some art :D

Draw short hair but with an bit of fringe in the middle of my face that goes to my eye, wearing a trilby hat, regular eyes, nose and mouth and ya got me. Oh and you can chuck glasses on despite I only wear them for class

Such a dapper hatPosted Image does that anyhow... Anything... I got nothing.

Why don't we just use scissors?

Well... The cloak sort of.... Has a mind of it's own...post-8696-13764594387183_thumb.pngIt doesn't really want to be cut.... And I don't really want to cut it off either, if I cut it, it will then be unwearable.

Well... The cloak sort of.... Has a mind of it's own...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7825[/ATTACH]

It doesn't really want to be cut.... And I don't really want to cut it off either, if I cut it, it will then be unwearable.

Posted Image nobody told you that you are supposed to kill a creature before turning it in a hood?

Well, now it's off, I guess I should put it in the close-Cloak: o.o-It latches back on, shivering-It really doesn't like the closet....

Well, it is dark in there and smells with clotes... Maybe you could put it in the chest?

Its legs need to be more stumpy...it looks like a dog xD

shadows don't always look like their real alternatives, that's why they are so hard to recognise.

- - - Updated - - -

I have gotten a pole to use to hold my hood!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7828[/ATTACH]

It just needs something to "hug". :3

that's kind of... cute.

I'm telling you, it might look innocent...

But on the inside it plots to KILL US ALL!!!!

i wonder how a hoodie, not capable of moving or grabbing objects on it's own... in a camp with a scientist, a librarian and a monster... is going to at least survive~

not capable of moving or grabbing objects on it's own...

Actually,post-8696-137645943902_thumb.pngThese things sort of act like it's "hands", it's able to move them and grab things. Edited by F3RR1S

LOOKS. But inside...Rabbit: Somebody help! He's going to make me into a hat!Smallbird: Don't worry, rabbit! I can peck his skull open from up here!All: DO IT! KILL OUR TORTURERS!Remember, this world wants you dead.