Riddla's weird art stuff

Featuring quite an excess amount of buff men, as expected after seeing my profile picture. Sorry, that's just the way I am :(

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Klei Halloween 2022 submission (without text)

kleiween.thumb.png.ebeea82cbbcf94195e593de375c43f19.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Werebeaver and Wormwood during Christmas night

bereweaver.thumb.png.dd463bd84f2474f1d1794ed8250beac9.png

Beefalo OC !! (his name is Daniel... probably)

buffalo.thumb.png.fb1c71d662508cab1624506478484ae4.png

Wormwood teaching the importance behind brushing teeth

kill_me.thumb.png.25e6fb7d89aaa2e3edc569d712e9362a.png

Klaus heartwarmingly accepting a hound puppy that will grow up to murder survivors

klausus.thumb.png.c55e0799c4048d6af31a4f56cdb40aad.png

Wormwood has had enough.

POG.thumb.png.02af4743726c2c3b342481ee25a61a41.png

Daywalker arrested for illegal possession of stimulants and drugs

daywalker.thumb.png.7e14f2aa28e5ed84d49b558a26bc6caf.png

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • GL Happy 2

Sometimes I wonder... Is this where my life is headed to? Is this my own will forcing my hand?
I grab the computer mouse and wonder. Is it time? Is it the moment I shall draw a nice scenery with birds chirping and flying around, painting a beautiful portrait of a renown woman enjoying the sunlight pointing at this delightful planet?
The human mind is quite expansive, capable of many refined things, eager to improve in many aspects. It is in our nature to try out many things out there, on this vast, endless sandbox of possibilities.
And yet... the brain said: "bro draw a big fat naked werepig loool". So here we are!

dadwalker_lowres.thumb.png.6930a8c698ea9bb26194480c48e112c8.png

• Like 8