Sign in to follow this  
heflar

duplicating hammer

heflar    10

i clicked on the hammer and went to place it in a chest, the hammer was equiped at the time, my char hit the box with the hammer and placed it in the chest also, leaving a hammer still equipped to me and one inside the chest

Bogpad    20

how can you have the hammer equiped and drag it into a chest at the same time? When I have a tool equiped and click it with my mouse, I automatically unequipe it and have it attached to my cursor.

Excess    53
how can you have the hammer equiped and drag it into a chest at the same time? When I have a tool equiped and click it with my mouse, I automatically unequipe it and have it attached to my cursor.

He didn't. He just clicked the chest with the hammer equipped and instead of opening the chest as expected he smacked the chest and then it duplicated magically. At least that's what I make from his message, I haven't reproduced it yet.

heflar    10

i had it equiped, and clicked on the hammer and then the chest while the hammer was on my cursor still

Excess    53
i had it equiped, and clicked on the hammer and then the chest while the hammer was on my cursor still

Oh, I see. I guess it's the same behavior that when you click a tree with an axe on the cursor. It equips it automatically and chops the tree. Same thing with the shovel and pickaxe. Only these time the hammer has a second action associate with it, that is destruct things.

It's probably an oversight from the devs.

Sign in to follow this