Sign in to follow this  
nerdyjoe

The Locked Character

nerdyjoe    10

Since the update, I have a 5th character, named locked. But when I die (heh, on purpose, promise), it says I'm maxed. Any ideas on who, what or when?

LadyD    3,221

There are Many characters that are not released yet and we dont even have shadows for them yet.

Give the poor Devs time!

nerdyjoe    10

Oh. I didn't realize there were several more characters planned. I thought it was just the 4. I died, on purpose, because I couldn't find any beefalos, and don't trust the pigmen. No poop means no farm means slow and agonizing fight for food.

heflar    10

im completely self sufficent without farms, eating raw monster meat isnt that bad, and only does like 10 damage but heals 1/3 hunger

mobius187    29

So long as there are bunnies you can never starve. I don't even try anymore... meat chunks are lying EVERYWHERE on my main island. You'd think the bunnies would catch a hint.

Dexter    10

on that note, does the 4th one is unlockable? I see a shadow mustash, and I want me a damn mustash >:

when I die the levelmeter dosent seem to go up even after 10 or more days.

501105    20

Max 200 health and 200 stomach, so you can last longer and he is stronger (more damage to enemies). Basically he is a living tank.

Bogpad    20

well, my fist play lasted 98 days (then I committed suicide) and that was enough to unlock all characters in one run, so its definately less than 98 :)

PistonPower    10

I've been wondering about her but I reckon she definitely looks like an old lady, Fighting off spiders and tree monsters with a walking stick? I'm all for it.

deskp    12
well, my fist play lasted 98 days (then I committed suicide) and that was enough to unlock all characters in one run, so its definately less than 98 :)

Cool, thanks! I'm on day 153 at the moment having already unlocked the 2 girls.

Will it count any xp after you unlock him?

Excess    53
Will it count any xp after you unlock him?

No, you'll reach the current cap and waste all the extra XP.