some art :D

Aaah, you post so much art i have trouble keeping up with it haha. I just want to leave a generic "I like your art" comment since giving feedback on each piece would take me a whole day. :p Im liking all these shadowification pictures, theyre pretty badass. :)

Aaah, you post so much art i have trouble keeping up with it haha. I just want to leave a generic "I like your art" comment since giving feedback on each piece would take me a whole day. :p Im liking all these shadowification pictures, theyre pretty badass. :)

hehe, thanks. i understand that i may be a little bit... to active. I seem to post every once so often, because, well... i just don't stop drawing. all day long, at home or in art school. so, yeah, i don't mind you leaving one big post somewhere around here once in a while~

MycoLogical is rather busy so through the next week and a bit appearances will be a bit sporadic. If you wish to contact me for whatever reason, you may reach me through my steam account.Good night and Good luck,MycoLogical

Haven't you a series you remember this way?

well my childhood kinda sucks(the ps is only console i got back then)i have a tv with 3 local channels and it sucks.is hard to see some of my favourite cartoons.so i watch whatever kind of cartoon was on show even super mario show and street fighter the american version.this is before the ASTRO channel was installed.i remember watch the cartoon from the 80's or even olderlike X-men,sasame streettom & jerryDoraemon(japanese children cartoon)or even some cartoons are very disturbing to the kid's point of view .

well my childhood kinda sucks(the ps is only console i got back then)i have a tv with 3 local channels and it sucks.is hard to see some of my favourite cartoons.so i watch whatever kind of cartoon was on show even super mario show and street fighter the american version.this is before the ASTRO channel was installed.i remember watch the cartoon from the 80's or even olderlike X-men,sasame streettom & jerryDoraemon(japanese children cartoon)or even some cartoons are very disturbing to the kid's point of view .

Ah,my parent forbade me to look much television but they work a lot so I could sneakily watch or visit a friend. Me and my sister had only a SNES for a very long time ^^I know every of this series although there was no Doraemon and Streetfighter in the programs we had. Mostly Disney cartoons and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles were my favorites When I'm a kid. Then there were X-Men and Spiderman, Batman the more grown up stuff then the weird ones like Invader Zim which I really like the best. And now there are much series which are even weirder I think and I'm glad when they repeat older series (The Nanny, Home Improvement, Scrubs etc)Although I haven't a TV anymore only at my parents but Youtube is my dear friend...^^

Ah,my parent forbade me to look much television but they work a lot so I could sneakily watch or visit a friend. Me and my sister had only a SNES for a very long time ^^I know every of this series although there was no Doraemon and Streetfighter in the programs we had. Mostly Disney cartoons and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles were my favorites When I'm a kid. Then there were X-Men and Spiderman, Batman the more grown up stuff then the weird ones like Invader Zim which I really like the best. And now there are much series which are even weirder I think and I'm glad when they repeat older series (The Nanny, Home Improvement, Scrubs etc)Although I haven't a TV anymore only at my parents but Youtube is my dear friend...^^

heh, i was never forbidden to watch anything, but we never had any good channels like nickelodeon or CN, so i watched some TMNT, simpsons, other stuff... but no invader Zim. i don't even know if that cartoon was ever shown in Russia, although, it's pretty possible that it can be somewhere on CN here. Now youtube and cartoons downloaded from internet are my good... friends, i guess.

Aye, the nose has to be a litle bit narrower and the dent in his hair irritates me...but I know this can be real hard so I have to say Wilson is clearly recognizable!What program do u use?

that's Zbrush. 3D redactors are hard to use because of such... problems with overlaping faces.