some art :D

LOOKS. But inside...

Rabbit: Somebody help! He's going to make me into a hat!

Smallbird: Don't worry, rabbit! I can peck his skull open from up here!

All: DO IT! KILL OUR TORTURERS!

Remember, this world wants you dead.

Posted Image

nah, they are just small little creatures for now. we could raise them to be human-friendly.... maybe

- - - Updated - - -

Awwwwwww, they're all so adorable.....:love_heart:

they are~

*Grimaces in disgust*

Why do you people love 'adorable' things so much? I can hardly stand to look at them!

Why not embrace horror, like me? Embrace darkness! Embrace evil! Embrace...MADNESS!!!

*insane laugh*

*Grimaces in disgust*

Why do you people love 'adorable' things so much? I can hardly stand to look at them!

Why not embrace horror, like me? Embrace darkness! Embrace evil! Embrace...MADNESS!!!

*insane laugh*

i know what you're talking about, battal, but i am a monster, i have instincts and one of them is mother instinct. Basically, mother instinct is that makes us all think that something is cute.

AWWWW! EVERYTHING IS SOOOO CUTE!!! Sorry I havent posted in a while, I was stuck at the lake with no wifi.

stuck? at the lake? so many wonderful things outside! nature, birds, plants, water, ducks, food, hunt... alright i'll stop.

stuck? at the lake? so many wonderful things outside! nature, birds, plants, water, ducks, food, hunt... alright i'll stop.

Yes, stuck. It was 45 degrees and raining all weekend. My bro and I brought up the wii and played Pikmin, Super Smash Bros Melee, and Kirby Air Ride all weekend. Edited by Ellebelly24
spam

Yes, stuck. It was 45 degrees and raining all weekend. My bro and I brought up the wii and played Pikmin, Super Smash Bros Melee, and Kirby Air Ride all weekend.

this sounds like a good weekend~

My bro got mad at me because I beat him sooo much! :D My mom also brought up the Margarita Machine and made smoothies all weekend. It was fun!(The Machine does not just make alcoholic beverages fyi)

seems fun~

Alien Wil looks really weird. Even I can't embrace that...thing.

But artistically, it's excellent.

and you told me about madness... yes... tell me, i live in my own imaginary world, never leaving it... and showing it to you by drawing, hahah...

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, I love this *giggles like crazy* I made some Invader Zim Don't Starve Crossover just the other day. Have you seen it?

i remember the tallest watching Zim running from deerclops...