life on the islands RP (open to new RPers)

stormfront

this is a RP thread started by Me and [MENTION=8696]F3RR1S[/MENTION] that started in guide to demons

Currently accepting new players under the following rules

those wishing to join must PM stormfront not post on the threadl a sheet about their char.s species age powers etc. for review (bonus points if you write a small blurb about them for this page so storm doesn't have to write it if they are cleared)

those who post on the thread with out clearance from storm shall be ignored and/or thrown of a cliff (storm's mood pending)

we also ask that new RPers not create adult demons as we have a lot right now so non-demon char.s are more likely to be cleared at this time...

players and their roles :

Stormfront:

Mallory,(green text) : Mallory is juvenile demon with malfunctioning magic that ended up on the island after an indecent in which Maxwell, due to a curse on her family line had no magic until recently. Tends to be protective of her few friends on the islands. Means well but can be annoying to the other group members. [age: 10?] [magic type: unknown/chaos]

Wilson(dark red text):wilsontea: its Wilson you should know who that is,

Willow(bright red text):willow: also needs no explanation

Aria (blue text), a young angel who crash-landed near the group’s camp. Aria specializes in song casting where a user casts magic through song. Non-combative aria tends to sit on the sidelines however she often intervenes when Wyvern picks on alibino [age: unknown][magic type: light/lawful]

Schiz ( dark purple ), Mallory’s father, after she went missing he ended up tracking her to the islands. Athough lacking in magical power schiz has adipted to use a varity of items and tricks to his advantage [age: 120] [magic type: shadow/chaos]

Moss(dark green) A long time packmate of schiz and Mallory Moss is a general of the lord of sloth although most can not understand him he is quite wise and knowagable.. [age: 1000+][magic type: earth/neutral]

Maliss (light purple text):Former servant of Maxwell from another reality where he became a demon lord. currently being rehabilitated by Schiz and Moss agnist Withers wishes. [age: unknown] [magic type: shadow/chaos]

-villains-

Charlie aka the night monster (bold text) he likes biting butts and has a feud going on with Mallory (Mallory 4 him 0)

F3RR1S

Ferris: A human that has a strange obsession with merms, he is Spidina's closest friend and will always try and help all his friends out the best he can. After being experimented on by Elizabeth, Ferris has become part slurtal and part rock lobster..

Spidina (pink text): A Pink Spider with a bow, she is Ferris's closest friend and doesn't really like people who use anything that requires the slaughter of spiders, she used to not like Mallory, but now she is close friends with her. Spidina's mother died in a fire and her remains were eaten by Wyvern, which traumatized her and is the reason she hates those who use spider products.

post-7492-1376459319265_thumb.png

Elizabeth: (grey text)A young lady that can tell the future due to an accident that happened when her and her uncle were trying to create a time-machine. She can 'scan' people and learn about their past, she really ticks Spidina off and she claims to be Wilson's sister.

Sally (gold text): A rather young tomboy who likes guns, and tries to solve everything with guns. She is known to under-age drink and she speaks in a Western accent.

Wyvern (Purple Text): A former foe Wyvern joined the group to stop Wither after he turned evil, Wyvern is demon with no memory of his past... Wyvern seems to enjoy getting a rise out of Mallory by harassing her and Wilson, and at times tries to eat Spidina..

(Number of times Wyvern's top hat has been ruined: 4 )

Albino: ( pale pink text ) a fearful and cowardly albino bat the group ran into in a cave while adventuring, a childhood friend of Spidina he ended up joining the group. Life is not easy for him now though with two demons who think he would make a better meal than friend..

-vilians-

The Pastor: Ex-leader of a Christian cult, he is quite mad and wants to turn demons into statues

Mazaal: ( Saddle Brown Text): A former assistan to Maliss was turned into a hound by Moss and has to do 50 good deeds to regain his human form (deeds remaining: 49)

Lord_Battal

Maxwell (Blue Text) What used to be the most feared throughout the land of Don't Starve is now a fragile man, he tries to act as the boss of the group and speaks down to everyone, but he always fails. (Maxwell death counter: 4)

Wither

Wither was once a dread enemy of the group, but in a massive battle in the ruins of Baerl Baene, he was killed. He was resurrected by Maxwell, and, freed of the Nightmare Throne's corruption, he rejoined the survivors. Wither is one of the Lord of Deception's four generals, and he serves as the Lord of Terror. His nickname among most demons is 'Soul Eater' as he devoured the soul of The Destroyer, the lord of terror before him.

Wilfred (bright green text)

An insane old man who believes he has 2 pets named Terence and Mister Fluffles. Eats shadow fuel.

-I notice Wilson on the skype-

"Hello there, may I please speak with Mallory?"

Hello Ferris, I assume this is over the events that just lead to her irritable mood... you certainly could talk to her, if she had not just stormed off. she came to camp covered in scratches, took some salve from the supplies and left again. I think she left in the direction of her cave .. she goes there when she wants to sulk ... *gives Ferris the map coordinates* It can be hard to find the entrance is a small hole... Edited by stormfront

F3RR1S (ferris the merm,

Actually I'm not really a merm, I would post a pic but for some reason posting images is broke now, so I shall send a link :p

http://images.wikia.com/dont-starve-game/images/e/e7/Mermcloakcloser.png

Hello Ferris, I assume this is over the events that just lead to her irritable mood... you certainly could talk to her, if she had not just stormed off. she came to camp covered in scratches, took some salve from the supplies and left again. I think she left in the direction of her cave .. she goes there when she wants to sulk ... *gives Ferris the map coordinates* It can be hard to find the entrance is a small hole...

Thanks for the coordinates, I shall speak with Mallory soon... Her attack on Spidina made that spider go into a coma, moral of all this, never annoy a demon or there shall be a 98% of serious injuries. :l Edited by F3RR1S

Actually I'm not really a merm, I would post a pic but for some reason posting images is broke now, so I shall send a link :phttp://images.wikia.com/dont-starve-game/images/e/e7/Mermcloakcloser.png(If you already read the top sentence, just pointing out, I misread and thought you were talking about Spidina, so I edited it, and forgot to remove the top... -facepalm-Thanks for the coordinates, I shall speak with Mallory soon... Her attack on Spidina made that spider go into a coma, moral of all this, never annoy a demon or there shall be a 98% of serious injuries. :l

Meanwhile, Mallory is once agin sulking in her cave.. the cave is some what small and the only entrance is a small tunnel one would have to crawl though that is hidden by a large boulder, the inside of the cave is about the size of a small room and rather nice and dry... Mallory sence finding it has filled it with books and other magical items she has found (or stolen from Maxwell)

-peeks head through the hole-"Are you in here Mallor- Eaaugh!"-I fall in the hole, hitting my head-

forutanaly for ferris the fall and resulting head injury were minor.. looking around ferris finds Mallory curled up in the corner clearly both miffed and predictably not feeling well as a result of the large amount of sweets she had consumed earlier

-gets up off the dirt and wipes dust off jeans-

"Okay, so are you in here for hurting Spidina, eating too much candy, or both?"

Both...

If stayed in camp Wilson would of scolded me.. urrggg*winces* I feel bad about Spidina but ... urrrg*ends up puking*

Both...

If stayed in camp Wilson would of scolded me.. urrggg*winces* I feel bad about Spidina but ... urrrg*ends up puking*

"Ew, I did not want to see that."

"I'm pretty sure I have some medicine in my krampus sack, hm... nope, not, why the heck do I have this thing, okay I found it."

-pours some medicine in a spoon and hands the spoon to Mallory-

"Actually, I came here to tell you that Spidina is now in a coma."

"Ew, I did not want to see that."

"I'm pretty sure I have some medicine in my krampus sack, hm... nope, not, why the heck do I have this thing, okay I found it."

-pours some medicine in a spoon and hands the spoon to Mallory-

"Actually, I came here to tell you that Spidina is now in a coma."

* balks at the idea of medicine and pales when she hears what happened to Spidina* I-i.. didn't mean to I just.. when get mad ...well.. *points to a book in one of the stacks*

the stack seems to be books on different creatures the top one is stuffed with notes and is on sociology the second (the one she pointed to) is on demons and also has pages marked (someone has been comparing human and demon behavior)

* balks at the idea of medicine and pales when she hears what happened to Spidina* I-i.. didn't mean to I just.. when get mad ...well.. *points to a book in one of the stacks*

the stack seems to be books on different creatures the top one is stuffed with notes and is on sociology the second (the one she pointed to) is on demons and also has pages marked (someone has been comparing human and demon behavior)

(Do I read the book and make up what is says? or whats going on i confused. :/)

(Do I read the book and make up what is says? or whats going on i confused. :/)

I meant for you to pick the book up and/or comment on the fact the cave has a lot of books and the fact there is a stack with a book on humansthen I was gonna give a chapter and info Edited by stormfront

I meant for you to pick the book up and/or comment on the fact the cave has a lot of books and the fact there is a stack with a book on humans

(Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhh.....WHOLIVESINAPINNEAPPLE- sorry,)"Wow, this room has A LOT of books, this seems more like a home for wickerbottom.""A book on humans? Well we don't know much about demons, so it seems plausible for a demon to have a book about humans."

"Wow, this room has A LOT of books, this seems more like a home for wickerbottom."

"A book on humans? Well we don't know much about demons, so it seems plausible for a demon to have a book about humans."

*seems a little embarrassed*.. chapter 3.. page 5...

turning to the page and chapter in question Ferris finds the book is a little confusing being its a book on demons written by a demon for other demons but can still mostly understand it, the chapter is on instincts and the page covers something known as " feral rage and form" it seems when demons feel threatened or stressed they can revert to instincts and lash out and in some cases of prolonged or highted stress adults can shape-shift into "feral form" a large and distructave beast form...

Edited by stormfront

I didn't want to harm her... It's just when she latched on my face it startled me and well..

"Odd, she doesn't really act like this much. Usually when she overreacts, she says her anger sort of fuses with something personal. Perhaps there's a certain trigger you set off. What did you really do to anger her and make her snap?"

"Odd, she doesn't really act like this much. Usually when she overreacts, she says her anger sort of fuses with something personal. Perhaps there's a certain trigger you set off. What did you really do to anger her and make her snap?"

I don't really know I was talking about eating Monster meat and she kinda snapped... I mean I do eat spiders but I stopped feeding on the ones around her nest after we met... I mean it would be pretty awkward to eat a friends family...

I don't really know I was talking about eating Monster meat and she kinda snapped... I mean I do eat spiders but I stopped feeding on the ones around her nest after we met... I mean it would be pretty awkward to eat a friends family...

"No, we already know she hates monster meat-eaters, I'm talking about the direct time she latched onto your face, what made her do that, she was already angry about the MM, what made her snap?"

"No, we already know she hates monster meat-eaters, I'm talking about the direct time she latched onto your face, what made her do that, she was already angry about the MM, what made her snap?"

she came at me with a cross, and started waving it at me.. it was pretty funny I mean first off I'm not undead random religious stuff isn't gonna effect me not to mention it was almost as big as her she looked really funny and well... *starts snickering*

she came at me with a cross, and started waving it at me.. it was pretty funny I mean first off I'm not undead random religious stuff isn't gonna effect me not to mention it was almost as big as her she looked really funny and well... *starts snickering*

"I'm guessing you laughed :l. Laughing could be a personal trigger of anythinng."

-I then feel my new portable Merm-o-Phone ringing, I answer it-

"What. Werm, what happened? Oh, Spidina's waking up, I'll be right over. Mallory, you want to come?"

"I'm guessing you laughed :l. Laughing could be a personal trigger of anythinng."

-I then feel my new portable Merm-o-Phone ringing, I answer it-

"What. Werm, what happened? Oh, Spidina's waking up, I'll be right over. Mallory, you want to come?"

*Nods and prepares to follow Ferris*

-crawls out of the cave and heads into the marsh, opens the door into the Ferris-Wheel and goes upstairs, upstairs is Spidina, on a large bed, nearly waking up. Spidina then opens her eyes, and the first thing she saw was Mallory at the roomdoor.

"Hey guys... What happ- BWAAAH!"

-Spidina then hides under the bed-

-crawls out of the cave and heads into the marsh, opens the door into the Ferris-Wheel and goes upstairs, upstairs is Spidina, on a large bed, nearly waking up. Spidina then opens her eyes, and the first thing she saw was Mallory at the roomdoor.

"Hey guys... What happ- BWAAAH!"

-Spidina then hides under the bed-

*shifts nervously* Spidina? I'm.. sorry... Ikindlostcontrol*squeak*