HAHAHA.

Yeah, though walter could get a mean skill tree.

Woby side, Scout (exploration based perks, Walter gets a speed boost? new path turf type?), and slingshot side.

• Like 2

I read walter too. We all see what we wanna see eh?

I agree that the ocean is kinda empty as it is, shipwrecked is a good example on how to make the seas  feel more alive.

I’d even accept an archipelago type of worldgen where the world is spread around the ocean, but once the ocean has more life and resources and less sea stacks.

Also sunken chests and pirate monkeys interactions could use a couple of boosts.

• Like 3
  • GL Happy 1

10 hours ago, Jakepeng99 said:

9 hours ago, Mysterious box said:

I did too...

5 hours ago, ShadowDuelist said:

I read walter too. We all see what we wanna see eh?

Forums' reading skills are sublime(I read Walter too...). 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Jakepeng99 said:

I did too... visiting this forum in the late morning is a pain in the bottom xD

Edited by Antynomity
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, ShadowDuelist said:

I’d even accept an archipelago type of worldgen where the world is spread around the ocean, but once the ocean has more life and resources and less sea stacks

the problem with this would be that it'd be as problematic to find pk/oasis/dfly/bq as moon quay, just like how finding volcano and yaarctopus was inconsistent in SW 

Edited by grm9

4 hours ago, grm9 said:

the problem with this would be that it'd be as problematic to find pk/oasis/dfly/bq as moon quay, just like how finding volcano and yaarctopus was inconsistent in SW 

tbh that issue could be fixed if they just added the spyglass into dst, making it craftable from gold moon glass and pigskin or something

Holy guacamole I read "Walter's Existence Needs to be better" BFFFHAHAHAHAA WALTER IS DEPRESSED AND HE'S BEING BULLIED BY US (yeah I have this humor)

TO GO BACK TO THE TOPIC : I want those ponds like in Hamlet, they are so cooool- I WANT ALOT OF CONTENT IN THIS GAME TOO -  sure why not, money, and speaks funny !

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, JustAFlower said:

Holy guacamole I read "Walter's Existence Needs to be better" BFFFHAHAHAHAA WALTER IS DEPRESSED AND HE'S BEING BULLIED BY US (yeah I have this humor)

Lol everyone else has too. It is so odd.

22 minutes ago, Well-met said:

I really dont get whats stopping klei from creating new setpieces

probably not wanting to add ones that appear randomly because that'd give some people an advantage for simply being lucky and they're already adding guaranteed ones like salt, moon quay, waterlogged etc. and even they can't be consistently found because they spawn in random places 

Edited by grm9

3 hours ago, grm9 said:

probably not wanting to add ones that appear randomly because that'd give some people an advantage for simply being lucky and they're already adding guaranteed ones like salt, moon quay, waterlogged etc. and even they can't be consistently found because they spawn in random places 

Isn’t things spawning in random places literally part of one of the key features in the product description though?

I mean.. 

2 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Isn’t things spawning in random places literally part of one of the key features in the product description though?

I mean.. 

biomes still have rules for which biome is more likely to be connected to which and some are always connected and some have things that point to them e.g. pearl's bottles and astral detector, but moon quay doesn't have any rules and things that point to it