Sign in to follow this  
matticitt

Low health after saving the game

matticitt    10

Hi,

when I start the game and select "continue" to continue my previously saved game, I start with 80% (more or less) less health than I had before closing the game. If I take some damage, for example from monsters, everything comes back to normal. Once, I started the game with 0 health, so I died imediately but the game crashed, and after 14 days none of my xp was counted. I'm playing Steam version on Windows 7 x64.

Excess    53

This just happened to me, and I noticed that the health (which was full previously) came down to 34, which happens to be the exact same level of hunger I had when saving.

Do you guys remember if this was your case also?

Bogpad    20

I have that problem too, and yes, my health and hunger have the same count when it happens, both were 31, although before the savegame, I had 100 health.

matticitt    10

In my case it's random. One time though, that's for sure, game saved my progress when I had full health. Then I got hit and my health was 40% or so. I closed the game, and open it again to start that day from lat save, and I had 40% life again, untill I ate something and it became full again.

Excess    53

I just loaded up the buggy save, ate something and health went up from 34 to 100 again, and it was a measly morsel, not a mandrake.

It's like the bug where you loaded up a save and your health was 100 by default but when you were hit it lowered to what it really was before saving, only the complete opposite.

Sign in to follow this